|☆[ SOUTHERN SLIDERZ ]☆|NOW RECRUITING AUS/NZ DRIVERS|

• Thread starter DrifTa-AJV
  • 367 comments
DrifTa-AJV
ss1rxr[1].jpg

SOUTHERN SLIDERZ DRIFT TEAM AUSTRALIA

Southern sliderz is a drift team created in 2011 by ben_4224 for GT5. We are now back for GT6 with 2 original members leading the way.
Myself and Stav hope to rebuild Southern Sliderz and make it an active team with members who are willing to compete in GTP competitions, learn and practice along with pushing each other in order to be better drifters everyday. Along with finally just wanting to get out and drift with one another in order to KEEP DRIFTING FUN!
SSWantsyou.jpg

One of the minimum requirements of being a member of SS is that you can hopefully get on GT6 at least once every two weeks and join our drifting lobbies

We will be holding Friday night drift sessions on a weekly basis which every now and then will consist of touge runs tandem drift practice photo ops and hopefully some great footage We also like to hold challenges e.g one make time attacks ect just to break things up. So if you think you may be interested feel free to add us on psn or PM via gtp and jump in for a drift session.

TEAM LEADERS
@Stavingo
@DrifTa-AJV

MEMBERS
@ShootDaCar

Here is some old footage from gt5 to keep you entertained whilst we get things up and running. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Because teams are overrated Stavingo.

XD just kidding, good luck with the team bro. See you around.

Hahah my fancy one-liner to wish good luck with is now gone :P Cheers Greazy hopefully see you guys from MCR more in some lobbies 👍

AWE SNAP, Stav got his team back. :dopey: Good luck with the revival.

Haha yeah quite surprised that DrifTa-AJV wanted to revive the team and I was like hell yeee :D Thank you for the good luck messages I appreciate all these kind wishes :)

Woop! I was hoping you guys would come back :cheers: I'd like to be one of the first to express interest in a trial please :)

Alright sweet well shoot over a friend request to either me or DrifTa-AJV on PSN, once the thread is completely done just give us a PM and we can figure out a time for you to have a trial 👍

Good to see another Aussie drift team. Look forward to sliding with you guys more, and good luck on behalf of Rapid Crab Drifters.

Good luck with the new team! Blue cars? Rings a bell...:D

That's the colour we used to rock on GT5, except this time we're probably gonna let our members choose the colours as long as it isn't something too rediculous.

Holy cow.

Good to see you guys back again, would love to drift with you guys again for old times sake.

You got me on PSN so I'm sure I'll see you around 👍

Cheers everyone for the good luck messages.

That's the colour we used to rock on GT5, except this time we're probably gonna let our members choose the colours as long as it isn't something too rediculous.

You got me on PSN so I'm sure I'll see you around 👍

Cheers everyone for the good luck messages.

Yeah, our old team had the same on GT5 to, don't mean anything by it lol. You have the freedom to use which ever colour you wish :cheers:

Looking to get one my self but I'm broke saving up for car insurance lol, yes the insurance not the actual car. (Insurance costs more) :nervous:

I got mine for $179 AUD, I know amazon is selling them for about $160 USD so you could find yourself a bargain in the future 👍

Fabulous for females, for men not so much :P:lol:

EDIT: @DrifTa-AJV I got this bad boy in the mail this morning :sly:

1359897784_main_Elgato_Game_Capture_HD_High_Definition_Game_Recorder.jpg

Get ready to update that team media babyyyy :D

I was looking at the same ones last night should get some good quality on that. I watched the old vids on my phone and they came up full screen then uploaded mine to see a crap half screen vid lol. At least haydens is a alot better quality.

Back