Results
IMG_1021.jpg

aapb210044py0.jpg

Road Course - Daytona/Superspeedway Daytona

IMG_2898.jpg

Viper SRT's

IMG_2915.jpg

Steward's Comments:

Light participation this week, but :cheers: to everyone who stuck it out with this slippery beast.

The computer gives the nod to the following:
GTP_Fastas____: Another quality run for Fastas
GTP_CaptainRoh: Finishes nicely in the middle of D2

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---2'35.189---GTP_Animera
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'35.884---GTP_Bugman27
gflagjn4.gif

Division 2:

1---2'35.406---GTP_Fastas____ 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'35.985---GTP_Eriba
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'36.111---GTP_EDK
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'36.203---GTP_Crispy74
5---2'36.571---GTP_Sureshot
6---2'36.948---GTP_w-g-e
7---2'37.247---GTP_orsche

GTP_ColiMatrix
rflagnv1.gif
(Run Using Standard Physics for Tuned Car)

Division 3:

1---2'36.468---GTP_CaptainRoh 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'37.991---GTP_Nuclearfire
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'38.156---GTP_Pluscat
gflagjn4.gif

Division 4:

1---2'37.683---GTP_accessraider
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'38.472---GTP_wasntme
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_DC9990
bflagtp3.gif
(Overwrote Superspeedway Replay)

IMG_2912.jpg

Overall Results:

1---2'35.189---GTP_Animera 1'40.763 0'54.426
2---2'35.406---GTP_Fastas____ 1'40.825 0'54.581
3---2'35.884---GTP_Bugman27 1'41.050 0'54.834
4---2'35.985---GTP_Eriba 1'41.267 0'54.718
5---2'36.111---GTP_EDK 1'41.276 0'54.835
6---2'36.203---GTP_Crispy74 1'41.641 0'54.562
7---2'36.468---GTP_CaptainRoh 1'41.623 0'54.845
8---2'36.571---GTP_Sureshot 1'41.767 0'54.804
9---2'36.948---GTP_w-g-e 1'42.257 0'54.691
10--2'37.247---GTP_orsche 1'42.611 0'54.636
11--2'37.683---GTP_accessraider 1'42.690 0'54.993
12--2'37.991---GTP_Nuclearfire 1'43.187 0'54.804
13--2'38.156---GTP_Pluscat 1'42.766 0'55.156
14--2'38.472---GTP_wasntme 1'43.506 0'54.966

IMG_2925.jpg

Statistics:

Overall Mean time: 2'36.707 Deviation: 0.928 (std 1.060)
>>> Division 1: Mean time: 2'35.537 Std Dev: 0.348
>>> Division 2: Mean time: 2'36.198 Std Dev: 0.676
>>> Division 3: Mean time: 2'37.538 Std Dev: 0.760
>>> Division 4: Mean time: 2'38.014 Std Dev: 0.334

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to ColiMatrix, what a great WRS debut. 👍
I'm looking forward to watching the replay to see where I could have gone a bit faster, seeing as we used the same setup.
Congrats also to all the divisional winners and podiums.
My replays are attached.

Attachments

• GTP_Animera_WRS_92.zip
    235.4 KB · Views: 17
Great result Colimatrix!

Congrats to all division winners, podiums and participants.

GTP_Animera
gflagjn4.gif

Great laps Ian, very well executed bus stop 👍

Attachments

• Fastas WRS 92.rar
    235.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Congrats to all the winners and GTP_Sureshot's super speedway time,

Here are my replays:

Attachments

• GTP Nuclearfire WRS week 92.zip
    239.5 KB · Views: 10
Thanks for checking my replays Dan, and congrats on your podium.
I've checked your replays, both are great laps and your driving is very smooth.

GTP_Fastas
gflagjn4.gif

Congratulations to the podium finishers and a big 👍 up to all that stayed with this combo, I for one was nodding off after 5 laps round the oval, god knows how they do the Indianapolis 500.

Replays below sorry dont know how to join them so posted both.

Phillip.

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-85951B71001.zip
    125 KB · Views: 10
  • BCES00104-RPLY2-B-1D473BCD001.zip
    107.6 KB · Views: 9
This one is a super-close call Phillip but I think it's clean unless anyone says otherwise. Good laps and a superb infield section of the road course.

GTP_Eriba
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Eriba
gflagjn4.gif

Great laps Phillip, right on the edge with the tuned Viper at times without losing it. 👍

Thanks Dan / Ian for viewing my replays. 👍

I was pushing a little hard Ian, not like me, perfer the smooth flow my next replay was a couple of hunderds off that lap time, but looked like I was driving Miss Daisy :lol:

Phillip.

Edit: Over wrote my replay when downloading to PS3 :scared: good job I saved it to computer first. Alway a good 💡 to do, or onto USB stick.

Last edited:
Hi,
this is a great result for my first WRS week. I hope that I can maintain the pace.
I have loved the car with this tune and I think that was the best way to start my participation in WRS.

@Animera: Yes I have used the same setup, and it is very good, and give very stability to the car. And I'm a little unhappy because in some sectors I can gain some time, but it's difficult to do everything right. Maybe with more laps.

Congratulations to all, and see you in the next WRS.

In attach my replays.

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    235.6 KB · Views: 14
Nooooooooo!! :lol:

Little friendly competition between me and crispy this week. Just missed out!!! Garrr. 3 tenths off the pace in the street 'vette! :eek: Wow. I know for sure I couldnt of gone any faster there.

Super stoked with my overall placement though, I really enjoyed the tuned lap. Took me a while to settle on my setup, but I eventually went R1/R1. Brilliant car to drive, and what an amazing track! Superb combo Kev 👍 Lets have another one like it after the farty X8 at fuji! :lol:

Here are my replays for verification. Would be interested to know where 3 tenths on the oval went ;) :

Attachments

• Wrs Week 92.zip
    237.9 KB · Views: 10
GTP_CaptainRoh
gflagjn4.gif

"Would be interested to know where 3 tenths on the oval went"

I dont think you lost 3 tenths Gary, oval is all about when to come off the gas and when to go back on again.

Think I was suffering with driver fatigue :lol:

Phillip.

GTP_CaptainRoh
gflagjn4.gif

"Would be interested to know where 3 tenths on the oval went"

I dont think you lost 3 tenths Gary, oval is all about when to come off the gas and when to go back on again.

Think I was suffering with driver fatigue :lol:

Phillip.

So basically my lines were good. I just needed to be quicker on the throttle and possibly faster to let off too. Thats good to know.

Thanks for the advice and the replay checks Phillip 👍

Sweet, 2nd place in my 2nd race! Only 2 tenths off!
Congrats to all the podiums.
Oh **** I got a podium, that means I have to submit replays. I only saved my Tuned lap replay..
What do I do? Shall I just go round the normal again & save it to proove I can do that time? Shouldn't be hard to get the 54.9 again seeing as that was only my 3rd lap or something. Only got 1 clean lap though N3s are annoying!

By the way, I noticed majority of you use a wheel? Is it much faster than a pad? I'm guessing you can get greater control so I imagine it is slightly faster. Also which wheel do you guys think is better? I'm thinking of maybe getting the G25 but not sure.

EDIT.. I just re-did the normal lap so I could save the replay & got a 54.747 on the 2nd lap.

Attachments

• GTP WRS Week 92.rar
    231.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Sweet, 2nd place in my 2nd race! Only 2 tenths off!
Congrats to all the podiums.
Oh **** I got a podium, that means I have to submit replays. I only saved my Tuned lap replay..
What do I do? Shall I just go round the normal again & save it to proove I can do that time? Shouldn't be hard to get the 54.9 again seeing as that was only my 3rd lap or something. Only got 1 clean lap though N3s are annoying!

By the way, I noticed majority of you use a wheel? Is it much faster than a pad? I'm guessing you can get greater control so I imagine it is slightly faster. Also which wheel do you guys think is better? I'm thinking of maybe getting the G25 but not sure.

EDIT.. I just re-did the normal lap so I could save the replay & got a 54.747 on the 2nd lap I'll attatch the files shortly
Sorry, but our rules are quite clear up front. You're required to save a replay of your run and keep it for at least 14 days.

We'll need to black flag your result, for failure to provide a replay.

EDK
Sorry, but our rules are quite clear up front. You're required to save a replay of your run and keep it for at least 14 days.

We'll need to black flag your result, for failure to provide a replay.

Aww damn, I thought if I got a replay of a lap similar/faster it would show that I could get the 54.9
Oh well, My mistake.

Nooooooooo!! :lol:

Little friendly competition between me and crispy this week. Just missed out!!! Garrr. 3 tenths off the pace in the street 'vette! :eek: Wow. I know for sure I couldnt of gone any faster there.:

Hehe, I can see I'm gonna have to keep looking over my shoulder with you Gary, you've been setting some great times over the past few weeks, and another cracking time this week, very well done mate 👍

Congrats to all winners, podiums and everyone else who stuck at this enjoyable, infuriating, frustrating, but great fun combo, I for one found it quite a toughie.

Ok, time to bring out the RX-8....

Here are my replays.

I'm still on the learning curve! - Do we just randomly/voluntarily check other user replays, or is there some kind of allocation?

Attachments

• GTP_Bugman27_-_WRS92.rar
    252.9 KB · Views: 8
It is encouraged that we check each others replays. There's nothing set about it, but it's good to contribute.

Okay. Out of interest I wanted to see GTP_Eriba's, as there was some uncertainty over it. Both 100% clean to me.

GTP_Eriba
gflagjn4.gif

Thanks Alan G. for viewing my replay. 👍

It's good to check the more that do the better the wrs runs, that make 3 green flags now.

I checked 5 out of the last weeks replays, four I commented on one I didn't (Not enough experience to judge)

5 out of the twenty on week 90, the more of us that check the easier it makes the admin job 👍

Hope my ramblings make sense , to many drugs today ( am I allowed to compete under the influence) :lol:

Phillip.

Edit: Alan_G Yes I believe that DR all tarmac is track, but I don’t know about the straights going beyond the painted lines at the edge of the track., but that corner has come up before.

New times.

edited wrong thread

Last edited:
Congratulations for all the winners

here are my replays:

Attachments

• GTP_Pluscat WRS 92.rar
    248.2 KB · Views: 8
Edit Wrong thread. :grumpy:

Lin you could have said

:banghead: today brain is just pickled

Phillip.

GTP_Bugman27
picture.php

Two great laps, a little close in the bus stop but all looks clean to me. Nice control with the Sixaxis 👍

Last edited:
Edit: Alan_G Yes I believe that DR all tarmac is track, but I don’t know about the straights going beyond the painted lines at the edge of the track., but that corner has come up before.

At Daytona, all tarmac is track (excepting pit road, of course).

Hi,
first will start saying that I have made a mistake.

At first when Fastas tell me that my event is not correct, because it was made in standard physics have thought that have forgotten to exchange the physics option in online mode (because in arcade its always professional), but what happened is that I have selected the first PP750 of the list an that is in standard physics and not professional :guilty:

When I made the time in first day it's seems strange to me to do so good time in few laps, but have thought that other pilots will improve their times.
What helped to this situation is that I never drived this car (have brought for this event) and seems strange the very good stability of the car in professional, but have thought that the guilty is the setup of Animera that was superb.

What I can say is that you can count with me for the next weeks, and this time without errors (i hope) :)

Good races to all.

Edit: Almost forgot to congrats all the participants for the very good times.
I will do the event (the correct one now) to see the difference.

Last edited:
Is there a way to check with a replay what physics mode was used?

Edit:

Ah now I understand. Colimatrix did a free-run in the 'Intermediate PP750 Daytona Road' event, and saved the lap from there. Hmmm, that's a bit of a loop-hole.

Last edited:
I think when you go to the loading screen for the replays, it tells you what mode it was done in.

Just for clarification since this was my first WRS event: I don't have to post my replays because I didn't get podium? Am I correct to believe that?

GTP_ColiMatrix
rflagnv1.gif
Incorrect event used.

Better luck for next weeks event ColiMatrix, only one way to go from here 👍

@ Alan_G, before you load a replay you can view the replay summary on the screen. It shows the car, the track, lap time, the version of the software, tyre selection, the type of event selected and whether it is run in standard or professional physics'.

It is necessary to review the data here as well as watching the actual lap to ensure the lap is run in the correct format as well as in accordance with the 'racing' rules stipulated in the opening post of each event.

@GTPorsche, the event specifics include any further instructions. The race administration team usually ask the top three places of each division to post a replay but, they reserve the right to request a replay from everyone. For this reason, you should get into the habit of saving you best lap replay anyway, you never know if you might need it.

Back