Week 66 : Coming to Grips
Results

Online Time Trial Event

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX Tuned

IMG_1395.jpg

Suzuka

pb060051.jpg

Steward's Comments:

Congrats to GTP_RudiRaser for the overall win this week! Sadly, we don't offer a trip to Silverstone for winning, but do offer a hearty congratulations. :cheers:

Very competitive this week. Special mention to Animera, for joining Rudi in the elite sub-two minute crowd, and overachievers GTP_Sureshot (D3), and GTP_DukeOfPendle (D2).

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notices:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)
Drivers who do not have a submitted lap posted in the results are not to post any information related to a laptime they might have achieved in the results thread. Any such posts will have the times removed.

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---1'59.830---GTP_RudiRaser
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'59.909---GTP_Animera
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'00.089---GTP_Paulie
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'00.650---GTP_Maffski22
5---2'00.927---GTP_Aderrrm
6---2'01.003---GTP_DEVIE
7---2'01.244---GTP_Ren831
8---2'01.288---GTP_clacksman

Division 2:

1---2'00.719---GTP_DukeOfPendle
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'00.974---GTP_Anghammarad
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'01.158---GTP_LinPark
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'01.325---GTP_Kakumaki
5---2'01.343---GTP_Crispy74
6---2'02.053---GTP_zed300
7---2'02.623---GTP_Jake
8---2'06.254---GTP_Voltaic

Division 3:

1---2'00.879---GTP_Sureshot
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'01.279---GTP_Eriba
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'01.657---GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'01.763---GTP_Mav3r1cK
5---2'01.953---GTP_CaptainRoh
6---2'01.988---GTP_01GTP
7---2'02.192---GTP_Andy2125
8---2'02.740---GTP_Wizard
9---2'02.941---GTP_Nuclearfire

Division 4:

1---2'03.828---GTP_iCyCo
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'04.355---GTP_NielsG
gflagjn4.gif

IMG_1385.jpg

Overall Results:

1---1'59.830---GTP_RudiRaser
2---1'59.909---GTP_Animera
3---2'00.089---GTP_Paulie
4---2'00.650---GTP_Maffski22
5---2'00.719---GTP_DukeOfPendle
6---2'00.879---GTP_Sureshot
7---2'00.927---GTP_Aderrrm
8---2'00.974---GTP_Anghammarad
9---2'01.003---GTP_DEVIE
10--2'01.158---GTP_LinPark
11--2'01.244---GTP_Ren831
12--2'01.279---GTP_Eriba
13--2'01.288---GTP_clacksman
14--2'01.325---GTP_Kakumaki
15--2'01.343---GTP_Crispy74
16--2'01.657---GTP_MadMax86
17--2'01.763---GTP_Mav3r1cK
18--2'01.953---GTP_CaptainRoh
19--2'01.988---GTP_01GTP
20--2'02.053---GTP_zed300
21--2'02.192---GTP_Andy2125
22--2'02.623---GTP_Jake
23--2'02.740---GTP_Wizard
24--2'02.941---GTP_Nuclearfire
25--2'03.828---GTP_iCyCo
26--2'04.355---GTP_NielsG
27--2'06.254---GTP_Voltaic

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my replay.
Not a good turn out for DIV 4 this week.

Congrats to all

Attachments

• GTP_iCyCo WRS Week 66 - PSN NTSC.rar
    130.7 KB · Views: 16
Outstanding times by Rudi and Animera (you too Paulie for that matter :) )- my goal was to get into the 2'00.xxx range which two of my Div 2 brethren did - I'm sure I could've done it had I put in enough time - looking at my sector 2 time I was a good 0.5 secs off all week (hmmmmm, kind of like last week too :( ). Oh well, very nice job everyone - congrats to all the podiums - with Rudi starting to feel at home here and with the times Animera has been putting up I'm suspecting some new UFO sightings real soon! :)

Speaking of aliens, what happened to Sphinx????? :lol:

Here is my PAL BD replay.

Attachments

• WRS66_GTP_LinPark.zip
    119.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Really great time from this weeks winner, Rudi, with Animera so close, well done. 👍
Duke and Sureshot, impressive guys.

Lots of great performances this week throughout the divisions.

See you at Daytona!

Congratulations to all the podiums!

Jees I sucked this week. Goes with not putting enough laps in.

I am trying to check LinPark's replay w/o success since my PS3 will not see the file in the thumb drive. I'll keep trying.

Update: Sorry LinPark, I was unable to load the replay from the game, I am not sure why. Can someone tell me?

Last edited:
Congratulations to Rudi and well done to all the divisional winners and podiums.
Here is my replay.

GTP_LinPark
gflagjn4.gif
Very smooth again as is your style.

Attachments

• GTP_Animera_WRS_66.zip
    117.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
My goal was to be within 1 second of the top guys but I didn't quite make it. I am happy with second place though. In the end I used Animera's tune for my fastest lap. Thanks once more more sharing it.

Congrats to all. Special mention to Sureboss for an achievement that I'm sure will put him in Div 2 very soon.

Can you see now why I was so frustrated with my lap and this WRS?:lol: I had the ability to improve which would have meant breaking the 2min barrier and getting all those lovely compliments but: Just. Couldn't. Do. It. :lol:

At least I can take some consolation in having had the fastest T3 of anyone it would appear. Now to see if the judges will accept my 1cm of tyre hanging to the kerb at Degner's exit.:nervous: Replay to follow.

Last edited:
Wow, congrats Rudi, very nice time 👍 Great Job Papa, 2 in a row mate :cheers: Looks like sureshot and eriba are moving up the ladder quite nicely too. And Paula, I think your posts stinks mate.

I grabbed DOP's replay, I'll watch it in a bit.

And Paula, I think your posts stinks mate.

You say what?:odd: Is that directed at me as an insult? Forgive me if I've mis-interpreted.

GTP_DukeOfPendle 2'00.719

Great lap Phil. Clean & GREEN 👍

Phillip.

Congrates to all this week, was not as easy as it looked to be a clear winner with this combo. Good battle by the two in group 4 great times too getting into the 2'03 & 2'04.

Replay below.

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-C04A4704005.zip
    116.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
And Paula, I think your posts stinks mate.

I think the point Erik is making - maybe some acknowledgement for fellow competitors who performed better than you would more closely follow WRS ettiquette. 👍

Edit: Thanks for checking Phillip, and Ian, and Erik. 👍

Last edited:
Well done on that T3 Paulie. 👍 I think both Rudi and I got a bit nervous when we saw the T2 time pop up.

GTP_DukeOfPendle
gflagjn4.gif
A great lap. (Oops, Phillip beat me to it, but still a great lap to watch.)

I think the point Erik is making - maybe some acknowledgement for fellow competitors who performed better than you would more closely follow WRS ettiquette. 👍

Edit: Thanks for checking Phillip, and Ian 👍

Meh, must have slipped my mind. Given their split times they were guaranteed to be faster than I was across the line, I complimented them plenty in the other thread.
If it makes the interwebs courtesy and formality police happy :rolleyes:, well done Ian and Rudi,:cheers: superb times, especially breaking that in-human 2'00 barrier, I feel honoured to share a provisional podium with you this week.👍 Congrats to all the other podium finishers as well.👍

Hey, the Div 2 podium is really the Pensioners Sunday Drive Club this week.

Here's my replay anyway. You may have to follow it closely behind and pause repeatedly to see the ghost's tyre on the kerb.

Attachments

• WRS_Paulie.zip
    111.6 KB · Views: 12
wow, you guys are quick this week. I checked Phil's lap and of course it's clean, nice run 👍 I'll grab some more if I'm not too late.

Animera's run is clean 👍 Nice brake control, I nead to learn that patience.

Tried eriba's but it would not unzip for me, not sure why.

Thanks for checking my lap Arora.
I've also checked Paulie's replay and it is clean.
gflagjn4.gif
It wasn't as close on the exit of Degner as I was expecting from Paulie's comments, actually quite easy to see the tyre is on the rumble strip. Superb lap Paulie and that 3rd sector was brilliant to watch. 👍

Last edited:
Animera's run is clean 👍 Nice brake control, I nead to learn that patience.

Tried eriba's but it would not unzip for me, not sure why.

Thanks arora.

I'm looking into that now, not zipping right only one file that i can see. Work fine on replay have all 5 files saved to my computer and zipped ok, I've re-instaled winrar and tried again.

I keep having this problem if it continues to bug everyone, you and me, I'll drop out of WRS.

Phillip.

I checked Paulie's lap, and for me it's:

GTP_Paulie View attachment 71857

Nice lap 👍

Thanks for cheking my lap Arora.
I've also checked Paulie's replay and it is clean.
gflagjn4.gif
It wasn't as close on the exit of Degner as I was expecting from Paulie's comments, actually quite easy to see the tyre is on the rumble strip. Superb lap Paulie and that 3rd sector was brilliant to watch. 👍

Thanks a million both of you.:) You just confirmed my first D1 podium.:dopey: Probably one of my last too :lol:.

You say what?:odd: Is that directed at me as an insult? Forgive me if I've mis-interpreted.

My grammer was not that good on that one. I could have said I think your post stinks, or more so, I think your posts stink. Either way it's not an insult, it's an opinion.

I'm not a formality policeman either, anyone could see that much. I simply wonder in general how self centered people can be 👍

Congrats to all the podiums! 👍👍

I think both Rudi and I got a bit nervous when we saw the T2 time pop up.

Yes, like i said before. :nervous: I was just rolling home. 59,6xx, maybe a 59,5xx was possible for me with this t2?

Thank Kev for this interesting Combo. :cheers:

And my replay. :)

Attachments

• Rudi WRS 66 Evo IX @ Suzuka.zip
    117.1 KB · Views: 14
I keep having this problem if it continues to bug everyone, you and me, I'll drop out of WRS.

No need for that I don't think, it's probably something silly to work out is all.

I didn't realize that was your first D1 POD Paulie, good job there.

GTP_RudiRaser
gflagjn4.gif
Super lap, watching it made me see exactly where I lost time in T2.
Yeah Rudi, I reckon a .5xx was possible as I figured I could have run a .7xx lap with my T2 split. Still, a great lap for the win this week. :cheers:

Back