ストリートSutorīto_Boyz_Club & teamJDMT™|#Street/Tōge 峠 Drift KANJO/ NEW PICS

• Thread starter Davoxx
  • 128 comments

ストリートSutorīto Kanjo Racing Lobby open in Half an Hour.

Lobby name: Sutorito Kanjo Racing
Host: Davox_LDN

Lobby Settings:

-Mount Panorama by Night of course.
-500PP, SH Tyres or less.
-No NSX ..... hope to see nice JDM cars.

Touge Section no the full Lap.

Hope to see some of you ;) !!!

My Dream car, That RX-7 Fc look awesome !!!!

20B_FC3S_RX7_1154-800x533.jpg

20B_FC3S_RX7_1132-800x533.jpg

Link of the Full review of the insane and cleanest Rx-7 I have ever seen !!!

http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/01/wild-in-the-streets-700hp-of-road-legal-rx-7/

Cheerz.

c'est la pause du midi !! pas le temps de jouer mais jvai toujours voir sur le forum tkt ( traduis pour les autres si tu veux g la flemme de tt ecrire en anglais lol )

c'est la pause du midi !! pas le temps de jouer mais jvai toujours voir sur le forum tkt ( traduis pour les autres si tu veux g la flemme de tt ecrire en anglais lol )

this is the lunch break! no time to play but jvai always see the tkt forum (translate for others if you want tt g lazy to write in English lol

;)

this is the lunch break! no time to play but jvai always see the tkt forum (translate for others if you want tt g lazy to write in English lol

;)

He told me that he was at his lunch work break and unfortunately not at Home bro ;) !!!

The thing is in France we have one of the worst educational system in the world, I mean french english teachers are not able to speak english and in general there never went to the UK, US or Australia which is a shame when you are a english teacher lol ;) !

ah ah ah thanks JDM SRE70 !! i like this !!
its right , im don't learn english very weel , when i was young my favorite lecon was sport ....and girls

I am going to make efforts to translate all I say I make you the promise! Thank you for your sense of humor I adore that!! See you very soon on the asphalt I hope :gtpflag:

SUNDAY DRIFT DAY MATES !!!!

Don't hesitate to come drifting with us today on the ストリートSutorīto_Boyz Drift/Toge Lobby today.

Host: Davox_LDN
Lobby: Sutorito_Boyz

Let's try some wall proximity/Tap today lol !!!

Cheerz.

Back