◆SNAIL [S.P.E.C.] Closed!!!PS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 476 comments
Last night's incident in the second Dubai race was due to a driver overdriving the turn and instead of just staying out to the edge of the track they turned right back into the middle of the track leaving the driver on the inside nowhere to go. It's the little things that create the big things. I say it's a lack of understanding "racing". There is more to racing than just being faster than the next guy of course. Maybe it was a mistake.....I've made plenty of them in all walks of life
Some need practice driving side by side thru a corner, some need to know there is no room for 3 cars abreast in a corner. Track re entry awareness is needed. Also if the guy ahead of you gets out of shape, give him a little space to gather it up rather than plow him out of the way, most drivers should appreciate the courtesy and give up the position.

If anyone has a replay of my incidents I would like to see it. Due to the frustration I didn't save the replay. I would like to see what I did that caused the wreck or wrecks.

1C98AF61-D166-4F1F-A82E-BA178C4D346F.jpeg

Official Announcement

The race night combos are as follows

Round 1
Ford GT GTE at Le Mans Le Circuit Bugatti
7 Laps

Round 2
BMW 2002 Stanceworks Edition at Road America
4 Laps

Round 3
Lamborghini Huracan LP620-2 Super Trofeo at Red Bull Ring
7 Laps

Last edited:
I will not be able to race tonight. Having surgery next Monday so I may not be able to make it next week either. Keep me on the roster. I'll make it back as soon as I can

I will not be able to race tonight. Having surgery next Monday so I may not be able to make it next week either. Keep me on the roster. I'll make it back as soon as I can
Thanks for the heads up camel. I hope all goes good for you.

ATTENTION DRIVERS!!!!!!

It has come to my knowledge that there is a rule that is not in the OP or OLR that was somewhat of an understood rule (or so I thought) of not using the reset car button in any race or circumstance. Since that is not in the OP or OLR I can not penalize last week for it. However, if I’m given video proof of this again, it will be terms for banning. I don’t care if you’re flipped over and no one is around that reset button is not to be used in this league. If you need the reset button your race is most likely already over.

So to clarify one last time, THE RESET BUTTON IS OFF LIMITS AND WILL MORE THAN LIKELY LEAD TO BEING BANNED.

If this isn’t you then you have nothing to worry about. If it is you know,
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Latest Posts

Back