FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALEOpen 

What do you mean?
I dont feel like racing you. As far as I'm concerned, we held a good first race that ended poorly, that was my mistake. The re-run was sloppy from the start, but you hit me full speed into a corner on purpose, that was your mistake. I have no intent to race again. I may be mistaken, but I thought it was LotS Rule that said a person was disqualified if they were being a poor sportsman in any such way.

I dont feel like racing you. As far as I'm concerned, we held a good first race that ended poorly, that was my mistake. The re-run was sloppy from the start, but you hit me full speed into a corner on purpose, that was your mistake. I have no intent to race again. I may be mistaken, but I thought it was LotS Rule that said a person was disqualified if they were being a poor sportsman in any such way.
As such you are disqualified
Date: 4/7/2017
Rival 1:CG3284
Rival 2: Kabi
Track : Akagi (by CG3284)
Style: GG
Winner: CG3284 due to D/Q of Kabi
Rating: 0/5
Comments: yea, don't waste my time. Don't drive dirty against me. And ABOVE ALL, be respectful. If you want me to treat you with respect, then you to treat me with respect as well.
You don't just "bump" me coincidentally at the final section, forcing me to nearly spin out. I had corner rights, if you can't pass cleanly, DON'T. I gave you three chances to restart. You don't want to redo this run, then fine. It's done. I win. I thought you were showing sportsmanship by apologizing, but I see that was a charade. Thank you and goodnight.

There's no reason why you guys can't have a clean run without any drama. Being overzealous on the road often leads to accidents.
I dont think I can have a clean run with CG, I will never be presented with an opportunity to pass, so I made my own. (This isn't to say I can't race you, but I have to make my own opening). CG countered back, and I respected the pass. I hit him in the very last hairpin, though, causing him to spin. We re-ran, and then guess what, I braked a little late, cause CG's front wheel to go into the dirt. I continued cautiously knowing I pushed him, and in the next corner, he slammed into me, damaging all parts of my car, complaining about me bumping him, calling me unbelievable and such. I have reason to suspect you even spun on purpose in the first race, full throttle and a shift up into second after banging the rev limiter a couple times in first gear. I saw an opportunity to recover there, but you didn't recover. If you want to race oh so bad, fine. Let's race, CG. But don't say I don't show respect to you. I apologized for acting rash, you didn't. Plus, I wouldn't be disqualified, I never damaged your car. It's happened before, an undamaged spin, and it'll happen again, but there was no need to hit me full speed into a corner out of rage. I won't let myself get disqualified when I didn't do anything wrong, Master of Faster. @787bcgr

I dont think I can have a clean run with CG, I will never be presented with an opportunity to pass, so I made my own. (This isn't to say I can't race you, but I have to make my own opening). CG countered back, and I respected the pass. I hit him in the very last hairpin, though, causing him to spin. We re-ran, and then guess what, I braked a little late, cause CG's front wheel to go into the dirt. I continued cautiously knowing I pushed him, and in the next corner, he slammed into me, damaging all parts of my car, complaining about me bumping him, calling me unbelievable and such. I have reason to suspect you even spun on purpose in the first race, full throttle and a shift up into second after banging the rev limiter a couple times in first gear. I saw an opportunity to recover there, but you didn't recover. If you want to race oh so bad, fine. Let's race, CG. But don't say I don't show respect to you. I apologized for acting rash, you didn't. Plus, I wouldn't be disqualified, I never damaged your car. It's happened before, an undamaged spin, and it'll happen again, but there was no need to hit me full speed into a corner out of rage. I won't let myself get disqualified when I didn't do anything wrong, Master of Faster. @787bcgr

Why not just do Cat & Mouse Sudden Death on a circuit course like Little Tujunga or Snake Canyon, so you can make it an endurance race and have no excuse for passing mishaps when you have a timed gap to manage.

Just make it to the next round if you can't pas clean, right? Try and win by outrunning your opponent, if that's what works better for you.

But I get it, the feeling of passing someone is intense :lol:

Why not just do Cat & Mouse Sudden Death on a circuit course like Little Tujunga or Snake Canyon, so you can make it an endurance race and have no excuse for passing mishaps when you have a timed gap to manage.

Just make it to the next round if you can't pas clean, right? Try and win by outrunning your opponent, if that's what works better for you.

But I get it, the feeling of passing someone is intense :lol:
I'm totally am down for this.

Let's do it, but I thought you wanted to race on Akagi. We could do it there, half downhill, half uphill, back and forth until someone wins. That way the challenge stays the same. How bout it?
It can just be downhill. The race would have to be restarted after every round since we would have to cross the line to get the time difference

4/18/17
Kabi_Tsuiseki (B)
SolidSnake7735 (B)
Course: Translyvany Highway V2
Battel Style: GG
Winner: Kabi_Tsuiseki
Battle Rating: 5/5

4/18/17
Kabi_Tsuiseki (B)
SolidSnake7735 (B)
Course: Translyvany Highway V2
Winner: Kabi_Tsuiseki

Pretty good battle after being away a month. Shook off some of that rust lol.

Hopefully I get to have more battles this week.

PicsArt_04-20-02.16.50.jpg
Yea sure, tonight's good.
"Hmm, I can do 3PM"
"Can you do 3:45?"
"Idk, I have to walk my goldfish at 3:30"
I mean it's not like I've been trying to get this over with for the past week and a half, or has it been two weeks now? Time flies. It's only fair that I get to be a little bit picky with the date and time.

Last edited:
Yea sure, tonight's good.

I mean it's not like I've been trying to get this over with for the past week and a half, or has it been two weeks now? Time flies. It's only fair that I get to be a little bit picky with the date and time.

But it's gonna be today, yes? I wanna be there.

Can we get Cat & Mouse?

4/20/17
Kabi_Tsuiseki (A)
SolidSnake7735 (A)
Course: Minoh (JDM--StreetRacer)
Battel Style: CMHV3
Winner: SolidSnake7735

4/20/17
CG3284 (B)
SolidSnake7735 (B)
Course: Minoh
Winner: CG3284

4/20/17
CG3284 (A)
SolidSnake7735 (A)
Battel Style: CMHV3

4/20/17
DEVILDRAGON505 (C)
SolidSnake7735 (C)
Battel Style: CMSD1
Winner: DEVILDRAGON505

I challenged DD for his spot on the hotlist, and came up short. Good run for sure. Maybe next time.

4/20/17
yugioh-l3gend (C)
SolidSnake7735 (C)
Winner: SolidSnake7735

Last edited:
For personal reasons that I will not state, I forfeit my match to CG.

4/21/17
Kabi_Tsuiseki (B)
CG3284 (B)
Course: Akagi
Battle Rating: Never Happened/5

Sorry, something big came up. I won't be on for the weekend or anything, so I forfeit.

For personal reasons that I will not state, I forfeit my match to CG.

4/21/17
Kabi_Tsuiseki (B)
CG3284 (B)
Course: Akagi
Battle Rating: Never Happened/5

Sorry, something big came up. I won't be on for the weekend or anything, so I forfeit.
Don't do this. As much as I would like to see the end of the saga of Captain CG and his hunt for the great white FC, don't forfeit. If you're not going to race, fine, just say so. Can't forfeit a race that never happened.

Don't do this. As much as I would like to see the end of the saga of Captain CG and his hunt for the great white FC, don't forfeit. If you're not going to race, fine, just say so. Can't forfeit a race that never happened.
This challenge would be a re-run. We have raced, to no prevail. So it only makes sense that if I dump a challenge I accepted, it means a forfeit. CG, if you're okay attacking your next target and postponing our match, then I won't forfeit. But I did so cause you wanted to get it over with so bad.

Actually, this match can be forfeited if you please, but I still want to race. If you accept the forfeit, then I challenge you to a B class battle on Akagi's Downhill.
@787bcgr

I apologize, as I had to go and finish fixing up my car, then when I came back I was told I had missed you by a few minutes. I messaged you and opened a lobby hoping that you were still on the game, but I feel asleep.

And I will ask the @Winters Noble to stay out of this. I'm seriously annoyed by your strange involvement in this and constant nagging. So please, stop it. It's just a run between me and kabi, I have not honestly felt this annoyed ever since exodus was active in the community./rant

So yes @Kabi Tsuiseki , I would like to get this over with tonight preferably.

Back