◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,782 comments
image-jpeg.550152

1 track, 3 cars, who will come out on top!
Race 1 RX7 GT300 Base Model '06 (SS) (08:00),
Race 2
Supra GT500 Base Model '05 (RH) (11:00),
Race 3
TS030 Hybrid '12 (RM) (18:00)

Time Progression -- 4

Just went on that site Birdy, as that is a good price, but it says Cdn$520.00

Edit: I see when you click on cart the price changes!
If you go to best buy and ask for a price match they will check online and give it to you for the same price and you will get the best buy warranty :)

Edit: oh no it's not a Canadian company ;(

If anyone wants to practice the combos for next Sundays race(s) I'll have a room open for the next 1.5 hours: 1472-4711-0038-4892-4835

Closed

Last edited:
Easy way is to copy to Excel, save a screen print as a .jpeg and post here.

Also, if you copy to Excel like Major suggested, you can select cells to copy. This means if the "image" you want to make into jpeg is larger than a screen can display you can get the entire thing. I do this often as most of the jpegs I make for WRC are far larger than even a 16:9 screen can display so PrtScn doesn't work for me much of the time.

Excellent Holiday Event last night.
Cudos to the Organisers, Room Host and all who participated.

And a special appreciation to the Fast Guys for exhibiting patience with passing us of Slower Talents. Very good examples of Waiting to pass at the proper time. (Doubt that I was so patient at a few moments, Sorry)

While I have the Podium: a follow-up question to a G-29 evaluation

Someone (schmed-racer?) was speaking highly of the wheel and the brake system. My question: Did you have the GTEYE brake spring in the G-27 brake pedal? 1) Will the GTEYE transfer to the G-29 brake, or is it unnecessary?

Thanks again for the enjoyable format and car choice.
Well done, IMHO anyway.

General Announcement_zpssunv3eju.jpg~original

Good afternoon SNAILS! Just a weekly update as to the happening over on the dark side... Season 10 is a wrap and these are the final standings. Congratulations to @irmopars and @Zii1993 for their divisions championships!

As WRC slowly grows it has become apparent that it is nearing time to split into 2 divisions. Although we cannot currently justify 2 lobbies fulltime, we always do our best to accomodate all drivers who want to participate. A newly formed time trial has been established for new drivers. With the final round of S10 seeing the largest number of completed races to date, hopes are high that the trend continues and Season 11 will eclipse that even further.

With that I want to thank all WRC competitors and of course the big brass here on the GT6 side who have over the years spend countless hours setting the groundwork that has helped WRC and all of SNAIL continuously move forward. 👍👍

Season10FinalPodium1_zpsgrth3mkn.jpg

Season10FinalPodium2_zps0efjwrjd.jpg

Season10Round4tsp_zpsvura5ceg.jpg~original

And a special appreciation to the Fast Guys for exhibiting patience with passing us of Slower Talents. Very good examples of Waiting to pass at the proper time. (Doubt that I was so patient at a few moments, Sorry)

Someone (schmed-racer?) was speaking highly of the wheel and the brake system. My question: Did you have the GTEYE brake spring in the G-27 brake pedal? 1) Will the GTEYE transfer to the G-29 brake, or is it unnecessary?

Well done, IMHO anyway.
Your welcome Tex glad you had fun!

As for your follow up yes it was SCHMEDRACER I don't know what his GTP name is or I would tag him so you can get more info.

Well done, IMHO anyway.
I use the G29 and think highly of it also. The brake pedal already has something like the GTEYE in it so there is no need to transfer it.

ATTENTION
Alright snails, a few of us have been mulling over the idea for awhile now so let's bring on a night of action and we'll be sure to bring it back weekly or maybe a couple times a week.
It's basically a poker night, you will buy in with shells you have earned( better get volunteering if you don't have any;)) to create a pot and the winners will take the pot of shells. If you like to gamble and obviously you like racing, this should be a lot of fun.
Anyone with shells will be able to race , if this interests you , "like" this post or send me a PM.
We are looking to run it on any days that do not have snail events as the format is quite flexible.

ATTENTION
Alright snails, a few of us have been mulling over the idea for awhile now so let's bring on a night of action and we'll be sure to bring it back weekly or maybe a couple times a week.
It's basically a poker night, you will buy in with shells you have earned( better get volunteering if you don't have any;)) to create a pot and the winners will take the pot of shells. If you like to gamble and obviously you like racing, this should be a lot of fun.
Anyone with shells will be able to race , if this interests you , "like" this post or send me a PM.
We are looking to run it on any days that do not have snail events as the format is quite flexible.
So it's a night of racing for shells basically? You win the night you win the shells kinda thing? Sounds cool!

Back