MountPanoramaMotorRacingCircuit_1_zps34cd72a7.jpg

MADRID

CircuitodeMadrid_6_zpsf9cb8939.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_2_zpsa39855d1.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_4_zps4d3eac38.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_zps5b4a4fad.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_1_zps540e5f6a.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_5_zps94adf95c.jpg

Thanks To @MaNoS , Stay tuned this week for some nice pics ;) !

Kanjo Racing

My Kanjo Touge Racing car ;) ! Big up to your mate from Speedhunters and his incredible Rx-7 Fc @JDM SRE70 ;) !

Syracuse_5_zpse80fe11f.jpg

BONUS

Some Street Drifting from the UK #LateNightDrifting.
BOOOOOM

Tokyo Drift for REAL !!!

Cheerz

Last edited:
Yo guys ! Davox is missing . If anyone sees him . No JK . Davox you all right bro ? You haven't been connected since 13 days. If you can inform us it would be great .

Yo guys ! Davox is missing . If anyone sees him . No JK . Davox you all right bro ? You haven't been connected since 13 days. If you can inform us it would be great .

Me neither. If not, teamJDMT Still hosts rooms. more so D1 orientated.

Me neither. If not, teamJDMT Still hosts rooms. more so D1 orientated.
I come back as soon as possible guys ;) !!! I just feel bored of the masturbation of Gt and pd, where is the course maker and bug fixes ????

I feel bored of gt6 and how Pd manage the game. No respect for the customer and they just think they are the **** and fart higher than one ass ! I don't know if I'm the only one who think this ...

I hope you know what masturbation is lol

Yeah you're right but ... You know , the game is like this . You like it or not but there are no better " race/drift simulation" than GT6 on PS3 man ...

We really need wheel spacers, it become harder days after days to look at my cars . WEIRD!!!!
We didn't get any update or hot fixes since the last patch for the UGLY smoke, I can't drift anymore it's look like a ATARI game now.
SO lets do some Kanjo Racing/Touge Run and Cruise.
:gtpflag:

We really need wheel spacers, it become harder days after days to look at my cars . WEIRD!!!!
We didn't get any update or hot fixes since the last patch for the UGLY smoke, I can't drift anymore it's look like a ATARI game now.
SO lets do some Kanjo Racing/Touge Run and Cruise.
:gtpflag:

You've missed out on our team touge runs on the Nurburg.

adjustable spoiler. add some weight to the rear because it just wants to swing and drift around lol. My RS200 beat out a ferrari yesterday and a Corvette! I was pretty happy with my tuning hahah

500pp, SH, street Touge run Initial D style lobby OPEN NOW.
Host Davox_LDN
Location Mount Panorama
JDM cars.

Hope to see some of you for some Toge Action ;).

Cheerz.

Drifting During the Day, with traffic, Toge, easy ahahahaahahah.
Like we do in Monaco but for real !

HUGE SKILLS.

Back