☆★NoiseBombDrifterz★☆ - It's Never Too Loud - Very big chance of closure (Read OP)

• Thread starter NBDrifterz
  • 132 comments
next week's Sunday we might be able to have some time at around 5PM GMT/UTC (6PM BST) I'll talk to the leader and manage some meet :) a lobby/room will sure be online held by one of our members ;)

When's the next meet and greet? I'd like to ioin
Meet And Recruit*
Should hopefully be on Sunday as Omar said, though the time will be different, if you have a look at the meets section on the OP (Original Post), you'll be able to get most info.
Keep a look out for the lobby on Sunday, but there will be a new article about it in our OP, you'll find the info there. :)

Monday, October 4th at 5PM GMT/UTC we'll have an open lobby up by the title of "Happy Eid from NBDrifterz" feel free to join and have fun.

the lobby will be held by me NBD-OmarM or OmarM_Evo-King and it'll stay up for 2+ hours.

just search for a lobby in "Free Run" under "Café" (random track)

Hope to see you there :)

Best Regards - Omar

Last edited:
Welcome Zezapacheco and Joyzeeboy9000!:
After thinking that the M&R lobby wasn't going to work, I was wrong! The M&R was a success, after about an hour of no people, people started turning up out of nowhere, people were queing up for tryouts! So I'd like to welcome Zezapacheco and Joyzeeboy9000! And I'd also like to send a HUGE thank you to KiS-Situation (DUD-Situation or HKS_Jokyo), he made a massive help and I made great friend! MAAAAD respect bro! Also well done to everybody who participated in the lobby, you all did your best guys! :D :bowdown: :cheers:
damn i didnt know you mentioned me in here

When's the next meet and greet? I'd like to ioin
Hey man. I know this was quite some time ago, but if you'd like to join NBD we're going to be having a M&R sometime this weekend. Check the OP for all information sometime soon. If not, I'll DM you the info. Hope to see you there! :cheers:

This is probably gonna sound dumb. But there's a team out there called New Born Drifters. that uses NBD Aka. NBD-Bossman is the teamleader. So I don't know if you guys are the same team, but you guys might have to work something out. Because this is confusing as ****, no offense.

This is probably gonna sound dumb. But there's a team out there called New Born Drifters. that uses NBD Aka. NBD-Bossman is the teamleader. So I don't know if you guys are the same team, but you guys might have to work something out. Because this is confusing as ****, no offense.
Its not the same team, ive spoken to one of their members aka NBD-sideway- (or whatever he's called) and i asked about Lethal @NBDrifterz and he said he didnt know him, and what sideway said was their NBD is based fully in America, I personally dont know if any members in this NBD are American, but just for the sake of it, its a different team

Back