1000m Sprint Time Challenge

• Thread starter mt00
  • 275 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
markt00
This is a new challenge similar to Dark Elite's 300mph, but this one is about acceleration. You have to go to the Test Course and prove your time completing 1000m. Please post pictures here that are clear enough to see the cars name, speed, Test Course title and 1000m Sprint. If it is clear enough I will add your time to the Leaderboard that I will try to update each week.

The Leaderboard

Dark Elite (Thanks for the rules)
The Rules:
  • 1. All speeds must be proven.
    -1.1 All speeds must be proven by photograph of the Session Record screen showing your fastest time in seconds to go onto the Leaderboard.
    -1.2 Video proof can be requested for any particular speed which is suspected of breaking any rule(s).
    -1.3 All types of proof should be posted by you in this thread.
    -1.4 Only times under 16.500 seconds will be considered.
  • 2. At no point in your run must any of the car's wheels leave the ground (no wheelies).
  • 3. All speed runs must be made at the Test Course in 1000m Sprint mode.
  • 4. Nitrous is allowed where available.
  • 5. Whether a car is catagorised as road or racing class is usually very clear, however in some situations it is not. My decision is final when there is doubt on this.
  • 6. No cheat systems or cheat codes are allowed.
  • 7. You may share settings in this thread if you wish, however nobody can force you to do so.
  • 8. Please act with courtesy and respect at all times.

Only until you try the Lancia Delta S4, that is...

DE

This or the Spec C should be among the fastest - but I have a feeling the TVR Speed 12 will post some of the fastest 400m-1000m (after overcoming the wheelspin) times - once the tyres get a grip, that thing is a rocket.

ok now you can post your speeds and i will try to update the leaderboard once a week. for rule read top post

dsc000841ey4.jpg

:)

Can I just confirm that this is using the same rules as the 300mph club does, specifically that wheelie glitch is disallowed (and also any cheats), but that NOS and TCS are totally fine? I think this needs to be clarified now, just to save any problems occurring in the future.

In the short term at least, I'll be sticking to those rules, so here's 2 times to get things rolling.

Nissan R89C @ 13.578 seconds [screen]
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nur (R34) '02 @ 13.896 seconds [screen]

I only got the R89C today (finally passed mission 34!), so it may be appearing on the 300mph leader board soon too. The Skyline is just so that I can say that I've at least held the sprint record for road cars. It's the same one that I hit 325.70mph in, and I knew from when I was tuning it before that with a few tweaks I could get it running well on the standing kilometre.

For those interested, exit speeds were about 285mph for the R89C and 256mph for the Skyline. 👍

masterstorm your added 👍

ferrariformula when i see a pic i will add you to the leaderboard :)

yes masterstorm, i will be using the same rules as the 300mph club. NO CHETING ALLOWED :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back