☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,740 comments
Germany
Krautland
monsterGAUZ
HAHAHA.

Anyways Lukas, you blatantly have been reported by people. I'll tell you thst for free.

They can't stop me I'm like..

rock.jpg

Canada
Canada
f7EE5cF.jpg

So glad I saw this live... :lol: :lol:
I laughed so hard at this!!! Shot of the year :lol:

Ignoring clips, his "payback flick" at Yokoi...warp speed engaged...seemed like Diago was in a IDGAF mood, especially in the finals.

Beyond stoked if Yokoi makes it stateside next year!! Would love to see him in a newer chassis...but at the same time, it might be kind of fun to see what kind of havoc he could cause with an SR lol.

Netherlands
Cheese & Tullips
MCR-Ishox
I laughed so hard at this!!! Shot of the year :lol:

Ignoring clips, his "payback flick" at Yokoi...warp speed engaged...seemed like Diago was in a IDGAF mood, especially in the finals.

Beyond stoked if Yokoi makes it stateside next year!! Would love to see him in a newer chassis...but at the same time, it might be kind of fun to see what kind of havoc he could cause with an SR lol.
Hes such a legend for doing that haha! But yea I hope yokoi comes to the US. Though I think he'll remain with the 2jz.

Canada
Canada
Hes such a legend for doing that haha! But yea I hope yokoi comes to the US. Though I think he'll remain with the 2jz.
Yokoi's S15 is a 2J? I always just assumed the DMax S15 was an SR20 of some sort. Or does he have a different S15 with a 2J?