0 Beeped Horns Now Available!!! 5 Horns Daily!

• Thread starter Andrew9RS
  • 321 comments
hmmm would you be intrested in trading for some zero touch museum cards lol, this is a 5 star thread, and who is the girl in the photo :D lol

I've got a tuned FT86 concept I don't need! As many horns as you can muster, I want the full collection! And whatever turns up in the UCD you want!

Oh and 700 paints and counting. Lots of matte colours, they're ugly so I don't use them.

hmmm would you be intrested in trading for some zero touch museum cards lol, this is a 5 star thread, and who is the girl in the photo :D lol

lol no thanks, Dont care to much for Museum Cards right now :)

Girl in the photo is a buddy of mines Wife. 👍

I've got a tuned FT86 concept I don't need! As many horns as you can muster, I want the full collection! And whatever turns up in the UCD you want!

So you want all the Horns, and you're willing to Trade me cars for them correct?

If so, Lemme know which 5 you're interested in and if you got a link to your garage :)

My cars aren't as pristine as your horns, does that make a difference?

The paints are all immaculate. I don't even know the names of some of them they're that untouched!

I drive cars not collect so no i don't mind lol.

But just left the house. Out with the GF. Ill pm you upon my return and we can work something out.

I have 19 horns you are missing that I'll send over next few days. Sending FR. You can send back whatever you think they are worth (tickets, chromes, nothing, whatever...)

Also I proposed a trade in your trading thread.

I'm in an online horn beeping tournament, and I want to get the best performance possible out of my horn, for this reason I need one that's broken in.
Can you help me?

I do have some that are in my UHL (Used Horns List) that have some beeps on them. Some just need a quick recharge and you're good to go.

:)

I absolutely love everything in this thread.

okay well my civic isnt fast enough :( I added neon, a full wide body kit (left unpainted), strobe lights, another wing, and just recently added 7 more stickers....any horns that would help me?

I absolutely love everything in this thread.

okay well my civic isnt fast enough :( I added neon, a full wide body kit (left unpainted), strobe lights, another wing, and just recently added 7 more stickers....any horns that would help me?

Theres your problem. You only have 7 stickers. Can't have an Odd number of stickers, you need at least 8. Thats why you're unloading in 3rd. All we have to do is tune the nos timing another milisecond and you'll run 9s.

👍

Theres your problem. You only have 7 stickers. Can't have an Odd number of stickers, you need at least 8. Thats why you're unloading in 3rd. All we have to do is tune the nos timing another milisecond and you'll run 9s.

👍

hmm ill try that on my vdub also....well first Ill need to paint the rims lime green, slam it 9 inches, an add a bit more negative camber.....

on topic do you even know what these horns sound like?

Back