FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALEOpen 

I haven't been very active lately but I just got fired so I have more touge time haha. I skimmed through the last few pages in the forum. I like the idea of teams. I don't have much to contribute but I'm down to be a part of it.

I haven't been very active lately but I just got fired so I have more touge time haha. I skimmed through the last few pages in the forum. I like the idea of teams. I don't have much to contribute but I'm down to be a part of it.
Hows bout you join mine.

The simple answer is "just have fun", that's all I ask for, and many others do too.
Haha I was a bad kid during the early days of LotS which I sort of still feel bad about to be honest... :D But oh well. As you said, as long everyone has fun but for me personally, they also have to treat the game as a 'sim' (for me with rFactor, LFS, and AC at least).

Last edited:
3/9/17
Rival 1:Nesmo901
Rival 2:CG3284
Course: Ohkawa
Style: HV best of 5
Class: C
Winner: CG3284
Rating: 5/5
Intense, almost lost from a surprising comeback

Last edited:
3/9/17
Rival 1:Nesmo901
Rival 2:CG3284
Course: (must get name, downhill track by jdm race JP height editor guy)
Style: HV best of 5
Class: C
Rating: 5/5
Intense, almost lost from a surprising comeback

Edit with winner. And if you could let me know the length of the track, i could get the name for you.

wp_ss_20170306_0001.png

Who microwaves cheerios? That's like driving a [live-axle] Mustang on the Touge. You're gonna have a bad time lol.

EDIT: Hadn't eaten in hours and am heading to a party and there will be alcohol so I needed foods in me, so i tried it. Microwaved [honey-nut] cheerios aren't that bad. They're actually great. I still wouldn't recommend the mustang n the Touge if you're trynna win. Its hell fun tho.

Last edited:
Who microwaves cheerios? That's like driving a [live-axle] Mustang on the Touge. You're gonna have a bad time lol.

EDIT: Hadn't eaten in hours and am heading to a party and there will be alcohol so I needed foods in me, so i tried it. Microwaved [honey-nut] cheerios aren't that bad. They're actually great. I still wouldn't recommend the mustang n the Touge if you're trynna win. Its hell fun tho.
The AE86 has a live axle too, if I'm correct

The AE86 has a live axle too, if I'm correct

I think it does. But not nearly the same thing lol.

The mustang wasn't designed for mountains, while tue AE86 was.

Not saying it was make exactly for what many fans use it for today, Touge and drift. But I'm referring to the geography.

I've said before how cars are often designed to be best in their geography of origin, or at least the market they're directed at.

USDM: Lots of flat land and rolling hills. Cars are basically land boats. Very comfortable, not so good-handling.

JDM: Mountains, lots of 'em. Cars are light and nimble, amd relatively small.

EUDM: This varies because, because Europe has lots of mountains, not much flat land, but certain regions are hilly, like the American south. German amd Italian cars tend to be compact but heavy and robust. French and British cars are light and nimble, Italian cars too.

Not saying it was make exactly for what many fans use it for today, Touge and drift. But I'm referring to the geography.

I've said before how cars are often designed to be best in their geography of origin, or at least the market they're directed at.

USDM: Lots of flat land and rolling hills. Cars are basically land boats. Very comfortable, not so good-handling.

EUDM: This varies because, because Europe has lots of mountains, not much flat land, but certain regions are hilly, like the American south. German amd Italian cars tend to be compact but heavy and robust. French and British cars are light and nimble, Italian cars too.

Say that to my SVT Cobra.. It out handles most jdm cars I've ran with. Even my GT350 will put up a challenge to anyone if I drive it right. Just need someone who can tune and drive them.

Say that to my SVT Cobra... Just need someone who can tune and drive them.

Of course, the SVT is a beast in its own right. Still heavy tho.

I'm simply talking about the cars in stock form and how they're built for certain terrains. The more corners on a track, the wider that time gap is going to be when you pit a stock mustang (the '05 MY is the one I was referring to mostly) and a stock AE86 both by the same driver to do hot laps on a mountain pass.

Last edited:

Yup! The AE86 has 4-link live axle but can handle the mountains because "JDM and Toyota" haha. They're perfect for drift of course since the rear alignment is always at 'zero' which lets you get full contact patch. However, you can end up like Ueo and somehow break one of the axle teeths during a Midnight Touge Drift run.

Last edited:
Back