100% Game Save?

Stoffinator
Stoffinator
Hi guys!

I searched and couldn't find a thread with this question, but sorry if there is already one available.

I've tried to play this game but I just plain suck at it. lol Is there anyone or anywhere I can get a PS2 game save for this game?

I have a PS3 if it matters.

Thanks. đź‘Ť

Someone could sell you a memory card with the info on it, but that's the only way. Seriously, just take your time and it's that much more rewarding when you get better. Remember, if you get a 100% game save, you're still going to suck, just with faster bikes...

I agree with Geo on that one, no matter if you suck w/ a 250, if you don't know how to ride, your gonna suck w/ a 1000. Take it slow, practice the tests and just, trial and error.

I've tried. I just not a motorcycle fan but bought it because PD made it. Guess I'll just never complete it. Thanks anyway guys.

I've tried. I just not a motorcycle fan but bought it because PD made it. Guess I'll just never complete it. Thanks anyway guys.
You need to get a Max Drive or an Xport (no longer sold). Basically it's a memory stick that alows you to transfer game saves form your PC to you PS2. Hope you still have one as I'm not sure if there's a PS3 version, yet.

Then just go on google, or find a site specializing in .max saves.

Just play the damn thing. Read through forums to get some tips. Watch vids to see how it's done. Have you gone through the licenses? Just study and you'll do fine. I don't know if it's just that I've been riding for so many years but TT was way easier than GT4!

no it wasn't because you are riding so many years GeoQuin

i found it a lot easier as well
completed the game in 3 days, with all golds on the licenses

Just play it. It's mo' funner that way. lol
But if you really want that save... pay me $100 and i'll try my hardest to beat TT and then send you the save. XD

i found this game way easier than Gran turismo.

just get a scooter or really really slow bike, and just drive around the beginners circuit, until you find a riding style that you like, then get a slighly faster bike, and slighty longer course and repeat until you're at nurburgring with the yamha r1 RM, and if you can hadle that with no more than 2 wrecks, and a really good time, like you gave it your all, thenshoot then you should be pretty good by then.

i became an excellent rider by doing this process, and now I have 100% with all golds

Back