1 more day for North America

I have someone at a Walmart right next to me looking for the game in the back hopefully I can go in and pick it up at 12am. If not hopefully PSN gets off the behind And updates the store so I can get it

3h16min until its available woohoo!

So, is that 12am Eastern Time that the game will come out on PSN? Or since I live on the West Coast, they delay it based on my IP or some such garbage?

Jerome

I pre-ordered Project CARS and will pick it up in the morning but will sit on it until they patch the One version so that it actually works with a controller.

UPS will be at my house around 10am or 3pm, depending on which driver gets my package. Now, I have to wait for the DLC email from Amazon.

Have you tried the console version at all?

Be interested to see you thoughts compared to the PC version.
First impression of the Xbox version was like I was sitting in front of my PC. The same menus, options, etc. Just no graphical settings to tune.

I've not spent much time playing the game with the pad on my PC, so will need to spend time finding the right settings, so far having difficulty controlling the car, but there are some known bugs, so I'm not too worried about it.

Graphically game looks good for what it's running on (low end PC). I'm actually not noticing much issue with resolution, which is only 900p instead of 1080p. Looks good to me. Only one area I really miss from PC in terms of graphics is better shadows. Otherwise looks almost as good. Very, very surprised with excellent performance on such outdated hardware too! Tried races at a few different tracks at day and night with 19 AI and it's very smooth. Didn't notice many drops in fps. I know rain will slow things down, but it does that even on my high end PC, so I didn't expect any different.

Sounds are excellent in my opinion, but they are the same as PC version.

Another thing missing from PC version is lobby browser online, so I'm waiting for it to be patched in soon.

Overall, if I can get my controller sorted out, I can see myself playing and enjoying the game almost as much as on my PC. Still, if I want the best experience, there is no substitute for a PC.

That usually happens in the late afternoon to early evening EST.

Dangit, I woke up early for nothing. I'm surprised that there's zero info on the PS Store, not even a cover or anything, you'd figure it would be in the What's Coming section but the only thing that comes up is Project Root :lol:.

I didn't realize today was the NA release date. Hopefully we'll get some news about Logitech support today *fingers crossed* :nervous:

Don't worry, you're not missing much if you're a Fanatec wheel user.

I pre-ordered Project CARS and will pick it up in the morning but will sit on it until they patch the One version so that it actually works with a controller.
With different controller settings it works fine.
I've tweaked my controller setting. I'll be running with these until whatever patches may or may not come:

Set to mode 3 before any changes

Steering deadzone = 5 (set to 0 if you get the steering lock bug)
steering sensitivty = 0
Throttle deadzone = 0
Throttle sensitivity = 30
Brake deadzone = 10
Brake sensitivity = 15
Clutch deadzone = 0 (if you run auto clutch, these settings can be ignored)
Clutch sensitivity = 45
Speed sensitivity = 75
Control filtering sensitivity = 65
Force feedback = 100

Advanced settings = OFF

SET STEERING RATIO ALL THE WAY TO SLOW FOR EACH CAR YOU DRIVE

Enjoy! Any feedback appreciated

VBR
Don't worry, you're not missing much if you're a Fanatec wheel user.
rbmmnm.jpg

CSR here and FFB + physics feel great.

Back