#1 Top Tunes For All Cars.

• Thread starter kingking
  • 276 comments
c-losk
Nobody is posting anymore tunes??? I'm gonna post my Evo 1 tune tomorrow...

I think we posted enough tunes already lol. Let the noobs figure out the rest. We can only be so kind. There is over a 100 tunes posted, it's not gonna get better than that.

I think we posted enough tunes already lol. Let the noobs figure out the rest. We can only be so kind. There is over a 100 tunes posted, it's not gonna get better than that.

dang that many! What what ok one more and that's it!!!

c-losk
dang that many! What what ok one more and that's it!!!

v123moto45
Lol noobs, what are those?

Yeah that is alot of tunes we posted. It went from just posting a few tunes to over a 100 tunes. Now we can enter a room and race ourselves 👍

Noobs = zombies lol.

jdiaz092009
Yeah that is alot of tunes we posted. It went from just posting a few tunes to over a 100 tunes. Now we can enter a room and race ourselves 👍

Noobs = zombies lol.

I'll sniper you bro going to add you on my main psn lol.

Kingking, I posted a 8.207 Veyron in my first round of tunes, it's transmission is quite a bit shorter than the other 2 posted, may be more noob friendly, I tried the other 2 for fun but couldn't get them to run quite as fast as mine....weird how people have a hard time with other folks tunes.

I will put it up when i get on PC , by the way every tune the person who is using from here , he has to feel the rythm of original tuner and also the way the original tuner was driving, many people saying they cant get those times but comes down to perseverance and patience.

I will put it up when i get on PC , by the way every tune the person who is using from here , he has to feel the rythm of original tuner and also the way the original tuner was driving, many people saying they cant get those times but comes down to perseverance and patience.

Exactly, I let one of my cars sit almost a year and it took about 20 or so minutes to figure out how I drove it to get the original time :dunce: Most give up if they can't run the time after a few tries.

kingking

This is people's problem (noobs). They assume that if they put these tunes on their cars they will be able to run the exact same times. What people don't realize is how many times we have to try to get a time launch and shifting correctly. Sometimes you will get one good time launch out of 30 or more tries. Another thing to is some of these tunes may not respond well on indy. All of us have different methods of tuning and dragging. This is what seperates top tuners from "draggers", we tune these cars then you copy the tune and never learn what we had to do to get these times. I will always say the samething I rather be known for my tuning skills then my dragging skills. Most of these so called "fast guys" can't tune for the life of them unless it's a car we see a million times in the strip i.e acr, no stripe, gtr b.e which tunes are avaiable in bunches.

I have seen plenty of people use my tunes and when you asked them hey what does that car run they say I don't know or i just tuned it lol.

jdiaz092009
This is people's problem (noobs). They assume that if they put these tunes on their cars they will be able to run the exact same times. What people don't realize is how many times we have to try to get a time launch and shifting correctly. Sometimes you will get one good time launch out of 30 or more tries. Another thing to is some of these tunes may not respond well on indy. All of us have different methods of tuning and dragging. This is what seperates top tuners from "draggers", we tune these cars then you copy the tune and never learn what we had to do to get these times. I will always say the samething I rather be known for my tuning skills then my dragging skills. Most of these so called "fast guys" can't tune for the life of them unless it's a car we see a million times in the strip i.e acr, no stripe, gtr b.e which tunes are avaiable in bunches.

I have seen plenty of people use my tunes and when you asked them hey what does that car run they say I don't know or i just tuned it lol.

Haha I pulled out my zombie tuned nuvolari against these newly tuned gtrs, gt, acrs and absolutely thrash them by 3 car lengths haha.

kingking
I heard you have a Gtr 2012 tune that say if a GTR runs 8.910, youre tune will get it to run 9.999, can i have it please....

Haha very funny you say that but my Academy edition 2013 thats not fully broken in runs between 8.970-9.030 lol.

Well said J. I've tried countless times to try to match my own times after not running a car for awhile. It's a pain in the 🤬

Especially that 4.2 Audi R8. Talk about a shift point from hell.

Well said J. I've tried countless times to try to match my own times after not running a car for awhile. It's a pain in the 🤬

Especially that 4.2 Audi R8. Talk about a shift point from hell.

Same here, i can give somebody exact #'s but they still cant figure out why there not as fast, by the way the zz11 is a pain for me to drive

deltadave59
Same here, i can give somebody exact #'s but they still cant figure out why there not as fast, by the way the zz11 is a pain for me to drive

I absolutely hate that car always have. Noobs use it thinking it could beat every gtr out there lol.

Back