1,900hp of Electricity Makes the Rimac C_Two a 258mph Weapon

Don't give it to Richard Hammond... poor hammster.
Poor car, more like. That's the second privately owned car he's borrowed and destroyed because he doesn't know how to slow down...

Still, Rimac is ready for him:
c_two_detail_08.jpg

There was nothing poor about the original car, mostly because its performance. To complete the joke on Hammond, they should write IN MEMORY OF A HAMMSTER on the leather strap.

Last edited:
Uniblab, your car is ready.

Somehow, I don't think putting an "underscore" between the "C" and "T" helps the name... not one bit. Don't park it in front of a pub. Or out back for that matter.

looks like a corvette and a Koenigsegg from the side

What isn't looks like something today?

Beast, I only hope so that will come to games soon enough.

How wonderful would it be if DriveClub 2 is coming with it's cover...

Take that, Tesla? I can buy a 0-60 time of under 2 seconds from this thing. I could with the Roadster too if we knew how much power that thing made.

From the rear it looks sort of like the BMW i8. The i8 is cool and all but this is cooler.

Wonder how long till we see a production car with 2 megawatts of power.

Last edited:
Rimac also fits a fire extinguisher, “in case of hill climb“…
:lol:👍

What isn't looks like something today?
This. It's so hard to come up with something original nowadays, unless you waste a significant effort into thinking outside of the box outside of the box.

A small reminder that i8's back's design is also not very original... in a quite bizarre way.

As for similarities between i8 and C_Two... just a similarly shaped brakelights? Like, that's literally it when you actually compare the two.

Hmmm. I have been wondering if the electric car world would start doing in-hub/wheel motors, but thought probably not because of the whole unsprung weight performance issue (weight at the wheels negatively impacts performance disproportionately compared with the same amount of weight elsewhere). I suppose overwhelming amounts of power means there really isn't much performance penalty in a straight-line, but what about handling? Or have they figured out a way around the entire unsprung weight issue? It'll be interesting to see where this all leads.

Latest Posts

Back