Hotlap Event in Free Run

Corvette ZO6 '06

IMG_1098.jpg

Viper SRT10 '06

IMG_1083-1.jpg

Suzuka

pb060051.jpg

Steward's Comments:

Corvette was definitely the car of choice this week. Special mention to GTP_Eriba and GTP_MaxAttack for sticking it out with the Viper.

Great division performances for GTP_Paulie (D2), GTP_Crispy74 (D3), and GTP_wayna (D4).

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notices:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)
Drivers who do not have a submitted lap posted in the results are not to post any information related to a laptime they might have achieved in the results thread. Any such posts will have the times removed.

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---1'59.271---GTP_Timppaq
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'59.351---GTP_CarlPKY
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'59.628---GTP_Hyperspeed
4---1'59.822---GTP_Stotty
5---1'59.903---GTP_spyrrari1
6---1'59.929---GTP_RudiRaser
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_drama-kyd
rflagnv1.gif
(3 Wheels off in Casio, Green Painted Concrete is not part of the track)

Division 2:

1---1'59.820---GTP_Paulie
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'00.413---GTP_DukeOfPendle
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'00.679---GTP_Cohiba100
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'00.688---GTP_EDK
5---2'01.305---GTP_Worst_Driver
6---2'01.986---GTP_grevling
7---2'02.142---GTP_Imari
8---2'02.163---GTP_zed300
9---2'02.998---GTP_MaxAttack

Division 3:

1---2'01.340---GTP_Crispy74
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'02.350---GTP_demond
3---2'02.599---GTP_01GTP
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'02.672---GTP_Nuclearfire
5---2'03.089---GTP_MadMax86
6---2'03.309---GTP_Lagas
7---2'03.549---GTP_DGiant2000
8---2'04.763---GTP_OnlyMe

Division 4:

1---2'02.549---GTP_wayna
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'05.861---GTP_Eriba
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'08.445---GTP_Steven
gflagjn4.gif

IMG_1103.jpg

Overall Results:

1---1'59.271---GTP_Timppaq
2---1'59.351---GTP_CarlPKY
3---1'59.628---GTP_Hyperspeed
4---1'59.820---GTP_Paulie
5---1'59.822---GTP_Stotty
6---1'59.903---GTP_spyrrari1
7---1'59.929---GTP_RudiRaser
8---2'00.413---GTP_DukeOfPendle
9---2'00.679---GTP_Cohiba100
10--2'00.688---GTP_EDK
11--2'01.305---GTP_Worst_Driver
12--2'01.340---GTP_Crispy74
13--2'01.986---GTP_grevling
14--2'02.142---GTP_Imari
15--2'02.163---GTP_zed300
16--2'02.350---GTP_demond
17--2'02.549---GTP_wayna
18--2'02.599---GTP_01GTP
19--2'02.672---GTP_Nuclearfire
20--2'02.998---GTP_MaxAttack
21--2'03.089---GTP_MadMax86
22--2'03.309---GTP_Lagas
23--2'03.549---GTP_DGiant2000
24--2'04.763---GTP_OnlyMe
25--2'05.861---GTP_Eriba
26--2'08.445---GTP_Steven

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like my time is missing from the list..

EDIT: Submitted in time, but titled as: Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 58 Submission

:lol:

Submitting tired has happened to me before in week 35 Question and Answer

( Why am I driving this on? Because of the amount of time I spent on this combo.
And a slight dissappointment)

I'm sorry, again about the mistake.

MadMax

Last edited:
Congratulations to all the competitors this week.
This was a great, fun combo.

Congratulations to Timppaq on the overall win :cheers:
Outstanding lap time 👍
And congratulations to everyone who managed a sub 2'00 time.

Here's my replay (PAL)

Attachments

• WRS 58 Vette.zip
    113.3 KB · Views: 15
Congratulations to all the Podiums, fantastic performances and to the rest of the runners and riders for having the patience to see the week through. 👍 :lol:

Matt

I am dumb, I forgot to submit on time. Lame. Good results guys...JUST GREAT! This one was really tough on me. Glad we are on a new week.

Chad

👍

Seems like my time is missing from the list..

EDIT: Submitted in time, but titled as: Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 58 Submission

:lol:

Submitting tired has happened to me before in week 35 Question and Answer

( Why am I driving this on? Because of the amount of time I spent on this combo.
And a slight dissappointment)

I'm sorry, again about the mistake.

MadMax

Looks like Vaxen has not been on since he posted the results. I also had a question, regarding the car choices. Right now, we have to assume that everyone used the 'vette. :dopey:

If he has your submission, and it was indeed on time, I'm sure we can get you added.

On to business -

Congrats to Timo for the overall win and a stellar time. Well done to Carl and d-k for rounding out the podium.

And excellent, next division up times by Paulie, Krispy and wayna. 👍

I worked hard to improve by a little more that 0.5 from my first session. Funny thing is, it made no difference in the results. :ouch:

See you all in the GT over at HSR.

:cheers:
Kevin

I am dumb, I forgot to submit on time. Lame. Good results guys...JUST GREAT! This one was really tough on me. Glad we are on a new week.

Chad

👍

Well, your forgetfulness is probably what put me on the podium so please keep forgetting... :sly:

My initial goal was to be in the 1'59s but it soon became quite clear that that would not happen. It probably took me over 100 laps to go below 2'01 and then with a lucky lap I suddenly was able to shave a couple of tenth off my time. I probably only did no more than 5-6 laps in the 2'00s

Well done to all 👍 save myself :grumpy: because I had almost no time at all for this week's excellent combo. Perhaps when the bathroom project is over I can find some decent seat time.

Thanks to Kevin and Dan for setting up yet again a great week for WRS 👍

I'd like to shame myself first, I mentioned (by accident of course, didn't really have the rules and deadline in my train of thought at the time) that I had not driven a Viper during the week's time trialling in another thread on Monday on GTP before the deadline passed on Monday. If there is a strong consensus by other drivers I should be DQ'ed I will accept my consequences for negligence.

But other than that, pretty happy with my result.:D I had to double check my own replay on the exit of Spoon, which I messed up really badly, but am 100% confident I had 2 wheels on the track at all times.

Congrats to Timo for a great win...👍👍

Congrats to all podium finishers...👍

Did a final session last evening,improved my T1 and T2 with 2 or 3 tents on allmost every lap,but ruined every single one in the last chicane...:ouch::ouch:👎👎
Not happy...:grumpy:

spyrrari.

I'd like to shame myself first, I mentioned (by accident of course, didn't really have the rules and deadline in my train of thought at the time) that I had not driven a Viper during the week's time trialling in another thread on Monday on GTP before the deadline passed on Monday. If there is a strong consensus by other drivers I should be DQ'ed I will accept my consequences for negligence.

But other than that, pretty happy with my result.:D I had to double check my own replay on the exit of Spoon, which I messed up really badly, but am 100% confident I had 2 wheels on the track at all times.

I did notice Paulie but just turned a blind eye 👍

hey its christmas :grumpy:

Phillip.

Here's my replay anyway:

Attachments

• wrs58paulie.zip
    118.6 KB · Views: 13
Big congratulations to Timo and Carl for making the low 59s, and a well done to Drama Kyd also. Anyone who can go as fast as Hyperspeed at Suzuka deserves congratulations.

Carl, your pace at Suzuka/Suzuka East is unrivalled these days, you must have incredible technique in T1. Timo's ability we all know about :lol:

Well done to Paulie, Crispy and Wayna for shining brightly in their divisions.

All the best
Maz

Thaks everybody for the kind words. WRS & EYS works great as a practise for the Academy.. :cheers: Which I can't wait to get my hands on. :)

EDK
Looks like Vaxen has not been on since he posted the results. I also had a question, regarding the car choices. Right now, we have to assume that everyone used the 'vette. :dopey:
Only two people used the Viper, as I noted in the Steward's comments section. ;)

Steward's Comments:

Corvette was definitely the car of choice this week. Special mention to GTP_Eriba and GTP_MaxAttack for sticking it out with the Viper.
If he has your submission, and it was indeed on time, I'm sure we can get you added.
His submission was over 2 hours late, so, sadly, is not eligible for consideration.

Well done all podium drivers :cheers:

I jumped back & forth between the cars all week but submitted with the Viper even though I found it easier to drive the Corvette. There was only .3 between the cars but the faster time was set in the Viper :crazy:

Congrats to all podiums. 👍 👍 Amazing lap times. :crazy:

I saw 2-3 tents more, but couln´t found the right feeling to this car. :ill:

And my replay. :)

Attachments

• Rudi WRS 58 ZO6 @ Suzuka 1.59,929.zip
    117.2 KB · Views: 9
Here's my replay

Edit:

GTP_DukeofPendle
gflagjn4.gif
. Lots of willpower in that lap.
GTP_RudiRaser
gflagjn4.gif
. The tenths you spoke of could probably be found in the hairpin and Spoon. Interesting gearing.
GTP_CarlPKY
gflagjn4.gif
. Your lap was exactly how I envisioned my perfect lap. The same gears, the same lines. Only difference is that you're 1,5 seconds quicker than me...

Attachments

• WRS 58 GTP_Cohiba100.zip
    115.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Congrats to Timo on the overall win.
Well done to all podium spots and to the 2 division winners in D3 and D4 that were promoted this week .
Way to go guys.
Really fast times at the top of the divisions this week.

Here is my replay.
It ain't pretty but plenty clean.
I had a hard time with rear grip, as usual.
Actually, I had a hard time with grip altogether.
I even turned up the ABS setting this week.

Attachments

• 01GTP Week 58.zip
    115.5 KB · Views: 14
Congrats to all this weeks competitors, Great times from the top eschalon.
I had only a handful of laps and one tune tweak before leaving my wheel for a week:(, I am though, pleasantly suprised at my lap which I sent last Monday.

:lol: As if anyone would have thought you were in the Viper anyway, mate.:sly:

Time for a laugh, looks like I’m practising for a part in the movie.

Driving Miss Daisy.

Phillip.

Attachments

• GTP_Eriba Viper.zip
    116 KB · Views: 13
Wow, when you've got provisional 1st in division 2 for the first time in your career, you really get nervous waiting for replay evaluation.:cool: Especially when it was done in a Corvette, and your name is Paulie. :lol:

Congrats to Timo and Carl for taking the top 2 podiums 👍

Attachments

• WRS 58 replay.zip
    88.4 KB · Views: 16

Latest Posts

Back