• Power: Optional
  • Weight: Optional
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Downforce: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: R3 / R3
  • Performance Points: 750
  • Tuning: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

wrs29b.jpg

Race Specifics:

• G25 Clutch is prohibited
  • No AI touches
  • Use your GTP_Tag
  • With R3/R3 and 750 PP it will be a choice between power,weight or downforce
  • By setting the AI to 18 will equalize the competition concerning AI race draft
  • Relax and have Fun

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • run off areas are not part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind, these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done, and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Total race time
  • Any information which can be used to infer total race time

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• Fastest Lap time
  • Any settings discussion.

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 29 Submission ) to (Vaxen):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    [Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag
    (Example-) [division 2]---5'44.678---GTP_Tag
  • you can submit only once
  • please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final race time
  • Final race time = lap 1 + lap 2 + lap 3
  • the deadline is Monday 25 May 11:59pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Time verification:

Save your replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after your time has been submitted:

• pa260023zi0.jpg
  • Racers, named by the OLR Admin Team, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Good luck,

Sjaak

Last edited:
Out for a bit of a drive in the country are we?
Won't that be lovely.

I really hope I'll have time for this one, great combo 👍

I hope I have time for this. In EYS we had a combo similiar to this, except it was only a TT at Fuji GT. This should be interesting trying to get 3 good laps in this thing.

Great combo Sjaak 👍

Very interesting to find how to handle the settings in terms of power OR weight OR downforce.

Tuners, please? :D

Just thought I might point out that the GTP_Weekly Race Series link in the first post doesn't work... getting a 404 not found error

To get the ball rolling, my best lap so far was a 1'37.974. The car is an absolute joy to drive, splendid handling and the speed through the corners is :crazy:

Great combo 👍

R3s? Can it drive up walls? Point and drive is nice. Not got much time for it though.

woah this is different/weird

the stupid AI cars will get in the way wont they?

Absolutely, and it's your job to avoid any contact with them whatsoever :)

All the best
Maz

I don't know if I have the will power to put in a 3 lap WRS effort this week, I'll most likely be occupied by other things, such as setting up the first ever TLD track day.👍 (A shameless plug I know :P)

I'll most likely be occupied by other things, such as setting up the first ever TLD track day.👍 (A shameless plug I know :P)

Do that Paulie, but make a tune for this one first... :D:D

Please.

First few runs gave me a best lap of 1'37.458. I'm already quite happy with the pace, but the setup could be better.

This is more like it. Much more fun for me than last week. Early fastest lap time is 1.37.921. 1.37.735 1.37.430

Matt

Last edited:
New leaderboard initiated EDIT updated up to post 27.

Not too much work for the updaterers this week, but still a small request:

When posting your fast lap please display the time in bold print so we can find the numbers easy and don't waste too much time looking for what we need to do the updates. Thanks 👍

Last edited:
Had about three races this morning, trying to find the right set-up, etc. Not quite got the right set-up as yet, not as point and drive as I thought, it does have quite a high PWR. Not got a good lap in yet, nothing below a 1'40. Disappointing.

Thanks PASM and Nick. I really love this car on this track.
However, I'm sure some other guys will go way faster before this week is done.

Alright, some asked for a tune, and here's my answer.
Link

I was just using that Fuji 800 PP tune a few moments ago, with power at -31 and weight 87% (min downforce). I was able to do a 1'37.7xx lap with relative ease (i.e. nowhere near perfect, not even close). Either way, that suspension and gearing setup works just peachy, I don't know if the PP allocation I just mentioned is on it though.

I may give this week a go yet, but only if I get bored one night.

Just put in my first couple of races, and this car drives beautifully, currently using TLD tune...cheers Paulie 👍, and cheers Sjaak for a brilliant combo!!

First session:

1'38.126

Few errors to iron out...the usual braking too early, another go this evening should herald some quicker times :D

1'39.325

What are people finding are the best power/weight/downforce settings?

Atm, power is -17, weight is 99% and downforce is minimum. Though maybe I should have followed Paulie's set-up to a tee...

Last edited:
So the combo is not to bad,:)

But what about the ai set to 18,

Can you guys give some feedback about that?
I use the info for future formats and concepts.

Back