◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
Also tomorrow it might be annoying to you steve, but set the room to a password tomorrow along with private, there will be late people or someone who doesnt get an invite... just give them the "ASEAE2Q4EQ23" whenever you can, we cant invite people once were driving the car. You dont need the password if you have been invited already though. I think? you had it on last night but we got into the room anyway without having to use it because of invites... ill check that out tomorrow

So is this going to be SNAIL? or Mike and Aero? I liked Mondays as they where before... I know you guys made the league for the worst of us, and we ended up with the fast people here anyway...
I made an announcement on the last page of the old thread and the explanation of this was there. I will paste it here for those that missed it!

Mike and I have been talking with the SNAIL BOD's, and have decided that our series will now fall under the SNAIL umbrella, as they want to expand into the PCars world along with GTS. We are pleased to be associated with SNAIL as that is our original online "home", where we have made so many great friends, a lot of who race with us here. It will help with the promoting of our league and hopefully the longevity of it in the future. Nothing in how we run this series will change, you will just see the SNAIL name in the title and a link to SNAIL in our OP.

Last edited:

Just wanted to let you know @McTrucker you've made me a fan of this guy. Ever since you posted it yesterday on the other thread I clicked on it to check out and couldn't stop going to see many others of his Youtube vids and even commenting. He was so good and entertaining. Never saw him before so thanks. He seems to have developed quite a following with millions of followers. Cheers.

Alrighty then, our first Lounge night in PCars2 today!

We need everyone to be patient with us tonight, especially for Mike who will be setting up the lobbies. We have both played around with all the lobby settings and have a pretty good understanding of it, but it is easy to forget to save a part or miss something. There is a good chance during this evening that we will have to exit a lobby and reopen a new one. We will be setting the lobby without using the "Ready" selection, this seemed to be the buggy area and we want to try it without it. Penalties will be on so we can see how they affect the evening. We will be trying out pit stops. There is the option now of having full control of your car in the pits, we won't be doing that at the start but we might try it in one of the later races.

As it's a test night we won't be bothering with the rankings to start race 1. The usual 45 min start to the night will be run as a qualifier, so race 1 will be a standing start, and to keep it easy the rest of the night we will run a 10 min qualy and standing start for reach race.

Everybody on the active drivers list, (Report #4), will get an invite no later than 7:50pm EST. If you can't make until later the invite should still be there and you can join between races, just like before. If the invite does not work, send a message on PSN to one of us. There is a password feature, however, it is a new 12 digit affair each time a lobby is opened, and I would have to type it in the thread and post. As most don't even see the thread during race night this would be a waste of my time so we are not going to do this.

Remember it's a test night, there won't be any scoring posted, though I will be doing it as part of the testing. We will be choosing random cars and tracks tonight to help get a better feel overall. Don't worry about the tuning, the cars run pretty good stock anyways. Looking forward to this, have fun, race clean, and lets hope for a relatively bug free night.
:cheers:

Last edited:

If the invite does not work, send a message on PSN to one of us. There is a password feature, however, it is a new 12 digit affair each time a lobby is opened, and I would have to type it in the thread and post. As most don't even see the thread during race night this would be a waste of my time so we are not going to do this.

If the invite doesn't work try again... keep trying... keep trying... give up and wait. You will either be racing or watching... if youre watching stick around, youre already in the lobby, just wait.
Also if people dont read the thread to not get the password, thats on them... they should of already read it. Eventually you guys will have the qualifying order so we can just back out and grab people if there's time... if not sorry, too bad, work harder next time.

The password is a bit wack but you're acting like it comes in Chinese, maybe make a group message for mondays and post the password in there at the beginning of the night... and then remind people its not for chatting.. ever. EVER

If the invite doesn't work try again... keep trying... keep trying... give up and wait. You will either be racing or watching... if youre watching stick around, youre already in the lobby, just wait.
Also if people dont read the thread to not get the password, thats on them... they should of already read it. Eventually you guys will have the qualifying order so we can just back out and grab people if there's time... if not sorry, too bad, work harder next time.

The password is a bit wack but you're acting like it comes in Chinese, maybe make a group message for mondays and post the password in there at the beginning of the night... and then remind people its not for chatting.. ever. EVER
If the invite doesn't work later, then they PSN message, just like we always have done. It's most likely noone else will be racing who's not on the active list and will have already got an invite.
The password really isn't needed, and if we have to reopen another lobby then a new password is generated, which means copying the 12 digits down, going into the thread, typing it in there and posting the new password again! So unless it becomes a necessity, it ain't gonna happen.

I hope all of you have had a chance to spend a bit of time with the new version. If you haven't, please wait until next week for test night #2 to join us, we just don't have the time to spend with someone coming into the game for the first time, and it's not fair to the others.

We need everyone to be patient with us tonight, especially for Mike who will be setting up the lobbies. We have both played around with all the lobby settings and have a pretty good understanding of it, but it is easy to forget to save a part or miss something. There is a good chance during this evening that we will have to exit a lobby and reopen a new one. We will be setting the lobby without using the "Ready" selection, this seemed to be the buggy area and we want to try it without it. Penalties will be on so we can see how they affect the evening. We will be trying out pit stops. There is the option now of having full control of your car in the pits, we won't be doing that at the start but we might try it in one of the later races.

As it's a test night we won't be bothering with the rankings to start race 1. The usual 45 min start to the night will be run as a qualifier so race 1 will be a standing start, the rest of the night will be reverse grid with the usual procedure.

Everybody on the active drivers list, (Report #4), will get an invite no later than 7:50pm EST. If you can't make until later the invite should still be there and you can join between races, just like before. If the invite does not work, send a message on PSN to one of us. There is a password feature, however, it is a new 12 digit affair each time a lobby is opened, and I would have to type it in the thread and post. As most don't even see the thread during race night this would be a waste of my time so we are not going to do this.

Remember it's a test night, there won't be any scoring posted, though I will be doing it as part of the testing. We will be choosing random cars and tracks tonight to help get a better feel overall. Don't worry about the tuning, the cars run pretty good stock anyways. Looking forward to this, have fun, race clean, and lets hope for a relatively bug free night.
One option that you could use for the password is a group message on PSN to everybody in the group and update the password as needed. Then everyone could see it from PlayStation and not and not have to go online

One option that you could use for the password is a group message on PSN to everybody in the group and update the password as needed. Then everyone could see it from PlayStation and not and not have to go online
Good idea Trucker, but unless I'm really missing something here, I'd rather not have to add anything more to the night than we are already having to do.

I just downloaded the game last night. It’s downloading an update file now. Going to set up the wheel and calibrate a little later.

So should I not join tonight if I haven’t put in a bunch of seat time?

Also what are the chances of a non tuning series happening in PCars 2?

So should I not join tonight if I haven’t put in a bunch of seat time?

Also what are the chances of a non tuning series happening in PCars 2?

I took that part out Joe, we decided people can jump in and just have to learn real quick!!

We won't be running a non tuning series but someone else maybe, I dunno.

No! You have to wait until next week for rallycross. (Because I don't want to miss it). :P

If you want all 16 people in the rallycross (dear lord) you have to make a random race then change the track, youll get everyone in, but if you start the room with rallycross you only get 6 people

LOL and dont put snow on... that was the funniest thing ever though

Im not 100% im going to be on tonight yet, but if i do i have to get working on my SRM business so we have an event next Tuesday :D. I will look forward to the feedback on your thread so we can see how your night went, and what we can and cant do as a large group :confused:. Have fun guys :cheers:

If you want all 16 people in the rallycross (dear lord) you have to make a random race then change the track, youll get everyone in, but if you start the room with rallycross you only get 6 people

LOL and dont put snow on... that was the funniest thing ever though

So, if I understand Colts, which is scary, we can put 16 cars on a Rallycross track as long as we start the room with a track that can hold 16 cars? Sound like a Tomfoolery night might be planned, this would not fit in to our regular nights....no way. Too much mayhem.

Edit: Colts steered us in the right direction!

We also tried Mandatory Pit, which you can only activate when doing a lap race and not a timed race. In the race we tried it, it didn't tell you that you had to pit, so I continued on to see what would happened and got DQ'd on the last lap.

So here's what we will do tonight.
Lobby opens at 8. We run a 45 min qualy (use this as practice ect) and standing start race based on qualy.
Rest of the night is 10 min qualifiers, and races will start based on qualy and from a standing start.
The races will be 10 laps on average sized circuits and changed during the night according to length. This just keeps things easy so we don't have to set reverse grids and do rolling starts on this test night.
We will race until we get to our regular finishing time.

Last edited:
Mike and I were doing some testing just now and discovered one thing that looks like it will force us to open a new room after the first race. Once you set the practice and or qualifying in the settings page and open the lobby, you cannot go back and change those, they will stay the same for each successive race

Im pretty sure you can change that.. 85% sure. Because I definately went from 15 minute qualifiers to 10 minutes before with Shawnanigans mexi and some other people.

Im pretty sure you can change that.. 85% sure. Because I definately went from 15 minute qualifiers to 10 minutes before with Shawnanigans mexi and some other people.
I hope your right Colts, we looked and looked but couldn't see anyway. But it was just two BOB's trying to figure it all out,lol. Will be back on in a bit.

I hope your right Colts, we looked and looked but couldn't see anyway. But it was just two BOB's trying to figure it all out,lol. Will be back on in a bit.

This is about to get really colts... When youre in the lobby, go to the middle thing where it shows the race and press r1 or L1, it will bring different things up, there you can change P / Q . You noobs.. ;)

This is about to get really colts... When youre in the lobby, go to the middle thing where it shows the race and press r1 or L1, it will bring different things up, there you can change P / Q . You noobs.. ;)
OMG, do I feel stupid now, how could both of us have missed the L1 R1 signs! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

You da man :bowdown::bowdown:

Awww crikey. Stupid work.

No time to look at the game today. I assume the update downloaded but I haven’t had a chance to go through the menus or even watch the opening scene so I’m out tonight. But I’m assuming most of you will be on throughout the week for play/learning time?

If,this is really Colt.......keep it up man....what a find. Makes the room sooooo easy.

Group 5 was by far the most fun I've had trying to tame a car. Daytona was a shiet show though... thought we were better than that, myself included.

Very hard to hear anything over the mic chatter, kept locking up or spinning out on exit because I couldn't hear lol

Onto next week!

Back