0 Beeped Horns Now Available!!! 5 Horns Daily!

• Thread starter Andrew9RS
  • 321 comments
That Horn Is badass hahahaha!

I might possibly have that one in my collection but since they're all 0 beeps i cant find out LOL

OMG that dude is soooooooooooooooooo wrong but be viewing the page at 640x480 cause there is noooooooooooooooooooo way she is FAT unless you mean PHAT in which case ya she is ubbbbbbbbbberrrrrrrrrrrr hhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooottttttttttttttt

Well...... the only information ha gave us was that he wouldn't do her, and he's a sex addict. Not that he wasn't into guys. lol.
Makes much more sense.

Sex Addict OMG he must be GAY so totally wrong post i guess. I have to watch my language i don't wanna get banned :(

How can you tell if a horn has been beeped?
Or was that a joke ;)

When I select the horn and click preview nothing happens. Do you know how to beep the horns? Serious question.

Edit: Andrew9RS I have some horns you don't have. Add me I'll send them over. (I tried to beep them, and they don't seem to work. Is this still considered 0 beeps?)

Last edited:
I am interested in these Horns, after reset:

162, 218, 221, 250, 255

I just start sending you Horns you are missing, until we both are complete.

PS! Later I also want:

258, 273

Sent you so far:

003, 013, 014, 016, 017

♥

Last edited:
Andrew9RS

We can just swap horns. I'm in bed already and ps3 is off. Can you trade before reset tomorrow

You can send me the First 5 I dont have right now, And I'll send the First 5 you want aswell. Im online and ready to send now, before I fall asleep just to make it easier on us tomorrow

Back