Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: Optional
  • Weight: Optional
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: R1/R1
  • Performance Points: 750 PP
  • Tuning: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Race Specifics:

• [*]The green painted concrete next of the rumbles is part of the track
    [*]G25 Clutch is prohibited
    [*]Use your GTP_Tag

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • The green painted concrete next of the rumbles is part of the track
  • runoff areas are not part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 33 Submission ) to (Vaxen):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    [Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag
    (Example-) [division 2]---1'44.678---GTP_Sjaak
  • you can submit only once
  • please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
  • the deadline is Monday 22 June 11:59pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

First session of this week with this slippery beast, using a slightly modified TLD tune.

T1: 51.989
T2: 1:34.548

I can see lots of fun this week with this combo. Thanks Sjaak. 👍

Hello gents and maybe a lady or two. I'm gonna give this a go today and see if I'm of any worth :dopey:

I've always liked the ford gt especially the old one in gt3 so not a bad time to give a whirl. Should be an interesting garage sale or at minimum a flail. Looking forward to getting back with you all.

:cheers:
Erik

Hey Erik friend - nice that you're back on Luxy after all that time :D
Better include your new division and controller info in your signature so everybody knows who you are :lol:

Erik!!! Finally joining the WRS :)

Welcome mate 👍

someone is playing tricks on me :dopey: who ever that was I ran into whilst loosing the back end every lap and very crapy............

Thank you much mate 👍, I was a train wreck and the car was not gonna will itself round the track. I kept loosing it just with a slight draft, spin :eek: splat hahaha thanks for the patience.

:cheers:

Had a quick go in the GTLM this morning and have to say it's a loads better than I expected it to be. Sure, it's slippery off the power - especially while turning/braking at the same time - but it's quite manageable.

I think the key to this one is a decent set up (front DF lower, lower rear ride, some +ve rear toe), and then being incredibly smooth with the steering... any sort of quick steering movements at speed just get the rear loose.

I'll post some splits when I get a proper run in it.

I've no official splits to post yet but I figured it a good idea to tells ya where I'm at more or less. I have know idea about t2 but my t1's are ranging from 53.8 to 55.2 .... yup I'm pretty slopy atm.

Getting the hairpin right is a big key as I can gaine or loose tons there, 130r is not bad but I loose there too somtimes.

I'm chugin away and I'll have splits soon 👍 Great combo Sjaak :D right up the shoot.

Board initiated.

After Erik's return I next hope for Cyril to be back with us but I'm afraid he's got his bottom stuck in Forza (maybe even more so after it's version 3 release after summer) and will stay there until GT5 shows up :D

First splits -

1'34.161

took me ages to find a good set up, im using a DC hybrid i think :lol:

Board update.

No splits or submission from me this week. The LM is too much a beast for me to handle, and I still have to prepare for my final Event 03 race against ZippyUK (if and when he shows up :)).

If I can get this thing to stop steering for me, I might get a decent lap.
It just want to turn so much and then the rear goes I can't do that' and goes for a merry slide. I consider myself a fairly smooth steerer, and i am having great difficulty stopping it from doing what seems a natural chassis trait, very unatural for me.

1'36.087

O.k. got me some splits to post, yeah, I'm back :)

54.023(53.3)
1'37.965

Looks like I still have a few seconds needed to gain but I think I can come somewhat close to that if I keep plugging away. Best part is I'm running all controled and proper like ;)

Hi all. I wanted to stop by and check things out. I have not driven this car much, figured I should give it a go here. (with some prying from a friend) trying to get the car setup today... changing one value at a time.. fun indeed. 👍

51.998 / 1'34.913

Last edited:
Hey Jake, nice to see you here running some laps. ;)

Tonights session felt really good driving the GT around, really enjoyable. Thanks Sjaak. 👍
It may be that I haven't been in this car since Spec II but it seemed alot easier to drive, especially tonight.
I think my opinion of these Ford GT's will change after this combo.

New splits

1'35.923

I've really had little time to run this, due to the Event 03 commitments.
here's some splits, to get me on the board:

T1 52.956
T2 1'35.719

T1 52.304
T2 1'34.971

Last edited:
Back