◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
I guess we never really finished the conversation as to whether or not to change the car/track

Not saying that we should, but I will say the classic
Monza GP/Oval is pretty freaking cool.

I won't be racing tonight because of all the bug issues on PS4 (tuning/setups/saving etc). I don't even want to play the game anymore, Career or online, until whatever patches are released for us PS4 users and hopefully fix frustrating issues. It's just too frustrating for me and will stress me out. I might join the lobby to monitor just to hang out with you guys for a while. Just not interested in racing with Pcars2 until.

Lobban will be ok. Here's him getting distracted when there are hotties around.

IMG_0284.JPG

Hey guys, my thoughts right now are on the tragic events of last night in Vegas. So sad and unnecessary. I am all for arming yourself for protection, but why did this psycho have a load of automatic weapons? Our society is screwed.

On that sad note, we will be racing tonight with heavy hearts, but we will race......take our minds off the insanity.
There will be a couple of minor changes to the format that I posted this week.

Touring cars at Sugo in the snow, we tried it in a blizzard and it was too much, so, heavy snow instead, at least you can see the track. Still a 20 minute race with no pit stops or fuel restrictions.

Historic Spaaaaa in the 63 Climax will be in the clear, but cut down to 250 laps, or 8 laps, whichever cums first. Pit stops will be on automatic and will be necessary. 20 liters to start.

Indy Road Course will be a standard race of 15 laps in either of the LMP3 cars. 20 liters starts this one too. Pit stops will also be automatic.

Having a lapping race is the only way to force pit stops, hence the switch to laps instead of time. No biggie.
We will qualify at Sugo for our standard 45 minutes in the snow as I feel this will be the most difficult to master.

Lobban will be ok. Here's him getting distracted when there are hotties around.

View attachment 676844
That's friggin hilarious! Unfortunately Junior now has a fever too. Heading to the grocery store for cold medicines for my patients. Won't be able to join you kids tonight. Might get online once everyone's gone to bed for the night, maybe catch the end of the festivities.

14:24 - 15:52 Last lap action and major accident.

Nice video Red, thanks. I really enjoyed that dice with Jay and the race-long chess game with @SGETI.
It's really too bad that you and others had issues. I hope WMD gets it all sorted soon, I'd like to see some more classic racing 'chess games'.

Last edited:
14:24 - 15:52 Last lap action and major accident.

[/QUOTE
Everything was going great tonight, close racing and laughs. Then the last race, hey Mike, did you set the room as public? Privatedeath?

Later at about half way thru, the game stumbled and poof I was gone.

Bear I hope you caught that mouse.
nope... neither mouse trap or the cat caught him...I'll have to buy some more traps.

Everything was going great tonight, close racing and laughs. Then the last race, hey Mike, did you set the room as public? Privatedeath?

Ok...I'll try this again, nope, I did not catch the mouse yet. Picking up more traps today....damn cat never got him either...mama said he was fast. I could have sworn I heard a squeaky high pitched areeba, areeba, ondalay ondalay... you'll never catch me el gato.

Get a bucket of water and put it in it after, we had a city wide rat mouse
Ok...I'll try this again, nope, I did not catch the mouse yet. Picking up more traps today....damn cat never got him either...mama said he was fast. I could have sworn I heard a squeaky high pitched areeba, areeba, ondalay ondalay... you'll never catch me el gato.
When you do , throw it in water. Drown it incase that lil mickey mouse fk swims

I agree about that last race. Idk what happened there. Have you guys had a dude with the SN Monster in your league? Screen name is Monster something. I don't know if someone was squeezing him down or what but he 100% drove me into the wall on the frontstretch maybe 5min into the race. No fkn idea what that's all about

If youre going to invite people, atleast tell them this is slightly serious, yes its for fun and accidents happen, but dont create accidents because "there's no damage" or "why does this old race car have abs" or "BC boys rammed me im going to take him out" whatever random things you cry about that arent perfect... its a video game, but while you may be crying about it others are enjoying it.

Yeah BC? also mentioned someone ran into him full throttle.

I went to grab a drink after R1 and by the time I got back and got an invite from Mike (he originally forgot to send one) the lobby had already filled up to 16. With 3 guys I had never seen before that wernt even in R1. I would have liked to race #2 but no one left. It also didnt help that everyone was in seperate party chats so there was no communication. I'm all for fresh meat but lets make sure they arent taking someones spot in the future.

Not sure who's "crying" I just remember all the talk about this league being clean, legit and not too serious and that's absolutely what it is that's why I was surprised when I got driven down into the wall. Accidents happen but on purpose is an entirely different ballgame (or race in this instance) @coltsjugg I'm pretty sure me and you had a few excellent laps in R1 as well. Monster guy was a monster whoever monster is

The rule for new drivers is clear in first post. They must send me and Mike a request to join and read the OP. Random guys just popping in is not supposed to happen. I wasn't there so I can't say what went on but whatever some of you went through last night won't happen again.

The rule for new drivers is clear in first post. They must send me and Mike a request to join and read the OP. Random guys just popping in is not supposed to happen. I wasn't there so I can't say what went on but whatever some of you went through last night won't happen again.
They were just someones friends being invited in, at some point i didnt even know if the room was private or not. But for the most part it was fine until 1 or 2 started racing like children

The one guy who took out BC in the last race was solid, had a childish moment... but the guy who led the whole 2nd race was stupid. Dont care if hes your bud bud or not

You leave Mike in charge for one night, and look what happens. The whole thing goes to heck in a hand basket. :lol:

Hi Aero, @aerolite and Mike, @Mike Lobban

I'm interested in joining your races.

Thanks,
CB

Welcome CB, please read report #1 (I'm sure you have as you posted here). We do change things up once in awhile but for the most part follow what is in the OP.
Please send both Mike and I friend requests so we can send you an invite on racenight.
Look forward to having you join us.
:cheers:

Shut up......all of you, or I will fart in all of ya'lls general direction.
I couldn't even join the other party to kick those guys as it was full, so these guys must have been invited by someone in the room. Sorry I allowed that to happen, it won't happen again.

Don't worry Awaffle, last night was not normal. We are clean and fun, at least on the track.
CB Racer, send me and Aerolite a FR and we can hopefully get you in this week..

Had a great race at Sugo with @Awaffle14 ! Lots of fun man, and even though the cars had obvious strengths and weaknesses, we battled for a while! Too bad the next race I got flipped on my lid at the start and lost 40 points to my ranking for leaving because I couldn't flip back over.:banghead:

After all the crap we gave @Mike Lobban Friday night for mucking up the room, you'd think this one woulda been impeccable! :sly: I still feel kinda bad about that. :lol:

Had a great race at Sugo with @Awaffle14 ! Lots of fun man, and even though the cars had obvious strengths and weaknesses, we battled for a while! Too bad the next race I got flipped on my lid at the start and lost 40 points to my ranking for leaving because I couldn't flip back over.:banghead:

After all the crap we gave @Mike Lobban Friday night for mucking up the room, you'd think this one woulda been impeccable! :sly: I still feel kinda bad about that. :lol:

Ok now I know who that battle was with haha. Yeah that was pure enjoyment man, tons of awesome passes. I felt like I was holding back a train towards the end with a few right behind me but channeled my inner Ryan Newman and made my car "real wide" haha good stuff and @Mike Lobban it's all good, I got used to a private room and it never crossed my mind others could invite there buddies in. That's what it was. All and all not a bad night of racing by any means even though @sgohsixthree got stuck on his lid and we all just abandoned him! I remember flying by thinking wtffff

Last edited:
Just to clear up my side;

Race two was a gong show. I did touch a few people by accident at the start, and gave the position back. Near the end of the race I came up behind the leader on a long straight and proceeded to give him a bump draft. He did not wreck when I started pushing him. I let off and gave him room to brake for the long sweeping corner at the bottom of the hill but he misjudged his speed and hit the wall while I drove away. From my perspective that's nothing to get mad about. Please make note that this is the same guy who wrecked colts.

Race 3 near the end I spun and let whoever the heck it was by, caught up to him with two laps to go, and going into turn 3 he opened up the inside and I stuck my nose in and ran the inside of the curb pretty well all the way to the apex. There was no more room to my right because I was up on the curb, yet buddy still squeezed me down and eventually he chopped my nose off and spun himself out, proceeded to cut across the track in the esses and ram me off track in "retaliation"... Not cool dude.

I thought for sure that it was a public lobby because of these two incidents, very uncharacteristic behaviour for the regulars that show up on Monday. I very rarely have any run ins with each of you, I take pride in running clean and fair (but still race hard). Race one with @Wardez was an absolute hoot, he pushed me to the limits of that bimmer and I'm sure I did the same to him, but we never touched. That's why I enjoy racing with you guys. It's not so much the fact that I can run away and set good laps, it's because I can race with like minded folks that care just as much as racing clean and fair as I do.

Anyway my Rant is over, roll on Monday!

Also PS thanks again for hosting Mike, we all appreciate it!

@RobbiefromBC

Nothing at all wrong with that bump draft move. Force the driver to make a corner entry adjustment. I openly play the same game when the opportunity arises.

Racing is a lot more complicated than just being fast. There's a lot to be said about the different ways to get into another drivers head. 👍

Back