1 to go!

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 29 comments
Originally posted by eddy_2790
Just 1 more gold medal to get and I got the Spoon S2000! :lol:

I know, I suck at license tests. Bloody B-7 :mad:
Right on.:thumbsup: I made the stupid mistake of selling it when I got it. :banghead:

Not me. :lol:
I didnt even try for all gold as I didnt want to spend all my time doing them.
I guess the only advantage I see doing all gold is it will most certainly improve your driving for the actual game. That is a definite plus.
Good luck for the gold. Oh, the S2000 isnt all that fast, good hanling, but not as fast as youd think.
Misnblu

I am/have been slowly working on all-gold (I have 35 gold, the rest are silver). Every so often, I give a go at a random test.

I have won a Spoon S2000, and a Concept Car fair and square. As for the FTO LM/del Sol LM/3000GT LM, I'm in progress. I don't get the same fun driving them because I haven't truly "earned it" yet. I don't care about the '99 GT-One Race Car because I have the '98, and they drive exactly the same.

But I'm still trying. I had been just a tenth or two off at the S-3 (?) with the Pennzoil GT-R at Midfield...finally won gold! I was jumping up and down, I was shouting, it was worth it.

Your driving skills really do improve when you try all-gold.

Yes they do, I just dont have the patience to do that.
Maybe thats why my driving is mediocre. lol
Misnblu

My situation with the golds is almost exactly like pupik's. I have 35 golds, not sure about silver and bronze. I've won the S2000, then sold it:banghead::mad:, and I've won the del sol LM. The del sol is very fast.:burnout:

alright i got it, it sucks but you can't buy ait and feels good having a prize car for getting all golds on a license in your garage.

for those who don't have it are wondering what it looks like, imagine a normal s2000 with a lemoney-lime colour paint job (indy yellow) and some writing on the windscreen

If the Spoon disappoints you, just buy the Honda S2000 and race modify it to the Spoon Sports design. The real one has ten spoke gold rims so don't forget to buy those too! :D

After playing the game for a few months I had a memory card mishap and had to start over :mad: :banghead:

After that I just whipped throught the licenses as fast as I could so I have only a few golds. :rolleyes:

But I have been thinking of improving them. I could use the practice too.

Oh and good luck winning the car?

Wow, CALM DOWN Honda_NSX2002_ACURA
-What, is it that time of the month :indiffere :lol:
-See... Opinions are like A-holes, everyones got on :shrug:

Originally posted by Honda_NSX2002_ACURA
Why dont you just buy a Honda S2000 and perform racing modification on it theres two types on was Spoon S2000 instead wasting ur time DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :mad:
No use in getting mad about it. Its just a game and he didnt know there was another car available. :confused: :odd: ;)
Chill and dont let it get to you if he doesnt know. Remember, ignorance is bliss.
Have fun, thats what its all about. :D
[marquee]Misnblu[/marquee]

Originally posted by Honda_NSX2002_ACURA
Why dont you just buy a Honda S2000 and perform racing modification on it theres two types on was Spoon S2000 instead wasting ur time DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :mad:

A car won is so much more fulfilling than a car bought. :shakehead

Attachments

• ferrarifront.jpg
    ferrarifront.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 77
Originally posted by 1mic
i have all golds and all the "hidden cars"
with gameshark, off corse
:)

Yeah, but are you actually able to get golds but didn't want to spend the time (very justifiable, IMO), or were you just so helpless at it that you had to shark it? :confused:

;)

The CLK DTM rules, btw :D

Originally posted by Terbo
if you get all golds, and win the car, but sell it; is there a way to get it back again??
Nope. You'd have to start a new game. And the Spoon S2000 color is random, the same color choices as the regular Honda S2000.

Even if you've already earned the license, it returns to the screen where the license spins around and around, and tells you "Prize Car Aquired!". You'd better save your game right there and then...

28 golds, 31 silvers and 1 bronze.

Anyone else have trouble getting the Oreca Viper round Laguna Seca? That's the only bronze I have, and I can't even get close, damnit

I think all the vipers can be tricky, especially in the corkscrew. Leave the license alone for now. Buy the Oreca and familiarize yourself with it. Then go back and do the corkscrew. You'll be amazed. The corkscrew is actually very simple as long as you know the track and know your car.

It is one fast American made car but the problem is it handles like crap and the ass end swings even on small turns I dislike it I win it and never use the damn thing because it is so hard to drive even when you have all the down force you can get down on that rear end or both from and back.

Originally posted by 3000gt_maniac
It is one fast American made car but the problem is it handles like crap and the ass end swings even on small turns I dislike it I win it and never use the damn thing because it is so hard to drive even when you have all the down force you can get down on that rear end or both from and back.

Come on, don't hate on the car. Ok the car does tends to understeer a bit but its an awsome car. I never oversteer with it and if it gets tail-happy then get some traction control and tame the BEAST!!!

Back