Results

Arcade Mode - Time Trial

IMG_2010.jpg

Audi TT Coupe 3.2 '07

pa260028ic1yb0.jpg

Eiger Nordwand

IMG_2021.jpg

Steward's Comments:

With the holiday weekend, I had some time to run this myself.

Congrats to GTP_DHolland for edging out GTP_eclipsi for the overall win. Special mention to D2 winner GTP_Linpark and D4 winner GTP_RB26DETT for stellar times.

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as

"Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap

disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---1'14.964---GTP_DHolland
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'14.977---GTP_eclipsi
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'15.032---GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'15.183---GTP_Animera
5---1'15.214---GTP_Synwraith
6---1'15.241---GTP_spyrrari1
7---1'15.554---GTP_Enigma

Division 2:

1---1'15.231---GTP_LinPark
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'15.322---GTP_Fastas____
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'15.481---GTP_DukeOfPendle
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'15.640---GTP_Worst_Driver
5---1'15.765---GTP_EDK
6---1'15.778---GTP_Vaxen
7---1'15.974---GTP_Crispy74
8---1'15.975---GTP_Eriba
9---1'16.046---GTP_wotzit07
10--1'16.399---GTP_Vince_Fiero
11--1'16.526---GTP_clacksman
12--1'16.619---GTP_zed300

Division 3:

1---1'16.174---GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'16.462---GTP_Andy2125
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'16.652---GTP_baubry
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'16.874---GTP_OnlyMe
5---1'16.959---GTP_Nuclearfire

Division 4:

1---1'16.161---GTP_RB26DETT
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'16.764---GTP_Silvadeus
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'16.842---GTP_lbsf1
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'17.005---GTP_NielsG
5---1'18.350---GTP_Steven

IMG_2012.jpg

Overall Results:

1---1'14.964---GTP_DHolland
2---1'14.977---GTP_eclipsi
3---1'15.032---GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
4---1'15.183---GTP_Animera
5---1'15.214---GTP_Synwraith
6---1'15.231---GTP_LinPark
7---1'15.241---GTP_spyrrari1
8---1'15.322---GTP_Fastas____
9---1'15.481---GTP_DukeOfPendle
10--1'15.554---GTP_Enigma
11--1'15.640---GTP_Worst_Driver
12--1'15.765---GTP_EDK
13--1'15.778---GTP_Vaxen
14--1'15.974---GTP_Crispy74
15--1'15.975---GTP_Eriba
16--1'16.046---GTP_wotzit07
17--1'16.161---GTP_RB26DETT
18--1'16.174---GTP_MadMax86
19--1'16.399---GTP_Vince_Fiero
20--1'16.462---GTP_Andy2125
21--1'16.526---GTP_clacksman
22--1'16.619---GTP_zed300
23--1'16.652---GTP_baubry
24--1'16.764---GTP_Silvadeus
25--1'16.842---GTP_lbsf1
26--1'16.874---GTP_OnlyMe
27--1'16.959---GTP_Nuclearfire
28--1'17.005---GTP_NielsG
29--1'18.350---GTP_Steven

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing times from the Div 1 crew - the lap I submitted didn't contain my current splits on the board because that lap had a horrible final sector. Had I put all my best sectors together I would have had this:

T1 31.050 + 22.748 for a T2 of 53.798 + 21.118 for a final of 1'04.916

That's really the difference between a Div 1 driver and a Div 2 driver though isn't it? The ability to put all the best sectors together. I knew Fastas and Duke were gonna put up solid times this week and I'm just glad that the one lap I did put together that felt solid all around was good enough.

Congrats to everyone on this one - though it had plenty of grip there was still the frustration of pairing everything up and always trying to stay in front of that last ghost which seems to always be the case with Eiger TT's.

I'll post up my replay shortly and will also post the lap with that miracle 2nd sector in case anyone wants to take a look. Now on to next week. 👍

Last edited:
Dang I forgot to submit. Too much sun & blue margaritas during memorial day I guess. Anyways congrats to all the podium finishers & it was good to see 30 drivers this week!

jwb

Bloody unreal! What a close race, great laps from Ramon and Crazy to round out the podium:tup:

Attachments

• Week82-GTP_DHolland-1'14.964.zip
    109.4 KB · Views: 11
Superb laps guys!
Congratulations to all the divisional winners and podiums.

Good work to all the podiums this week......another really close showdown.👍
A popular combo too....nice one Kevin.:cheers:

Wow amazing lap d-holland. I don't know how you manage such a millimetre perfect lap.

Congrats to all the podium finishers.

Fantastic times set this week 👍

Phillip.

Another great week for the WRS. Congratulations to LinPark for the (division) win, thoroughly deserved. I think that early posting of the second sector blew a few people away 👍

Staying in the division, I see that DoP put up a late fight with a blisteringly quick T1 time so congrats to Phil too.

I was really hoping to run a third session but unfortunately (for me) the weekend got the better of me but, I'm delighted to have made the podium again :)

Congrats to everyone for taking part and to all the podium placers.

D.

Well done to all podiums and to every one that took part this week. Nice little battle there Dan and Ramon. I tried for that 1'14 barrier but fell ever so close.

On to next week 👍

Congrats to all the winners and podiums :cheers:

Staying in the division, I see that DoP put up a late fight with a blisteringly quick T1 time so congrats to Phil too.
D.

Thanks Dan, but you and Lin beat me easily - I'll have to try and up my game. Well done to both of you. 👍

Amazing laps from D1, as always :cheers:

Congratulations to all those reaching their target or a podium!
Special congratulation to those Div 2 people that reached my target, which I did not manage.

Surprised I only have one Div3 and 1 Div4 person in front off me, clean up your acts boys and girls.

Why does Daniel manage to do what I wanted to do, but I can't?? Very smooth as usual those aliens.
Back to the steering wheel and more exercise for me.

Clarksman is already quick with his G25, I predict very fast progress!

That was close this time. :D

I didn't release the gas after the tunnel, I only downshifted to 3rd and quickly upshifted to 4th, probably it wasn't the fastest way but it was the most consistent way (hitting 143 km/h there all the time) to don't ruin the work done until T2.
I tried to exit in 2nd in the last curve too but I didn't get appreciable results when comparing with 3rd gear so finally I bet for saving 1 shift there and do it in 3rd.

In my first session I got a 1'15.3xx and I thought to get a 1'14 could be nearly impossible mission but when I saw LinPark's Hand of God second sector I thought there was a little bright light at the end of the tunnel, so I went for it but it was hard work for sure.

What a pity crazytortise, you had it almost there. 👍

Congratulations everyone. 👍

BTW, here's my replay

Attachments

• GTP_eclipsi_WRS82.zip
    110.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
clacksman wrote:

I for one need much more than luck as I attempt to learn to drive. :sly:

I was a pad user for years too, when you get used to the steering wheel not only you'll achieve faster times, you'll enjoy it a lot more. 👍

I'll post up my replay shortly and will also post the lap with that miracle 2nd sector in case anyone wants to take a look. Now on to next week. 👍

Thanks for that insight and the upcoming video of your T2 sector, If I had have put together all my best sectors I would have arrived at a very similar time to yours, a low .9;) Keep on working at it Lin Park:tup:

Would be nice if FetchBot could calculate our final sector times at the end of each week, just to see how we did compaired to everyone else. My T3 was a 21.076

Well done to all podiums and winners, the D2 times at the top are superb, well done Lin, Phil and Dan :bowdown:

This has been my best ever showing at Eiger and I think I'll run it everytime we're here from now on, usually I avoid it like the plague and I can't believe I was even competitive. I wish I had more time with this as I kept improving right up until the last minute, I even managed a slightly faster time after submission on the online leaderboard. I may even stick at this combo to see where it ends up for me.

Stunning laps by Dan, Ramon, Brandon (thanks for the tips mate!) and Ian, well done guys :cheers:

EDIT: 21'199 for my T3 for my WRS lap, but 21.11x or so for my best.
All the best
Maz

Last edited:
21.084 for me, checked Ramon's replay, clean and green (how do you input that green thumbs up image?)

21.084 for me, checked Ramon's replay, clean and green (how do you input that green thumbs up image?)

You just need to paste this after what you've written:

IMG]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/994/gflagjn4.gif[/IMG]

But I have left off the first " [ ", so include that with the code at the start and you should be good to go
gflagjn4.gif

All the best
Maz

I was a pad user for years too, when you get used to the steering wheel not only you'll achieve faster times, you'll enjoy it a lot more. 👍

Already there on the enjoyment, but not speed. 👍

Well done on the youtube versions of laps being uploaded. :) :drool:

And, thanks WRS staff and participants alike. 👍

Congratulations to all the podiums and winners 👍

Some fantastic lap times at the top well done guys

It was fun doing my first WRS, racing a TT in standard tune at Eiger just isn't something I would normally be doing due to mostly racing online but I found it hugely enjoyable and addictive :)

Again congrats to all the winners

First division podium, fairly proud of myself. Congrats to all who participated. I can tell I am getting to be a better driver, and I am finally realizing that slow in, fast out is really how it works. I have the WRS to thank for that.

Here is my PAL BD replay (GTP_LinPark_WRS83) as well as the lap with the miracle 2nd sector for any who wish to view it - I went back and watched it again - the exit down the hill and across the bridge was quite good and led to a very good run down to the turn and then everything just worked perfect as the right front tire grabbed just enough of the lip to pull the car and give me a chance to full throttle it very early - enjoy!

EDIT: Just realized I misnamed the file - it should be GTP_LinPark_WRS82 - I'll get it right next week. :)

Attachments

• GTP_LinPark_WRS83.zip
    107 KB · Views: 10
  • Miracle2ndSector.zip
    107 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Congrats to all podiums and participants.

Amazing times at the top as usual, well done guys.👍

I really enjoyed this one, also I managed to put three runs into this one. Normally work and family commitments don't allow me this privlage.

I was happy with my final time although I was trying to break into the 1'15s mark. I did it once but the lap was dirty. :dunce:

Hopefully I get the time for a run this week, I enjoy the M3.

Replay attached.

Cheers Shaun.

edit:
DHolland and eclipse. Both laps clean and green. Well done guys fantastic smooth laps.

@ Linpark. I couldn't unzip your replay for some reason mate, don't know why?

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-3A457A67018.zip
    112.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Congrats to all podium finishers 👍

Well done GTP_RB26DETT for grabbing an "unofficial" Div 3 gold. 👍 👍

here's my replay:

Attachments

• GTP_MadMax86 WRS Week 82.zip
    104.1 KB · Views: 10
Congrats to all podium finishers 👍

Well done GTP_RB26DETT for grabbing an "unofficial" Div 3 gold. 👍 👍

here's my replay:

Thanks mate.

GTP_MadMax86 Clean and Green.

Nice lap mate.👍

Oh by the way alot of Mad Max the movie (especially the highway scenes) was filmed just near my home.

Good movie that's were it all started for Mel Gibson.

Here is my lap for verification :)

Edit: replays checked and approved 👍

GTP_LinPark
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_DukeOfPendle
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_RB26DETT
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• Fastas WRS 82.rar