My motorsport drawings

• Thread starter Klem
  • 358 comments
Slovenia
Slovenia
Here is a small selection of my motorsport related drawings, feel free to comment, thanks.

Attachments

• AlfaGTAfinal.jpg
    AlfaGTAfinal.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 659
  • DaytonababyDaytona!.jpg
    DaytonababyDaytona!.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 552
  • Ferrari250GT.jpg
    Ferrari250GT.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 519
  • monza72.jpg
    monza72.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 597
  • Tyrellp-34.jpg
    Tyrellp-34.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 621
I like the vintage look, like the old grand prix flyers. I wanted to do something like this for a Gran Turismo tribute a while ago, but never got around to it.

How do you make these?

They're all great but I especially like the Jean Alesi Ferrari one. I love the way you have a very stylized effect to the motion blur.

Mind if I borrow one of your pics to be my avatar? It more than deserves to be an avatar.

Wow, great work Klem 👍

There's an awful lot of very average motorsport related art out there, but yours is very impressive.

Do you get much business through your website? There's a British classic car mag called Classic & Sportscar that do a feature on artists and their work every month. You could do worse than dropping them a email about yourself with some examples of your work. The mag is probably the widest read classic car mag in the world, you would certainly get some business from been featured in it.

Wow, great work Klem 👍

There's an awful lot of very average motorsport related art out there, but yours is very impressive.

Do you get much business through your website? There's a British classic car mag called Classic & Sportscar that do a feature on artists and their work every month. You could do worse than dropping them a email about yourself with some examples of your work. The mag is probably the widest read classic car mag in the world, you would certainly get some business from been featured in it.

Thanks for the compliments, the sales are not particularly good, but it's better than nothing... Thanks for the idea, will definitely give a try.

*looks at beautiful cars*

*looks at his own cartoon animals*

Aw. Way to make a man jealous. :<

Seriously, though, some great stuff. Got a DevART account? I'll gladly watch. :3

Man that stuff is just amazing! I wish I could draw like that.

Usually when I go do draw something, after a few minutes I look at it and go "Yep. . . and thats why I don't draw. . ." lol

More great stuff! That last one, the Ferrari, would make an excellent tee shirt. Just saying... 👍 👍 again!

Back