☆★NoiseBombDrifterz★☆ - It's Never Too Loud - Very big chance of closure (Read OP)

• Thread starter NBDrifterz
  • 132 comments
This is probably gonna sound dumb. But there's a team out there called New Born Drifters. that uses NBD Aka. NBD-Bossman is the teamleader. So I don't know if you guys are the same team, but you guys might have to work something out. Because this is confusing as ****, no offense.
Well we have nothing to do with that team, NoiseBombDrifterz and New Born Drifters have nothing to do with eachother, two completely different teams my friend. We're based in the UK, they're based in the USA. Simples. :)

Well we have nothing to do with that team, NoiseBombDrifterz and New Born Drifters have nothing to do with eachother, two completely different teams my friend. We're based in the UK, they're based in the USA. Simples. :)
Yeah Omar explained

Hey man. I know this was quite some time ago, but if you'd like to join NBD we're going to be having a M&R sometime this weekend. Check the OP for all information sometime soon. If not, I'll DM you the info. Hope to see you there! :cheers:

Hey sorry for replying so late, been super busy with school and a new job. Let me know when you have another M&R that would be awesome :D.

haha, I'll check it then, I've just read the recent replies lol. :) thx

Edit: I might be able to make it, it's at 6 a.m. my time haha. But I'm usually online a bit more often these days.

haha, I'll check it then, I've just read the recent replies lol. :) thx

Edit: I might be able to make it, it's at 6 a.m. my time haha. But I'm usually online a bit more often these days.
Cool! Haven't been able to attend it though. We'll see...

I'm up now though xD, are you on?

Edit: This morning I thought I heard someone tuning up a honda, but it was someone mowing their lawn.
Edit of Edit: Here's some pics from this morning's drift.

Attachments

• Suzuka Circuit East Course_1.jpg
    Suzuka Circuit East Course_1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Suzuka Circuit East Course_3.jpg
    Suzuka Circuit East Course_3.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Trial Mountain Circuit_2.jpg
    Trial Mountain Circuit_2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I'm not sure whether to feel thrilled for my driving lessons or sad because I miss my PSN/GT6 friends!! #JustSharing #I'mNotDead_Yet

I'm up now though xD, are you on?

Edit: This morning I thought I heard someone tuning up a honda, but it was someone mowing their lawn.
Edit of Edit: Here's some pics from this morning's drift.
Was going to attend the meet but had to clean my room. Hopefully next week if I'm available.
I'm not sure whether to feel thrilled for my driving lessons or sad because I miss my PSN/GT6 friends!! #JustSharing #I'mNotDead_Yet
You should miss us Omar, although congrats on your lessons! :D

get your teammates, they rimmed me and we're calling me names and then kicked me. get them under control

get your teammates, they rimmed me and we're calling me names and then kicked me. get them under control
You're probably talking about NBD-Bossman, and the other goons e.e As mentioned recently. Bossman's pretty racist towards African American's, and practically anything that isn't whatever his race is. .-. I got kicked out the same lobby after toasting him. Sorry Quin

Sorry to hear this man, but just to let you know this must of been a completely different team. Hardly any activity with the team. I'll definitely take our name into account with this incident. Let me know if this happens again, don't want to get a bad reputation for our team. Thanks. :)

I usually try out the team I'm looking to join before joining, so toss me a friend request and we'll see how the boat floats for s few weeks or so yo
never mind you already did
Ok well we should be having a M&R sometime next week so you can see how we do things then. Yeah, I already sent you one lulz

P.S: can you follow meh aswell. Tanks bruthah.

Main PSN account and preferred NBD account name: GTR-TOUGE
Country and timezone: America (cst)
Reason for why you want to join NBD: I've been watching the thread(s) for a while, and have wanted to join a drifting team with friendly people.
Previous teams (if any): N/A
Have you completed a tryout? If so, what was your report: No
Anything that you don't agree with?: n/a
Any particular set of skills that you'd like to share?: I started drifting in gt5, and then did circuit and touge mainly in gt6, been playing with drifting in gt6 though a lot, and it's been fun so far.

Main PSN account and preferred NBD account name: GTR-TOUGE
Country and timezone: America (cst)
Reason for why you want to join NBD: I've been watching the thread(s) for a while, and have wanted to join a drifting team with friendly people.
Previous teams (if any): N/A
Have you completed a tryout? If so, what was your report: No
Anything that you don't agree with?: n/a
Any particular set of skills that you'd like to share?: I
started drifting in gt5, and then did circuit and touge mainly in gt6, been playing with drifting in gt6 though a lot, and it's been fun so far.
Thanks for completing the form. Could you tell me your preferred NBD account name? It has to start with "NBD-"

Back