12oz Sports TV Championship Series - starting June 2020

• Thread starter BECKJeff
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
Our sports network will be kicking off our first annual Gran Turismo Sports Championship series, a 10 race, 1 race per week championship schedule with the winner receiving a prize. All races will be broadcast live and available for replay on our network. Must send friend request to our owner on PlayStation (ID: Beckstar1021 ) in order to be able to access private races. More details to come as we get closer to beginning of race season. Will also coordinate 1 or 2 exhibition races in May so drivers can get familiar with each other.

Our sports network will be kicking off our first annual Gran Turismo Sports Championship series, a 10 race, 1 race per week championship schedule with the winner receiving a prize. All races will be broadcast live and available for replay on our network. Must send friend request to our owner on PlayStation (ID: Beckstar1021 ) in order to be able to access private races. More details to come as we get closer to beginning of race season. Will also coordinate 1 or 2 exhibition races in May so drivers can get familiar with each other.
And you're running this event on GTPlanet for GTPlanet users, without any requirement to go to any external sites?

And you're running this event on GTPlanet for GTPlanet users, without any requirement to go to any external sites?

The series will be raced on PlayStation network via lobby of Gran Turismo Sport, if that's what you're asking

The series will be raced on PlayStation network via lobby of Gran Turismo Sport, if that's what you're asking
It is not. That's how all GT Sport leagues and events work.

You have posted this thread on this site. This site is GTPlanet. As you have done so I assume that you will run the event here on GTPlanet for our members, and not require them to visit external sites to participate, as per the pinned thread in this forum.

Last edited:
It is not. That's how all GT Sport leagues and events work.

You have posted this thread on this site. This site is GTPlanet. As you have done so I assume that you will run the event here on GTPlanet for our members, and not require them to visit external sites to participate, as per the pinned thread in this forum.
eh, go ahead and delete my post if you feel it isn't within your guidelines...

eh, go ahead and delete my post if you feel it isn't within your guidelines...
If I felt it was not within our rules it would already be gone.

I'm asking you if it is... You haven't provided any information like what the cars, tracks, and schedule are, nor who else is racing, how to join, etc.

Latest Posts

Back