04 SVT Focus vs 03 Sentra SE-R Spec V VIDEO

• Thread starter Brandono
  • 5 comments
I'm in the sentra with K&N Intake.

The focus is just the driver who is a little heavier then the average person and has 3 10" subs in the back with a short throw shifter.

Their are three people total so when the camera man is in one car, the other car is just the driver.

Ok. This first one is the first race from the first video excepts a little brighter then two runs from the focus. I already gave him **** about his excuses too so don't worry about that. And I was also in the middle of shifting from 1st to 2nd when the second run starts from the focus which is why it kinda sounds weird(started to tape a little late).
Focus-and-Sentra

This second one is another from the sentra except we go from an even roll and punch it at the same time. I didn't stop going until the focus stopped so don't think I stopped. I hit 5th gear finally up to about 110ish. Then the ones after that are just some on the way home from a 2nd gear roll for me.
Focus-and-Sentra-2

I couldn't tell WHAT was going on..you peel out..then slow down.. then one's accelerating one's not, then horns honk and one flies of, someone says something, The first video was weird

Dammit dude, cover the mic next time the cameras out the window(had the volume up so loud)

www.divx.com download the newest and you should be able to see it.

Well I don't know why you had it up that loud in the first place. If you can hear the wind that loud then you should be able to hear the engines loud.

I don't know what your talking about us slowing down either. Those were the tires squeeling while shifting into second then we kept going until 100ish.

The second two races in the first vid were me winning because he had the passenger and the 3 10" subs in the back. We never slowed down until the end.

Download new divx and you should be able to see it. Thats usually the case.

Back