10tenths - NAFARG Formula Renault 3.5 Season sign up openPS4 

• Thread starter lmntr
  • 1 comments
United States
United States
lmntr
I know it is late notice on our test race tomorrow but please reach out to us if interested because we most likely will delay the season 2 start. We just finished our first season using PCars Formula A and it was a grueling endeavor. We are aware that we have many things going against us in the choice of car and race settings which are as real as you can get: No Assists, Forced cockpit view, Tire wear having you experience tire degradation, performance impacting damage, real fuel usage, weather with rain sometimes, 50% F1 race length instead of the short races and a proper length season of 9 – 15 rounds. We know that the settings are brutal but the goal is to have you go from race to race so that at the end the not necessarily fastest but the most consistent and fast would emerge champion as in real life. I know we are hard-core but I hope that there are more like-mind people here that appreciate what we are trying to accomplish.

The Administration of 10tenths.net league in collaboration with NAFARG is pleased to announce a Championship Season using Project Cars Formula Renault 3.5 tentatively set to start on May 19, 2016 or shortly thereafter in order to fill the grid.

The season has been planned carefully to provide you with the most realistic experience in regards to vehicle handling and race parameters that will reward finesse in the application of car controls. This is the reason that we have uncompromising settings, which include a forced cockpit view. Tire wear has been dialed to have you decide which compound to use to maximize your results. Our weather is set in a single or two weather slots designed to provide you with a realistic weather transition that will have you adapt your pit strategy. It has none of the outrageous weather that usually results from the random weather setting. Full damage and mechanical breakdowns will deter bump and dive bomb passes because of the likelihood that your car will suffer certain damage. It also forces you to select a realistic engine and brake duct opening size.

Your prowess along with the correct approach to racing will reward you in the Championship and hopefully with the title of Champion. 15 iconic tracks have been selected due to their immense F1 historic value. You will be racing where your heroes and/or F1 Gods have driven past and present and you will have a chance to emulate their success. We proudly invite you to an unforgettable season that it is sure to deliver. Do not forget to vote on season length and certain race settings designed to make our racing more desirable without forgetting our league core values. Please visit www.10tenths.net and register, sign up, and choose car livery and vote on season length and race settings. Thanks.

If this sounds like something you have been looking for, you are definitely welcome to explore. Thanks for checking us out.

Our races take place on Thursday, 8 PM London ( 2 PM USA Central, 3-4 PM Brazil )

We ask that you remain in the session if you are involved in a catastrophic incident. This will enable the game to preserve incident video footage and be available for replay review.

Test race. Below are the specifics:

SILVERSTONE GP (5.89km, 18 turns)

May 12th, 2016

8 PM London time, lobby opens 15 minutes before.

Race Length – 26 Laps

Rolling Start - No

In-game Race Start time - Race Date, 14:00 hrs. and Real progression.

View – Forced Cockpit

Assists – None

Damage – Performance impacting

Mechanical Failures – yes

Tire wear – x2

Fuel Usage – Real

Auto Start – yes

Flag penalties – on

Default set up - no

Ghost car - no

Identical cars - no

class - FR 3.5

Weather and progression - Fixed Clear.

Practice 10 mins

Qualifying 15 mins

Warm up - 5 mins

I will answer any question, you may visit our website:

www.10tenths.net

We finished today's (test, practice, social) race at Silverstone GP and we had double digit participants. I qualified in 6th Place and finished in 2nd place about 6-8 seconds from 1st place. An0n_848 took pole position driver was at least 2 seconds clear of 2nd ( I think) so there was plenty of talent out there with our league settings. In my haste, I did not record any screens as my controller acted up that I nearly missed the start; thankfully I got back to the screen as the start lights were on. Yes, I have a T100 wheel set but the way it works I have to use the controller for some of the menu functions; it is really a pain. We had some good fights and some got into incidents but I managed to evade them as I drove by. Now, I will just wait to see if the many that showed up will join us as we still need to fill the grid. For now, I will continue to hold social races every week on Thursdays at 8 PM London. Next is Watkins Glen GP contested in 28 laps. See you guys there!

To join go to www.10tenths.net.com and register in the sign up thread for the FR 3.5. You can also select your livery and car #; all the information is at the website. We have a suggestions thread for any ideas that you feel will make the season more attractive. We will definitely consider them.

Back