◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
This time I’ll definately be leaving the scene of the crime, just incase mrs bear catchs me.
:sly:
Who said anything about you @coltsjugg ? :lol:

On another note, our home internet connection has been down since late Friday night. Hopefully it'll be up tomorrow, but I'll report a couple hours before race time if it's still down. That way somebody can have my spot. Fingers crossed - I love the weather stuff!

Last edited:
:gtpflag: Race Day :gtpflag:

wk92-jpg.798221

Visual damage will be off tonight, mainly for those who use cockpit view. Your bound to have a cracked windshield at some point :D

Reminder: Unless your car is on its roof, Reset is not to be used. This track is narrow in some spots and may require reversing to get turned around after a spin. Make sure to check that no one is coming before you reverse. Or use a handbrake.

Invite list for tonight:
Group A
@Mike Lobban
@aerolite
@Alex ONeill
@coltsjugg
@Hanable
@Rednose58
@SGETI
@The__Camel
@Xradkins

Group B
@Gr8_Lakes
@GTLehman
@GUTTERBOY3007
@Herimopp89
@potvinsuks
@Rob Brown
@sgohsixthree
@yogi bear

Last edited:
Internet is all good 👍. So I'll see y'all tonight. I'm thinking about opening the basement windows and putting a big box fan in front of me, you know, to get the full effect of the rally video @Herimopp89 posted. :nervous: Although, we're now experiencing a bit of a heat wave with temps in the high 20s - low 30s. But everyone's driveway still looks just like Steve's. People have been ice skating in major shopping center parking lots. Craziest ice storm I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Internet is all good 👍. So I'll see y'all tonight. I'm thinking about opening the basement windows and putting a big box fan in front of me, you know, to get the full effect of the rally video @Herimopp89 posted. :nervous: Although, we're now experiencing a bit of a heat wave with temps in the high 20s - low 30s. But everyone's driveway still looks just like Steve's. People have been ice skating in major shopping center parking lots. Craziest ice storm I've ever seen.

You know what is great is it is suppose to snow over night here near Hershey Pa. So i might have to do that too turn the thermostat off and open the windows lol.

You know what is great is it is suppose to snow over night here near Hershey Pa. So i might have to do that too turn the thermostat off and open the windows lol.
CQdwDW6BZfWYLQCimrUmaCW7MSBHBvPmPhgg4Zm2sU9N3pfCpi5TY4J5rEY5ERt.png

I spent the day practicing on Haleakala, since it snowed there yesterday....

Getting a head start for tonight. Picked this up at one of the local breweries. Fitting for a Monday night in the Lounge!

View attachment 798968

Mmmm, Strong Golden Ale - sounds nice! But.. did you bring enough for everyone?

Last edited:
Really had a ton of laughs tonight, but little success. Seems my usual Spy vs. Spy compadre was struggling, and we got tangled up a few times.

On top of that I realized how exhausted I was from chasing our new puppy the past couple of days. I finished racing, came up stairs, laid on the couch, and fell asleep instantly until now (about an hour and a half). I usually stay online until sun-up Tuesday morning.

No live stream on YouTube. Not sure why. I recorded but it's not there. I'm kinda worried the voice filter was off. We said a lot of offensive things about frogs. I may get banned. :lol: :nervous:

New trouble maker in our home: Heinrich (Hank / Hank the Tank).

Attachments

• IMG_20190210_214610955.jpg
    IMG_20190210_214610955.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20190210_214512338.jpg
    IMG_20190210_214512338.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 14
Boy am I glad I dont have it setup to record audio from us last...I dont think many people would want to listen to us ramble on about a chimp and a frog for 2 and half hours lol great racing last night tough combos for sure

“Crazy night of laughs and driving, good fun. I had disturbing dreams all night !”

Did you dream that you were the chimp, or the frog? Do you want to get genital warts? Because
that’s how you get gentital warts!

And we all know who will be trying it this weekend. He’s already sent a message asking if frogs like peanut butter.

8FB34AD4-3610-42ED-89E5-288FF13DB62C.jpeg

Last edited:

Oh, what a night. Seriously, I haven’t laughed that hard for a long time. Aero dreamed of frogs and chimps, I dreamt of puddles.....not you Puddles, the puddles on the track. That last race was a clusterfork of epic proportions for me.....sure woulda been nice to have some rain tires for the Lancer.
Steve, the frogs are in hibernation, you’ll have to wait for spring to try it....remember, the smaller the frog the tighter it is. Does Dolly know you are fantasizing about someone else? it’s ok, I won’t tell her....it’ll break her heart.
Gutter, good racing last night. I love the look of contentment on the monkeys face, the poor frog looks like he was ripped a new one......might need some more monkey to frog resuscitation.
Too bad Alex was about two minutes to late to participate, but we had Togo to the rulebook of the room where if a regular member is not there by 8:30, the spot goes to an alternate, which was Spuds. Please guys, let us know if there’s a chance you will be late. That way your spot will be held. We are running full rooms nowadays so it’s important.

Last edited:
I will be late......, But if there will be more like last night, just give my spot away. I spun every lap from a puddle that wanted to throw me in the lake.

Mr. Bawesome reporting with sore sides. [Unlike the frog with sore insides]. The snow seems to be my friend, so much so that I’m competitive in A. Unless we do snow every week, please don’t immediately put me in A. The rain is nobody’s friend, I got luckier than others. Lost count of spins in the Lancer, but Heri had one more at the very end! Never spun the naughty Audi but wrestled it plenty. I think I plowed Steve, Mike and Camel in the same lap, everyone of them was facing the wrong way and where I look is where I go!
Can’t bring myself to google chimps pleasuring themselves, you all painted too vivid images anyway. The video wouldn’t be able to compete.

There is only a couple tracks to where the rain is not manageable and we just happened to he at one of those tracks last night.

Although I got no practice time in (it showed).....the puddles at Bannochnrae can bite you at any moment. Each puddle doesnt react the same way twice. It is challenging and fun in it's own way.....not on a weekly basis.....but once every 6+ months can make for some interesting racing.

I thoroughly enjoyed the snow (ice) racing. There isnt enough of that. I love it. The stormy puddles is what it is.....there isnt a certain style or way to handle them. You can crack the throttle, let off the throttle, or power thru them....but you are at their mercy every time you hit one

Really had a ton of laughs tonight, but little success. Seems my usual Spy vs. Spy compadre was struggling, and we got tangled up a few times.

On top of that I realized how exhausted I was from chasing our new puppy the past couple of days. I finished racing, came up stairs, laid on the couch, and fell asleep instantly until now (about an hour and a half). I usually stay online until sun-up Tuesday morning.

No live stream on YouTube. Not sure why. I recorded but it's not there. I'm kinda worried the voice filter was off. We said a lot of offensive things about frogs. I may get banned. :lol: :nervous:

New trouble maker in our home: Heinrich (Hank / Hank the Tank).
Yeah, sorry bout that Jeff, 4 wheel drive and front wheel drive not my forte. Goes against 49 years of instinct driving rear wheel drive.

Hello hello ,
I heard this league is the pinnacle of league racing,
Where they like to do the Russian Cossack dance while driving and occasionally throwing insults at each,

I don't know about the pinnacle of league racing, but the Cossack dancing and occasional throwing of insults I do find intriguing,
So with that in mind could you kindly add me to the reserve drivers list ,
Now back to finding that ginger pussy. Neighbors cat!

Hello hello ,
I heard this league is the pinnacle of league racing,
Where they like to do the Russian Cossack dance while driving and occasionally throwing insults at each,

I don't know about the pinnacle of league racing, but the Cossack dancing and occasional throwing of insults I do find intriguing,
So with that in mind could you kindly add me to the reserve drivers list ,
Now back to finding that ginger pussy. Neighbors cat!
Though we are basically full, as you have raced with us in the past, I will put you on the reserve list.

Indycar testing at COTA. So far about a 14 second difference between them and F1. I think it’ll probably drop to about an 11 or 12 second difference when they actually run qualifying next month. It was nice to see some of them running nose-to-tail for a full lap and not having the front end wash out like it does when F1 cars get too close. It should make for some good passing opportunities. https://jalopnik.com/heres-how-indycars-lap-times-at-cota-compare-to-formula-1832587157

Attachments

• D152896C-44F3-4740-9FE8-8D388CC83879.jpeg
    D152896C-44F3-4740-9FE8-8D388CC83879.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20C9594A-47A9-492E-95D8-58903FD88D6D.jpeg
    20C9594A-47A9-492E-95D8-58903FD88D6D.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 4F25E507-652B-431E-88B2-E57956EEA470.jpeg
    4F25E507-652B-431E-88B2-E57956EEA470.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 13
  • A2B24831-7AFE-4EFB-82E0-13A96B7B155D.jpeg
    A2B24831-7AFE-4EFB-82E0-13A96B7B155D.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 31C38AF0-0820-40B5-93CD-B97743773DCD.jpeg
    31C38AF0-0820-40B5-93CD-B97743773DCD.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 4FDCD2A2-62D5-4A79-8380-B6D60CFB1205.jpeg
    4FDCD2A2-62D5-4A79-8380-B6D60CFB1205.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 13
:gtpflag: Cars and Tracks for Feb 18th :gtpflag:

An evening in Belgium, driving your choice of Road C cars. We will split two races at Zolder (a track we have not raced at on Monday nights yet), with a race at SPA.
Both groups can pick any car from Road C, but must drive a different one at each race. So three cars for the night.
Three races, 30 min's, with a pit stop.

Race 1 - Zolder

Race 2 - SPA

Race 3 - Zolder

:gtpflag: Cars and Tracks for Feb 18th :gtpflag:

An evening in Belgium, driving your choice of Road C cars. We will split two races at Zolder (a track we have not raced at on Monday nights yet), with a race at SPA.
Both groups can pick any car from Road C, but must drive a different one at each race. So three cars for the night.
Three races, 30 min's, with a pit stop.

Race 1 - Zolder

Race 2 - SPA

Race 3 - Zolder
I want to report early that your Mr. Bawesome won’t be able to attend this coming Monday. My sensibilities were damaged last Monday by all the chimp talk. May take me time to recover. And no pet stores have really big bull frogs for sale. Actually my son has basketball game Monday night. So my spot is open.

Back