New Pagani Supercar - introducing the Pagani Huayra!

GTjazzabrandy

(Banned)
pagani-c9-reader-spy-shots

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/16/reader-spy-next-pagani-c9-supercar-caught-truckin-in-south-afr/

AMAZING!:dopey:

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes me excited just looking at it, but I can't help but critisize how short the thing looks, or how high its chin is from the ground.

Pity it probably wont make it to GT5 :scared:

I think that the front suspension can be raised for clearing speed bumps or for moving the car in and out of trailers.. I like the looks, it looks more organic. I just hope that it still has that heavenly howl of the Zonda F..

Arr...well my first impressions are that it hasn't got scratch on the Zonda F. Although these picture's are nice to have, they can't be used to give critical judgement on the vehicles appearance.;)

The front has really lost its appeal IMO. We'll see how a production model looks like, and it'll look better with the suspension lowered back down too.

It's amazing how much people seem to be able to tell through heavy camoflage... especially any difference in length, which is virtually impossible to tell when there are no side-on shots, when it's on an angle, and when it's covered in camo.

The front has really lost its appeal IMO. We'll see how a production model looks like, and it'll look better with the suspension lowered back down too.

Yeah, I hate the front. I think it's the on-truck angle though.

I think it's based too much on the Zonda. The Zonda is a legend by now, but I really think the replacement should be something totally different. As it looks now it's just another more powerfull Zonda with a couple of the bodylines flowing in a different direction.

It's amazing how much people seem to be able to tell through heavy camoflage.

+1 Gives a good impression, where Pagani is going with the C9, but I believe the real thing will look quite different in the end.

They are just testing
34smff8_th.jpg

I like the back end but the front, even if was lowered, looks very very awkward. It might just be the camo but it appears to have a huge 'open mouth' look which really doesn't suit it.

Gull-Wing Doors? Check.

pagani-c9-2.jpg

I think the front end will change, look at the gap between the wheel and body compared to the rear. I don't think they will leave it like that.

Looks rubbish! Doesn't have rear wing, just like CCX. First impression awful. After such milestone like Zonda!

To be honest, Pagini had a huge mountain to climb in order to make a better looking car than the Zonda. It's important that they do make another car though. It's also worth mentioning that this is a mule, and therefore almost certainly looks worse as a result. Lastly the Zondas evolved to look better and better overtime, I am hoping that will be the case with this one.

Actually, it looks like the car doesn't even have a front bumper.

What is this, the 5th thread on the car? And how can we tell what it's going to look like based on a testing mule that probably has zero production panels?

Gull-Wing Doors? Check.

What's a supercar without outlandish doors? I approve of a classic.

Certainly is a strange looking design. Rear seems have an Enzo-styled shape. However, the lines are hidden so it's a bit hard to tell just how the details in the body work will look.

Doors are fancy. Bu to really appreciate we would have to see some nice paint on it. Not some unfinished ugly Betty. This is probably not final product, but prototype.

Doors are fancy.

I sat in a SLS recently, first time I came out I banged my head against the Gullwing door above me. :banghead:
From the comments of the Mercedez representatives it seems I'm not the only one having this issue with the gullwings.

So looks, OK. Practical??? But who cares with a car like that.

The back end looks pretty amazing to me from this photo and gullwing doors are cool no matter how impractical they are. Most other styles of supercar doors have been done by the other Italians already so they can't be accused of copying (ignoring the SLS!). I'm not too sure of the look of the front end so hopefully the finished article will be more accomplished. I've been looking forward to this car for sooo long, bet it won't be cheap :crazy:

7753391.jpg

Yeah, 900,000 pounds... And people are complaining about the pricetag of an LF-A... Also, that rear photo looks strikingly similar to the rear end of an Enzo.

Back