100% QUESTION

tO GET 100% do you have to win every RACE in sim. mode or just win every event.   i.e. in a series do you have to have gold on every race in the series or just get the gold in the series

Quote: from mredthetalkinghorse on 5:00 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]tO GET 100% do you have to win every RACE in sim. mode or just win every event.   i.e. in a series do you have to have gold on every race in the series or just get the gold in the series
You need only get the gold for the series

Quote: from bigblocksrule on 6:02 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]
Quote: from mredthetalkinghorse on 5:00 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]tO GET 100% do you have to win every RACE in sim. mode or just win every event.   i.e. in a series do you have to have gold on every race in the series or just get the gold in the series

bigblocksrule,

Sup man?  I thought that if you won the series (a gold of course), but still had a non win for one of individual races, that you could go back and race that individual race-get a gold- and obtain an additional .2% to your completion percentage. :confused:

Quote: from bluedawnrider on 5:06 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]
Quote: from bigblocksrule on 6:02 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]

bigblocksrule,

Sup man?  I thought that if you won the series (a gold of course), but still had a non win for one of individual races, that you could go back and race that individual race-get a gold- and obtain an additional .2% to your completion percentage. :confused:
My bad I was or course assuming that each race would be won as you progressed thru the series, sorry for the misinformation. Good catch Rider.

Quote: from bigblocksrule on 6:11 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]........... My bad I was or course assuming that each race would be won as you progressed thru the series, sorry for the misinformation. Good catch Rider.

Yeah you bet.  had my quad today so I'm on the ball (a little shakey though).  :)

Quote: from bluedawnrider on 5:16 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]
Quote: from bigblocksrule on 6:11 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]........... My bad I was or course assuming that each race would be won as you progressed thru the series, sorry for the misinformation. Good catch Rider.

Yeah you bet.  had my quad today so I'm on the ball (a little shakey though).  :)
I think I better go do a little brain food ie: doobage.

Quote: from bigblocksrule on 6:18 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]I think I better go do a little brain food ie: doobage.

LOL, I can't do that when I'm driving.  I always stop at green lights and go on red.  Could be hazardous for me..... :odd:

Quote: from bluedawnrider on 5:37 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]
Quote: from bigblocksrule on 6:18 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]I think I better go do a little brain food ie: doobage.

LOL, I can't do that when I'm driving.  I always stop at green lights and go on red.  Could be hazardous for me..... :odd:
 :lol:  Yea but it sure makes for some interesting times though!!  :thumbsup:

Back