1082bhp BESTSKYLINE GTR Vspec|| (R34j) SETTINGS FOR DRIFT & RACE

First of all .... FOR THOSE OF YOU OUT THERE.... that think that cutting back on the rpm will help you get a better time.... heres a simple equation for you .....

POWER + SKILLED BRAKING + CONTROLED ACCELERATION= Leguna Seca
standing start lap time of 1:22:419....( thats with controled drift on all corners
cept for last one) :nervous: :dopey:

And for those of you who still think that .... I present to you my middle finger...!! DAHH~ DARRR!!~~~

NOW Auction time ,LETS BEGIN..

Now that you know, lot r34 is none other than my BLACK PEARL vehicle that you see driven foward. Yes i see a few people chuckling at the coincidence of the lot number r34, yes you there .... I see you know your skylines...
We have a bit of time up our sleeves today, so this will give me the time to elaborate on the details of the car and its current race settings...

As we lift the hood youll find the heart of the monsta ... all 1082 bhp is generated under here and delivered to the front and rear wheels evenly.(no VCD) LOVELY is it not?....
The tyres are kitted with racing alloys and the liquorice neatly wraped aorund them are slick medium hard... one could eat for days..... kkkk

Riding comfortable at a cruise height of 88mm both front and back, this little number will round the corners hugging them with the dampersettings of level 5 on the front and lvl 4 on the rear. However damper rebound has been set to 4 on the front and 5 on the rear to generate drift capabilities....
A gold star to the man with the NISMO cap.... yes sir the car has a camber setting of -1 frontside and 0.5 on the back.... well spotted sir.

Stability struts are in place and level 4 (front) and lvl 5 (rear) stop the chassis from twisting under 100 kph hairpins... stopping is delivered on a level 20 (front) and (18 rear)... which helps with oversteer into corners....
let me check my notes..... yes...LSD settings are all standard. :)

As you can see from the big screen above the spoiler dominates the downforce at the rear... "thank you Tina for that lovely angle" these downforce settings of 0.35
offer maximum grip without causeing to much drag...

As i may have said before it is quoted at 1082 pferdestarke at the wheels.No miss, I was not swearing at you....
pferdestark is german for bhp. ASM settings are at level 1
TCS is set to level 1 also ... and the VCD has not been installed for the reason of..... YOU DONT NEED IT.!!!

\Well that pretty much concludes my elaboration on this fine vehicle.thank you for your time, I trust i was imformative. I think we will start the bidding at a modest $60,000 .... 65 from the man back there...... 75 from the cute blond in the front with no bra...... 85 from......~~~ :sly:

Also I might add that my machine has driven 1680km and she still runs like a dream..... word on the street is that its because the owner changes the oil and gives her a wash after every 5 races.... if so possiable. 💡

SETTINGS ~

. Front Rear
Spring Rate 8.0 ... 10
Ride height 86 ... 96
Damper 5 ... 4
Damper reb` 4 ... 5
Camber -1.0 ... 0.5
stablity bars 4 ... 5

Brakes 20 ... 18

LSD,SETTINGS ARE ALL STANDARD...

GEAR RATIO.... Final 3.450
Auto setting 32

Downforce 0.29 ... 0.35

ASM - lvl 1
TCS - lvl 1
VCD - disabled

TYRES - SLICKS Medium HARD...
LEVEL 3 weight reduction and all the best of engine mods, filters, turbos,gears (etc) will get you a 1000+ bhp rating now change the oil and give her a wash and go race....

notice that the bhp will increase the more you race it.... remember to wash and change oil regualarly and she should peak at about 1082 bhp

1/4 mile (400m) time is 9.389

I'm confused. Okay, so what happened at the auction? did you wind up highest bidder? Did you get the blonde with no bra's digits?

Is the auction bit based on an article in a Aussie mag (maybe fastfours or Hot4s) on the Veilside R32 GTR????
for me its a dead giveaway (nismo cap, Pferdstarke)

I know, i'm still confused by this one. Why would somebody say you need to rev a Skyline low? Why would such a great car be auctioned off. I guess i'm taking it way too serious. :indiff:

First off let me say that the R34 is my absolute favourite car in the world.
I saw one live once that was done up by chinese guys for some event.
It went in excess of 350km/h on the dyno then blew its head gasket, they took it on the track like that and still hit over 300km/h. Crazy.

At the same event they also had drifting around the circuit and I was hooked.

The R34 in Gt3 is also my favourite car, just be sure to change oil before you race it the first time for those last few HP.

Back