• Drive Train: 4WD

54809456.jpg

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 376 BHP
  • Weight: 1235 KG
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: N3 / N1
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

p3280132.jpg

Race Specifics:

• Green areas, including grass areas are not considered part of the track
  • Your run must be done while being OFF LINE
  • The use of the clutch is prohibited

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • run-off areas are not part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind, these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done, and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 22 Submission ) to (sjaak68):

• you can submit only once
  • please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
  • the deadline is Monday 6 April 11:59 pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Good luck,
OLR Admin Team:gtpflag:

Like the car, like the track - especially the GT version of it.
But N-tyres :scared: :scared: :scared: let's hope its 4WD setup will do some good :D

Good luck to all, and a nice diversion from Suzuka where the Event 02 final and Jake's ROC round one is taking place 👍

This is going to be very interesting. A quick run produced the following first splits:

T1: 23.534
T2: 1:00.731

Animera, iIs power distribution change able in this car with the RA functions?

I went mental earlier, I had done a 23.4 in the 1st sector, and thought, "How am I a whole second off?" I mis-read you. Makes it easier. Quite tough to drive, spent 20 mins on it earlier, has a very fine point between "nice" and "What's that in my pants?".

Well thats me back to racing after getting the 3 bleeps and a dead PS3!! Sony took ages to sort it out and then problems with getting it to me but its here and I'm back. Well at least they replaced it FOC out with the warrenty.

Splits
T1 23.598
T2 1'01.314

Last edited:
I thought I'd give this a go, I'm finding this pretty difficult with a pad. I've done a number of laps now and I'm finding that the difference between taking a corner 100% correctly and maybe 95% correctly is much larger than normal. The gains from getting on the power early and without sliding are massive.

This is really hard work! Stijn, Ian, Aussienicko, those splits are fantastic. I can't even get close.

EDIT: Can I just say again how impressed I am with those above splits! :bowdown: This one's a little nightmare...

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
T1 23.374
T2 1'00.722

Couple of mistakes in T2, but a nice T3.

Quite tricky to drive... big gains in keeping it smooth and avoiding drifting.

First set of half-acceptable splits:

T1: 23.570
T2: 1'01.191

There are excuses and then there are truths, this one is HARD with Sixaxis.

All the best
Maz

ok guys.

First pre-session to the real one starting tommorrow night...

T1 0'23.753
T2 1'01.971

It was done after watching formula one at the bar so i reckon there should be easily found another second or two somewhere, ahum.:dopey:

Great combo but good scott, My dfgt wants to go left right left right while i go full throttle the whole straight long. It's weird, FFb at 8. Somebody else with Driving Force GT with this "problem"? I really can't seem to get it straight in one line. :ouch:

First run splits

T1: 23.776
T2: 1'02.239

Great combo but good scott, My dfgt wants to go left right left right while i go full throttle the whole straight long. It's weird, FFb at 8. Somebody else with Driving Force GT with this "problem"? I really can't seem to get it straight in one line. :ouch:

I have the same happening to me, my steering type is set to: sim, my power assisted steering is set to: off, and my feedback strength is at: 6. i can stay straight but you can notice the car wiggle down the straight on the replay and feel slight movement of the wheel

Last edited:
First run splits

T1: 23.776
T2: 1'02.239

I have the same happening to me, my steering type is set to: sim, my power assisted steering is set to: off, and my feedback strength is at: 6. i can stay straight but you can notice the car wiggle down the straight on the replay and feel slight movement of the wheel

I've noticed this with my G25 as well, must be the car.

I was getting the same happen to me with my DFGT. Quite annoying, but as someone said it was happening with their G25, it must be the car and not the wheel.

New splits.

T1: 23.540
T2: 1:00.597

Bloooody hell! I can understand Holl01 doing times that are out of this world, but when did you get abducted and get your alien implant?! You are using N3/N1 tyres right? :lol:

In all seriousness though, great great lap and splits. I imagine I'll be seeing you sail through D2 and straight into D1 at this rate. What kind of speeds are you guys carrying through turn 3, the long right hander?

Aussies taking over WRS :bowdown:

All the best
Maz

Thanks for the kind words Maz. The speed through turn 3 is difficult as it varies from 160km/h to 130km/h depending on where I am in the turn. I just try to run it as fast and as tight as I can.

It has to be one of the most challenging combos ever. Hope to spend all of next Monday on this. Till about the weekend, I have work to do. Was doing 23.5s happily earlier. Struggling to reach T2 in under 1'02. I know there is load there, so much patience needed. The left after T1 is quite hard to perfect, isn't it?

It has to be one of the most challenging combos ever. Hope to spend all of next Monday on this. Till about the weekend, I have work to do. Was doing 23.5s happily earlier. Struggling to reach T2 in under 1'02. I know there is load there, so much patience needed. The left after T1 is quite hard to perfect, isn't it?

That's actually the only corner on track I can nail pretty much every lap. I just do not know how people are getting 23.3 in the first sector, it's just one corner and I'm sure I've taken it perfectly a few times.

Eliminating slides in T3 is proving a massive challenge as well. Denur's done absolutely brilliantly as well. Well...all of your times look brilliant because I'm so slow :lol:

All the best
Maz

Don't forget exit speed out of the final corner, that corner is tough to perfect.

Back