ストリートSutorīto_Boyz_Club & teamJDMT™|#Street/Tōge 峠 Drift KANJO/ NEW PICS

• Thread starter Davoxx
  • 128 comments
Man the time difference 6:00am for me dry if I couldn't make it I was sleeping:(

We will find a solution ;) for sure !

Tomorrow I will post some nice Pics of ストリート Sutorīto Boyz & Friendz #TandemTougeActions .
But unfortunately I don't have any replay (mean no pics ;( )of the Great Drift Touge session at Mount Panorama with @Alexd1345 .

Stay tuned , Cheerz.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those who didn't know. We are proud sponsors of ストリート Sutorīto Boyz! So catch a event near you with ストリート Sutorīto Boyz / teamJDMT!
sutorito-stillshot-jpg.128643

yeaaa... I made that logo!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those who didn't know. We are proud sponsors of ストリート Sutorīto Boyz! So catch a event near you with ストリート Sutorīto Boyz / teamJDMT!
sutorito-stillshot-jpg.128643

yeaaa... I made that logo!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Big Thank you to @JDM SRE70 and the teamJDMT from all ストリート Sutorīto Boyz for this incredible logo and sponsorship , BOOOM !!!

Lobby Open in the next 30 min, tailored for Drifter who are looking for realistic and challenging drift experiences.
#Street/Tōge 峠 Drift.

Drift Lobby : #GTP Sutorito_Boyz & teamJDMT
Host : Davox_LDN

See You !!!

ストリート Sutorīto Boyz Club - teamJDMT & Friendz
Weekend Photo Review

MountPanoramaMotorRacingCircuit_1_zps911df25a.jpg

Here are a few pics of the ストリート Sutorīto Boyz Club first weekend and really it was weekend of fun, I have met a bunch of excellent Drifters Big Hup @JDM SRE70 ,@Alexd1345 ,@PUSH and all ;) !!!

Big Welcome to 2 new fresh members

A.K.A @Biller
A.K.A @Wataru Drift

CocirctedAzur_6_zps8e5f97db.jpg
-Cote d’Azur ( Touge section )

CocirctedAzur_5_zpsa04ec4c5.jpg

CocirctedAzur_4_zps3de1b4ad.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife__5_zps7560e049.jpg
Nordschleife ( Touge section )

NuumlrburgringNordschleife__1_zps2e528e3c.jpg
Nordschleife ( Touge section )

NuumlrburgringGP_D_13_zpsbd4ae157.jpg
-Nuburgring GP/D ( Touge section )

NuumlrburgringGP_D_8_zpsbe69b94a.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_D_1_zps60c6ef41.jpg

GranTurismoArenaLayoutA_13_zps11bfa7e4.jpg
Gt Arena ( Reverse )

GranTurismoArenaLayoutA_7_zps1e0836c0.jpg
Gt Arena ( Reverse )

GranTurismoArenaLayoutA_1_zps63c2dc50.jpg
Gt Arena ( Reverse )

Really hope you enjoyed this First "Weekend Pics Review"

See you all ASAP on ストリート Sutorīto Boyz Club - teamJDMT lobbies for some Dirty Action.

BONUS

Here is a pretty awesome video , the 2013 Review of Stewy Bryant my favorite new school drifter from Australia Big Up to @JDM SRE70 and the teamJDMT.
This guy just have huge balls that's the word ;) and this is exactly the

ストリート Sutorīto Boyz Club way of drift.

Cheerz.​

Last edited:

BONUS

Here is a pretty awesome video , the 2013 Review of Stewy Bryant my favorite new school drifter from Australia Big Up to @JDM SRE70 and the teamJDMT.

Cheerz.​

[/quote]
you dont understand!!! I saw this video forever ago and this vid just kills every other video out there except burst overtake also filmed by stewy and IMS. I'm friends with Stewy on FB we've talked about that R32 setup and his big come back build for the R32. CANT WAIT!!!

BONUS

Cheerz.​

you dont understand!!! I saw this video forever ago and this vid just kills every other video out there except burst overtake also filmed by stewy and IMS. I'm friends with Stewy on FB we've talked about that R32 setup and his big come back build for the R32. CANT WAIT!!![/quote]

Exactly this Boy is sick as @&é"""' . I'm following him since a little bit more than a year, thanks to the youtube channel inertiaMS ;) !!

you dont understand!!! I saw this video forever ago and this vid just kills every other video out there except burst overtake also filmed by stewy and IMS. I'm friends with Stewy on FB we've talked about that R32 setup and his big come back build for the R32. CANT WAIT!!!

Exactly this Boy is sick as @&é"""' . I'm following him since a little bit more than a year, thanks to the youtube channel inertiaMS ;) !![/quote]

one of my top 3 drivers. like I said im friends with em on facebook ive spoke to em and received car build ideas from him hes a good dude. you would be surprised whats modified and whats not on that r32... its basically stock lmao

Davoxx bro we were happy to have your team represented in my lobby tonight. Harlots is a great driver and it respectful to the rules of the lobby.

Hope to see most of ストリート Sutorīto Boyz and our Sponsor teamJDMT members tomorrow and this weekend, if it's possible of course ;) .

Some nice and epic Touge/street drifting are planned as :
- Late night drifting at Mount Panorama.
- The Monaco Touge section which I really enjoy to ride at the same time Up and Down with mates, thanks to the line in the middle of the road and because we are in Monaco keep your right when there is someone who is coming in front of you ;) !!!

Cheerz.

Last edited:
Hope to see most of ストリート Sutorīto Boyz and our Sponsor teamJDMT members tomorrow and this weekend, if it's possible of course ;) .

- The Monaco Touge section which I really enjoy to ride at the same time Up and Down with mates, thanks to the line in the middle of the road and because we are in Monaco keep your right when there is someone who is coming in front you ;) !!!

Cheerz.

Is there a specific time to come Davo? Some of us will try to make it. But timezones make it really hard.

- The Monaco Touge section which I really enjoy to ride at the same time Up and Down with mates, thanks to the line in the middle of the road and because we are in Monaco keep your right when there is someone who is coming in front you ;) !!!

Cheerz.
Il be there 5pm est:)

Back