• 7,567 comments
:gtpflag: Cars and Track for Sept 30th :gtpflag:

3 race format with pit stops.
Lots of speed differences this week :D

7262867f-b029-4b8f-8ac3-83fa1780f5c8-jpeg.853651

4fca6de1-a1b8-4e3b-8404-688d8c97be00-jpeg.853650

e8c90015-10c6-4145-aa83-516007d4c2a1-jpeg.853652

02c85e48-ec34-4b30-9928-8eeddd0a24a3-jpeg.853653
After seeing this I'm going back to the mountains.....

After seeing this I'm going back to the mountains.....
But we threw in the older Porsche just for you!

Hope we see some more B guys show up this week! Spiffy and Lehman are already out for Monday, so hopefully the rest of you can make it.

For Bear it is like he has to eat broccoli and brussels sprouts before he can get the steak.....

But we threw in the older Porsche just for you!

Hope we see some more B guys show up this week! Spiffy and Lehman are already out for Monday, so hopefully the rest of you can make it.
The 3 ugliest cars in the game bahahahahahaaa....
Somehow they made that Porsche look bulky and awkward. The sound sucks too.
Nothing at all like the 917 on lemans... that car sound gives me goose bumps.

The 3 ugliest cars in the game bahahahahahaaa....
Somehow they made that Porsche look bulky and awkward. The sound sucks too.
Nothing at all like the 917 on lemans... that car sound gives me goose bumps.
That car IS bulky and awkward Who designs a 200MPH AWD car. The Germans of course! It's a brick with wheels.
Not like the sleek and sexy GTO..

That car IS bulky and awkward Who designs a 200MPH AWD car. The Germans of course! It's a brick with wheels.
Not like the sleek and sexy GTO..
Oh yeah, I forgot. AWD. And I don't think you can turn off the front drive like the skyline. I did reasonably well in the skyline after turning off the front clutch.

Probably gonna miss again this week (hopefully the last one) as I have to get all my step-dad's stuff out of his apartment in the assisted living place he was at. Will be looking forward to next week. 👍

Leave it to @GUTTERBOY3007 to weave a headache with cotton to destroy a good lap. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Yes, before you ask I did write it down. Great night of fun, hard racing and shenanigans. @CB_racer I'm drinking my morning coffee laughing and smiling at the battles we had last night, great stuff.

@aerolite Had his way with me in that LMP1 car. I was his play b itch all night long. Over and over he kept banging me, Not once did I shy away, always rising to the challenge. I took some hard licks, a street brawl with bare knuckles.
I had full control of that cleo-clitoris being able to get in my well placed, and timed licks. Finding, hitting those sweet spot over and over again. You screamed more than once as I left you feeling weak in the legs and fuzzy in the head laying upside down on the side of the track. Strange, I felt like a cigarette when all was done.

Leave it to @GUTTERBOY3007 to weave a headache with cotton to destroy a good lap. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Yes, before you ask I did write it down. Great night of fun, hard racing and shenanigans. @CB_racer I'm drinking my morning coffee laughing and smiling at the battles we had last night, great stuff.

@aerolite Had his way with me in that LMP1 car. I was his play b itch all night long. Over and over he kept banging me, Not once did I shy away, always rising to the challenge. I took some hard licks, a street brawl with bare knuckles.
I had full control of that cleo-clitoris being able to get in my well placed, and timed licks. Finding, hitting those sweet spot over and over again. You screamed more than once as I left you feeling weak in the legs and fuzzy in the head laying upside down on the side of the track. Strange, I felt like a cigarette when all was done.
What a poet we have here!! Well said!!

Yesterday was a lot of fun, even with the shenanigans. Almost pissed myself laughing when I saw @yogi bear pushing @Rednose on the strait. I was about to catch him and poof, gone!!:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the fun times guys!!

:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

Sorry for the late results posting this week.
As much complaining as there was about the cars, it turned out ok I think. But hey, we can't have everything all rosy every week!
The Clio made for some great racing and the last race was......interesting :D Watching Red's replay, I was lmao watching Bear giving him a boost down the straights. And just to be clear, it was Lobban who planted the seed for some shenanigans in race 2, with him, Sgeti and CB having some fun. And Sgeti, I just couldn't resist "playing with you", in the last race, after all, you are kinda big and cuddly :yuck: :lol:
And look what happens when Colts and Mcinnis decide to stick around for the entire night, good going guy's!

Congrats to @coltsjugg, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the overall win :cheers:
Congrats to @sgohsixthree, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the overall win :cheers:

Wk124-Sept 30, 2019 Results.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to Colts for being Awesome and SM for being Baawesome. Wish I could have made it, but got locked in work for3 extra hrs due to contract negotiations. Unfortunately I won't make next week either due to soccer. My youngest has her senior night game on Monday night. If I can make the last race I will messenger Mike or Steve. Send me an invite just in case.

Awesoooome. That marek was almost as awesome as me. Bear pushing red down the straights was pretty awesome but then gutter started pushing me down the straights after which was also, awesome.
Awesome.
We should make that an event, pushing a team mate for the win, if we had even numbers, it would be pretty awesome, but not coltsjugg awesome.

Mr. Baawesome here to call out @aerolite on his lack of math skills.

Not sure how you got 25+25+25 to equal 61. As Mr. Baawesome, I should be recognized for my elite driving prowess and sweeping the night from the other scrubs in B class.

I DEMAND A RECOUNT TO SHOW HOW MUCH MORE BAAWESOME I AM!

Mr. Baawesome here to call out @aerolite on his lack of math skills.

Not sure how you got 25+25+25 to equal 61. As Mr. Baawesome, I should be recognized for my elite driving prowess and sweeping the night from the other scrubs in B class.

I DEMAND A RECOUNT TO SHOW HOW MUCH MORE BAAWESOME I AM!
I'm so sorry your Baawesomness :bowdown: A glitch in the spreadsheet? :banghead: Fixed.

:gtpflag: Cars and Tracks for Oct 7th :gtpflag:

Seeing as we were a little mean to Bear while he was away in the mountains, running all those vintage cars, we thought we would repay him somewhat by running his beloved car at a couple of tracks we know he has a fondness for. But to keep a little meanness in the night, we will run a car against it that we have not raced before, the newer Camaro ZL-1. It will require some practice and a good tune!

Four race format.

23117f8f-cb49-4d0f-9b14-b478a710e00a-jpeg.855237

d33259d8-7d07-4956-babf-590f04ae4fac-jpeg.855234

5cc48da9-ad59-4dcb-bce9-b8308e0235f0-jpeg.855235

8ae81e47-de5a-4442-9705-f723367622f6-jpeg.855236

Okay gentleman, I'm officially asking permission to rejoin rejoin the Monday night festivities. I'll have no time to tune that new Camaro - if it needs one like Steve says, so I may have to ask for some help. I'm sure Mike and Steve will have them both all dialed in - probably been testing and tuning for over a month :rolleyes:. (Not even been given the all clear to race on Monday and I'm already starting schitt :D). Hopefully there's room for both the Care Bear and I to jump back in tomorrow. See y'all on track tomorrow night! (If approved by the B.O.D.).
iHeartMy-Chevy-Camaro-12-inch-teddy-bear-white.jpg

Back