◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
You need 3 parties..... Your moderate dems need to split from the radicals on the left. That will bring the moderate dems and progressive reps together in the middle for a majority of reasonable minds. Tulsi will be a good choice then. So, here is what you need to do in my mind. Give it to the orange man in 2020. You know he's gonna get the economy back on track and you know he will fight to keep the republic together. He may or may not throw a few crooks in jail and he may or may not pardon a few crooks. But let him be and you will be better off than the alternative .... who might be hit with the 25th even before Jan 20 and then you have a big problem (well, also depending on the house and the senate, but the worst case scenario is KH with a house and senate. Yes, that's worse than DT with a house and senate) So, for the next 3 years the moderate dems peel off and take progressive reps with them, create a new party of moderates and temper the political divide. I'm sure you all would want that?

Now, if you believe in conspiracy theories, the above is not possible. The one conspiracy is the "New World Order". They are the globalists who wants absolute power, open borders, free trade, no identity. All you need in return is a chip so you can be tracked in your daily movements, your financial transactions, your medical records, etc. Your "credit score" becomes your ticket to restricted privilege. The ruling elite is a few powerful people who call the shots to those who are eager to collect their credits. Believers in this conspiracy will tell you that it started to become serious under George senior and was coming along nicely with Bill, Junior and O and also the European Union expanding every year, NAFTA, Trans Pacific Partnership, United Nations getting stronger, Global carbon tax, endless wars, etc, etc. A big blow to their progress these conspiratists would say, was Brexit, cancellation of TPP, renegotiate NAFTA, get all participating countries to pay up on their NATO obligations, stopping endless wars, negotiating peace/normalizing relationships in the Middle East and The Balkan, make a mockery of the UN and WHO, tell North Korea to behave, tell China to behave, negotiating deals with countries in a pacific so that China can't "get them" when they stand up and criticize the CCP. The new world order just can't have any of these.....

Anyway, it's time you Americans decide what you really want because it seems that, even though you are struggling along, you are being screwed badly by every government since Reagan. Time for you to take your country back. If Hiden wins with a house and senate - good luck - your country is lost (unless the new world order is for you...). If it is an orange win without the house or senate you have 4 years to take it back. I don't say to vote orange. You don't want a super majority. That kind of power could be fatal no matter who has it.

I hope I don't get reported or banned for this one....

Wow, excellent insights Red- thank you! You don't say much but when you do, boy is it meaningful.

I've always been rather naive and lazy about politics. Even so, I've never understood how some people (much more so now) can be so staunchley dedicated to one party, as I've always been middle of the road and seen bits of each side that I support. For three out of the four past elections I've voted for one third party candidate or another, mainly because I didn't believe in the main candidates and because of that - to hope drive the success of a three plus party system.

I agree with you about Sleepy Joe and the 25th.... that there is scary.
Not much of a conspiracy guy, but... damn...

:cheers:

Last edited:
Apparently, this is off topic but...

If anyone wants to race in pcars2 on Tuesdays, I'm still running things. Basically the same time as the old Lobanaro Monday races, but ending earlier at around 10PM EST. For you lonely guys who want to race, and NOT talk politics. ;)

Apparently, this is off topic but...

If anyone wants to race in pcars2 on Tuesdays, I'm still running things. Basically the same time as the old Lobanaro Monday races, but ending earlier at around 10PM EST. For you lonely guys who want to race, and NOT talk politics. ;)
I'm interested and will be there when I can. Thanks for hosting.

https://pin.it/5o11Qcc
@aerolite @Mike Lobban
Should have posted this on your flight sim forum. Where would I find it?
I expect one of you flush in cash will order this promptly. Or shortly after looking at this thread you mostly abandoned . . .
Gitty up & Git-er-done.

Hey Rob, you’re welcome to join the SRM Discord, those Bob’s have posted up there for now. If your not familiar it’s a message board/voice chat that works on everything. They share all their excursions, tandem bro flying imagery and thoughts. We have a flight sim channel. A couple other guys were getting into it too.

There’s some racing stuff, and some other BS, but you’re more than welcome to join.

https://discord.gg/J8cKSZp

Mike and I have been doing a bit more flying together in the new Flight SIM. It’s very cool to be able to do this. CB will be joining us in the next couple of days as well. The other day we dropped down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and flew along the Colorado River.

View attachment 954435 View attachment 954436 View attachment 954438

This was flying past Chateau Lake Louise and looking up the lake. For those that don’t know, it’s a famous spot in the Alberta Canadian Rockies.

View attachment 954443

Then flew into some clouds and picked up some icing, the detail is amazing.

View attachment 954445
If you’re taking request fly-bys, soar over to mission raceway! I’ll try and wave when you go by ;)

Well guy's, as most of you have figured out by now, the Lounge is finished. We had a great run and made a lot of friends since we started. Most of you know that quite a few of us have gone over to the PC world as well. I've been very happy with the decision to do that, there is just so much more available, and the mods for some games, especially Assetto Corsa, are amazing. And the new flight sim is pretty incredible.
So thanks to all for the support since we started way back in Pcars1, it was a blast! Maybe we will see some more of you join us in the PC world. :cheers:

Last edited:
We had our first official SRM PC night last night racing in AMS2. It was fun, casual, some good banter, very close to our Lounge Monday night. Let's see if I can remember the regulars who were there, Mike, Red, CB, Mcinnis, Spiffy and myself, and ex Lounge guy's Alex and MPhile. I think the rest of the guys were friends of Alex and Mphile from iracing, good racers all.
If any of you are on the fence regarding getting a PC, my experience over the last couple of weeks has been nothing but positive going that route. AMS2 is what PCars 3 should have been, and ACC is just amazing.
I also just got the new MS Flight Sim, which is really good.
Missing the rest of you, come on over to the darker side, you did it before, you can do it again, :lol: (Sgeti, I know your credit card is flipping in your fingers!)

Well guy's, as most of you have figured out by now, the Lounge is finished. We had a great run and made a lot of friends since we started. Most of you know that quite a few of us have gone over to the PC world as well. I've been very happy with the decision to do that, there is just so much more available, and the mods for some games, especially Assetto Corsa, are amazing. And the new flight sim is pretty incredible.
So thanks to all for the support since we started way back in Pcars1, it was a blast! Maybe we will see some more of you join us in the PC world. :cheers:

It sure took you awhile to make this post, almost 4 months. LOL

Back