◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
:gtpflag: Cars and Track for Jan 7th, 2020 :gtpflag:

AXIS OF EVIL

Six 10 minute sprints at three versions of Sakitto.

Race 1 & 2
GP & National
7b11f9a3-29f1-424b-97bd-3a509d4098d7-jpeg.884698

Race 3 & 4
International & National
fac8e3c1-8228-49d7-8b3b-02bb43b8db7d-jpeg.884700

Race 5 & 6
GP & International
bf37fac0-6514-4143-8946-4d7b0cc631f6-jpeg.884702

Talking about my son playing WreckFest really had me thinking. He'd LOVE to play along, and I think he'd do really well. But I just can't expose him to you guys yet. It would just be bad parenting! :lol:

Well, if the wreckFesters want to accommodate him they can all go to a Party Chat, but not invite the boy. He can fest with them without wrecking is personality. Or, the boy can create his own Party Chat and play classical music in the background

I’m going to take an indefinite leave of absence from Monday nights Lobanaro lounge. :grumpy:
Reasons:
1. Back to back nights are a little rough on my marital situation.
2. You guys spank me while
3. my wife whips me.
4. Starting job on Monday nights to save up for Wreckfest.
5. My points are going down the last few months and I can’t take it anymore.
6. I want to use my “other” race night to try some other leagues.

Thanks for the 2 years of racing.

I’ll still look at the thread as often as everyone else does (for knowing fuel amount on race night). Get good broz! :lol:
:cheers:

I’m going to take an indefinite leave of absence from Monday nights Lobanaro lounge. :grumpy:
Reasons:
1. Back to back nights are a little rough on my marital situation.
2. You guys spank me while
3. my wife whips me.
4. Starting job on Monday nights to save up for Wreckfest.
5. My points are going down the last few months and I can’t take it anymore.
6. I want to use my “other” race night to try some other leagues.

Thanks for the 2 years of racing.

I’ll still look at the thread as often as everyone else does (for knowing fuel amount on race night). Get good broz! :lol:

Couldn't really hit the like button on this one Rob. Sad to see you go, but know you are always welcome here if you change your mind.
Maybe we will see you on Friday night WF soon.

We're going to miss ya Rob - You've been one of my favorite people to race against since my SNAIL days.

GR8: You say you got a new dishwasher, but sounds like to me you've got one - you just need to tell her to pipe down and get busy washing those dishes while you race!

ArcticHeavenlyJaguarundi-small.gif

Last edited:
We're going to miss ya Rob - You've been one of my favorite people to race against since my SNAIL days.

GR8: You say you got a new dishwasher, but sounds like to me you've got one - you just need to tell her to pipe down and get busy washing those dishes while you race!

View attachment 885264
I don't know why, bit I friggin hate doing dishes! I do laundry, ironing, vacuuming, scrubbing tile floors - toilets - bathtubs, etc. But I friggin HATE washing dishes! So the wife has just let them pile up in the sink for the past couple weeks. Cuz if there's one thing I hate more than doing dishes... It's having dirty dishes sit out where I can see them. :crazy:

F-ing mind games. I tell ya' one of these days...

I know most of you don't watch WRC. This past weekend was start of the new season at Monte Carlo. Ott Tanak is the new champion and switched from Toyota to Hyundai for this season. Didn't start out well, this was Friday morning. They were both fine.

Thought I'd throw this one here as well, last years most spectacular crash. Thierry Neiville in the Hyundai at Chile. They were both fine.

Is this the crash where they went off the road in like 5th gear full throttle and flipped into the trees. If so i have seen that all over facebook this weekend. Sure was a nasty accident.

I know most of you don't watch WRC. This past weekend was start of the new season at Monte Carlo. Ott Tanak is the new champion and switched from Toyota to Hyundai for this season. Didn't start out well, this was Friday morning. They were both fine.

Thought I'd throw this one here as well, last years most spectacular crash. Thierry Neiville in the Hyundai at Chile. They were both fine.

Is this the crash where they went off the road in like 5th gear full throttle and flipped into the trees. If so i have seen that all over facebook this weekend. Sure was a nasty accident.
Yup, I was watching it live, just nuts. The end of the crash was falling off that steep high cliff onto the road below.

Wooh! Fun racing tonight guys. Those short races are tough if you make a mistake, which I managed plenty of. :lol:
Good times, looking forward to next week already.

Mrs. Raca-fan is a little disappointed in me, thanks @coltsjugg . :P Some really good battles tonight too. Lots'O'fun!

:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

Sounds like you guys had a fun night, I was bagged and drove like **** most of the night.

Congrats to @coltsjugg, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the overall win :cheers:

wk141-jan-27th-2020-results-jpg.885591

Enjoyed the cars for sure. I think my Shenanigans may have affected Lobban - apologies Mike.
So.. next week.. Axis of Evil Part Drei? Hondas and Datsoons at Der Nurburgrink? We already did the prancing horses in Italia, so the rice-grinders would complete the Triple Crown of Evil...

I'm out for Monday... hate that track. Would rather go outside and actually run, than run that monstrosity. Would rather run in place, or run errands, or run to the grocery store then run around inside the grocery store. . . Well, you get the idea. Y'all have fun at Satan's home course. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm out for Monday... hate that track. Would rather go outside and actually run, than run that monstrosity. Would rather run in place, or run errands, or run to the grocery store than run around inside the grocery store. . . Well, you get the idea. Y'all have fun at Satan's home course. :rolleyes:

It's indeed the track that separates the men from the boys.

Enjoy your Monday....boy.

CLoishPWcAAI_PT.jpg

Back