➋ Turtle Racing League - RUSH | Friday Night Racing | JOIN TODAY!Open 

My baby and I are ready to take on the streets of laguna seca, can't wait for tonight!

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.jpg Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_1.jpg

View attachment 412158
so I'll be wheeling with this tonight the mount clamps below broke off so duct tape it is :lol:

I'm sure you've been asked before, but where did you get your set up? Mostly interested in the rig frame or whatever you wanna call it. I know for a wheel I'll shell out $250-$350+, and most rigs I find are $250+. Still not quite ready to shell out for one, but in the coming months I'll probably splurge. It's hard trying to continually push my limits on the controller.

I'm sure you've been asked before, but where did you get your set up? Mostly interested in the rig frame or whatever you wanna call it. I know for a wheel I'll shell out $250-$350+, and most rigs I find are $250+. Still not quite ready to shell out for one, but in the coming months I'll probably splurge. It's hard trying to continually push my limits on the controller.
i got the obutto Ozone cockpit just search obutto cockpits on google and youll find there site

I won't be making race 1. We're waiting out some strong storms before heading home from Indy. At this point, I'm not entirely sure about race 2. I sure hope I can run with you guys. Even phish is running!

We're on the way home. Storms are all around giving us a fantastic lightning display. With the traffic, weather and potential construction, I'm looking at getting home about an hour and 15 minutes or so. I'll be there for race 2, assuming we have power at our house. That's quite an assumption. :lol:

Come on Turtles! Get in the House tonight! You guys found the Phish at Leguna Seca!! Come out tonight! Lots of fun!! :cheers:

Lots of fun racing tonight with you guys. I had to head out right away. Had to get more racing parts that I totally forgot. Race 1 was fun! With DZ and Xrad. @dangerzone641 my bad if I got into you a little at the corkscrew I went wide next turn to let you by again but you followed me so I continued.
Race 2 was fun as well as I accidently spun @Xradkins but waited for him. Great racing dude! Was 16 seconds behind narrowed it too 10 then 2 more mistakes back too 12 seconds behind then almost had you in the end being about 3 seconds behind until my car decided to spin on the curb :lol:

Overall good overall night! Good to be back with you guys.

Gotta go racing tomorrow night. I'll let you know when I'll be back again for a race.

Thanks Psycho for hosting! :cheers:

I wanted to join but I had another series in which I am (or was) contending for the championship in and it turned into a double-header night.

Well, my computer I think has finally bit the dust (and was literally filled with it when I've opened up various compartments :lol:). A couple of virus warnings that AVG had supposedly fended off popped up the past two days before a complete freeze yesterday. Then it froze again upon startup tonight, followed by two more freezes. And now I can't get anything when I turn it on. Just some noise. :( I'm no expert, so I have no idea what exactly the problem is. Sooo...it looks like I'll be needing a new one. Not sure when I'll be able to get one, so I'll be accessing gtplanet from my phone for the time being. Not the most efficient, but at least I have something. I know it's off topic for the thread, but I thought I'd let you guys know. I will be a little less active for a bit on here is all. I still plan to race tomorrow (if there is one, I have to look back through the thread on my phone, may take awhile :P).

Also looks like lightning had a boo-boo.

Latest Posts

Back