2 Lap Arcade Online Time Trial Event

IMG_1219.jpg

Ferrari F2007

IMG_1203.jpg

Suzuka East

41f.jpg

Steward's Comments:

Notable performances this week:
GTP_DHolland for further proof of his alien origins.
GTP_wayna for beating not only everyone in his own division, but also the division above.
GTP_A_Vettel, for doing the same thing, if you ignore GTP_wayna.

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notices:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)
Drivers who do not have a submitted lap posted in the results are not to post any information related to a laptime they might have achieved in the results thread. Any such posts will have the times removed.

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---1'10.823---GTP_DHolland
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'11.480---GTP_mad94d
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'11.985---GTP_Ren831
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'12.086---GTP_aussienicko
5---1'12.275---GTP_Animera

Division 2:

1---1'13.002---GTP_rmk700
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'13.129---GTP_Kakumaki
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'13.420---GTP_zed300
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'13.672---GTP_EDK
5---1'13.674---GTP_Crispy74
6---1'13.709---GTP_Vince_Fiero

Division 3:

1---1'12.207---GTP_wayna
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'13.130---GTP_Sureshot
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'13.283---GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'13.695---GTP_Nuclearfire
5---1'13.881---GTP_DGiant2000

Division 4:

1---1'13.083---GTP_A_Vettel
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'13.227---GTP_Andy2125
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'14.483---GTP_SEMS
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'14.949---GTP_Eriba
5---1'15.351---GTP_HN7
6---1'19.041---GTP_exstense

IMG_1202.jpg

Overall Results:

5---1'12.207---GTP_wayna
6---1'12.275---GTP_Animera
7---1'13.002---GTP_rmk700
8---1'13.083---GTP_A_Vettel
9---1'13.129---GTP_Kakumaki
10--1'13.130---GTP_Sureshot
11--1'13.227---GTP_Andy2125
12--1'13.283---GTP_MadMax86
13--1'13.420---GTP_zed300
14--1'13.672---GTP_EDK
15--1'13.674---GTP_Crispy74
16--1'13.695---GTP_Nuclearfire
17--1'13.709---GTP_Vince_Fiero
18--1'13.881---GTP_DGiant2000
19--1'14.483---GTP_SEMS
20--1'14.949---GTP_Eriba
21--1'15.351---GTP_HN7
22--1'19.041---GTP_exstense

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, if I hold down his arm, someone take a blood sample for a drug test.

Congrats all, nice time Wayne. Couple of nice performances in D4.

Congrats all, nice time Wayne.

Thanks sureboss, what a surprise, I did not think that I would won, I have problems with my DFGT so my time could have been way better ,but my time seems to be enough to win my division 👍

Congrats to all!!!

Well done guys.
My aging reflexes struggled with the speed of the F2007 on this circuit.

Congratulations to all podiums :cheers: Looks like I still have a loooonnnnggg way to go!!

Great time Dan WOW :drool: Congrats to all podiums 👍
Great work Wayna, mixing it with D1 and A_Vettel and Andy2125 for
dominating D4 and most of D3 👍

I wish I had more time with this, but I'm happy with this effort
considering the limited laps.

Attachments

• GTP_zed300 WRS Week62.zip
    120.5 KB · Views: 14
WOW indeed, normally Mad is closer, and Nicko is normally faster in F1 cars too, I'd have been EXTREMELY lucky to achieve 1'13.5 at a rough guess, so well done everyone.👍

Thanks sureboss, what a surprise, I did not think that I would won, I have problems with my DFGT so my time could have been way better ,but my time seems to be enough to win my division 👍

Congrats to all!!!

Funnily enough, my DFGT was being a total 🤬 after my rFactor race on Sunday (it was possibly offended at how badly a 1-hr tune for a seat Leon can make it handle), but damn, losing FFB in the middle of a race isn't fun. Not put it back on the PS3 yet, hoping it was a loose USB port, or it could see me being out of WRS action until March.:yuck:

Funnily enough, my DFGT was being a total 🤬 after my rFactor race on Sunday (it was possibly offended at how badly a 1-hr tune for a seat Leon can make it handle), but damn, losing FFB in the middle of a race isn't fun. Not put it back on the PS3 yet, hoping it was a loose USB port, or it could see me being out of WRS action until March.:yuck:

I contacted Logitech and they told me that they would replace my DFGT so hopefully that was my last bad time lol, hope yours is working now 👍

Congratulations to all! :cheers:
This was a very nice combo, I had a lot of fun... 👍

Here is my replay:

Attachments

• Kakumaki_WRS62.zip
    107.4 KB · Views: 13

That's what I thought when I saw this combo.

I contacted Logitech and they told me that they would replace my DFGT so hopefully that was my last bad time lol, hope yours is working now 👍
Overall Results:

5---1'12.207---GTP_wayna
6---1'12.275---GTP_Animera

Any faster and I would push for you to be promoted directly to D1.

Well done guys.
My aging reflexes struggled with the speed of the F2007 on this circuit.

Me too!!!!!!!

Congrats to all that did compete this past week. 👍

Congrats to everyone who achieved their goal time, had alot of fun with this one:tup:

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    113 KB · Views: 12
Congrats to everyone who achieved their goal time, had alot of fun with this one:tup:

There's something wrong with your GT5P copy. It doesn't show when you brake in the telemetry. :grumpy:

*skulks off muttering to himself*

Congrats to all this weeks winners and podiums 👍

I didn't get to spend as much time as I'd have liked on this combo, but for some bizarre reason, when I submitted, I thought my time wasn't too bad...

...I was wrong! :lol:

I really need to get used to this car a bit more!

Notable performances this week:
GTP_DHolland for further proof of his alien origins.
GTP_wayna for beating not only everyone in his own division, but also the division above.
GTP_A_Vettel, for doing the same thing, if you ignore GTP_wayna.

Hey, there's one missing here: "GTP_Ren831 for NOT being last in his division" :lol:

No serious now, I am a bit proud to have delivered a time for a change that is presentable, at the same time I know my 3rd and with that so far best result is only possible because many really good people didn't find the time to get into this, but then again it's more about improving and less winning anyways (imo). So I'm very pleased with this round and, I knowingly repeat myself here: it was HUGE fun!

Congrats to all podiums (and maybe to all that could meet and/or top their own expectations?)

Dan, Mad: you are sheerly unbelievable (Stewards: can't we put these two and some others, you know who, in their own devison? Like D0 or D1A+ or something?)

And Wayna: you rock mate!

Keen on the next round now 👍:cheers:

Quick question guys how do I view a zip type video on my computer and do I need a special program for it (not very good with computers)

You can't, you have to copy the replay to the PS3 to view it. Though I'd love to know how Dan puts his videos on YouTube.

Confrats to all podium places! Great time A_Vettel! 👍. I don't think you'll be in Div 4 for long :)

Quite pleased with my own result :). I wish I had more time to race last week as I feel I could have done better. But there will always be something probably...

And here's my replay:

Attachments

• w62_Andy2125.zip
    120.9 KB · Views: 13
You can't, you have to copy the replay to the PS3 to view it. Though I'd love to know how Dan puts his videos on YouTube.

That is why I asked so it must be that Dan is recording his lap from a hd cam plugged into his TV thanks btw

Dan, Mad: you are sheerly unbelievable (Stewards: can't we put these two and some others, you know who, in their own devison? Like D0 or D1A+ or something?)

They already are, it's called D1 Gold. :sly:

Congrats to all the winners and podium finishers this week. The car brought a real shakeup in the divisions. Myself, I did not have much time to spend on this one, but enjoyed what I did spend and was happy to put together 2 laps that were within 0.004 of each other.

Keep an eye on the promotions thread, some of you will have new divisions next week. But it will be tonight before I can get to it.

:cheers:
Kevin

Attachments

• GTP_Ren831_ WRS62_Suzuka East_ F1 2lapper.zip
    107.6 KB · Views: 11
Stewards: can't we put these two and some others, you know who, in their own devison? Like D0 or D1A+ or something?
It is frowned upon by the stewards to bring up this subject I'm afraid. The fastest WRS members are put in D1 Gold and will remain there as long as they wish.

:cool:

That's the funny number file, so needs to be put in PS3 then SAVEDATA folders.

While I'm listening to the football, I'll look at these replays.

GTP_Ren831 - Clean and Green
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Andy2125 - Clean and Green
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_DHolland - Clean and Green
gflagjn4.gif

Got a corrupted file when I tried Wayne's replay.

FYI, I forgot to be on-line for my run. Sorry.

Attachments

• GTP_Sureshot W62 S. East.zip
    118.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
QUOTE=steven;3712796]It is frowned upon by the stewards to bring up this subject I'm afraid. The fastest WRS members are put in D1 Gold and will remain there as long as they wish.

:cool:[/QUOTE]

Sorry if that was misunderstandable... if the first part of that sentence missing in the quote is included it may appear clearer to have been meant as a joke/compliment to the two for their outstanding performance.

QUOTE=steven;3712796]It is frowned upon by the stewards to bring up this subject I'm afraid. The fastest WRS members are put in D1 Gold and will remain there as long as they wish.

:cool:

Sorry if that was misunderstandable... if the first part of that sentence missing in the quote is included it may appear clearer to have been meant as a joke/compliment to the two for their outstanding performance.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm the steward, and I didn't take offense. Hence the :sly: in my replay.

It's the serious past inquiries into moving them into their own division '0', whatever, and the logic that because they could not be beaten it was not fair to the rest of D1 that does not come across well or hold water.

That's the funny number file, so needs to be put in PS3 then SAVEDATA folders.

While I'm listening to the football, I'll look at these replays.

GTP_Ren831 - Clean and Green
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Andy2125 - Clean and Green
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_DHolland - Clean and Green
gflagjn4.gif

Got a corrupted file when I tried Wayne's replay.

FYI, I forgot to be on-line for my run. Sorry.

Oh no! will put my replay on again when I get home, sorry for that.

Back