United States
United States
dubai.png

C1-k0zMW8AALrcV.jpg

Last edited:
98 cars on that track?

This is gonna be a mess.

24hr of Code60/Safety Car
It'd be nice to see a post from you that's not negative in any way. Seems like that's all I see lately. ;)

-----------

Also, can someone check the start times for me? I used timeanddate.com to make the conversion, but it says the start time is on Friday for all times I posted and that doesn't seem right to me?

I'm just realistic, and old school ;)

Sportscar racing is, aside from VASC, my number one sport. I want to see it do well. That is way too many cars for the track size. It's nearly double the cars that'll be running at the Rolex 24, on a track that's shorter overall, with no space to spread out like the banking at Daytona provides.

Sportscar racing is, aside from VASC, my number one sport. I want to see it do well. That is way too many cars for the track size. It's nearly double the cars that'll be running at the Rolex 24, on a track that's shorter overall, with no space to spread out like the banking at Daytona provides.
Just makes the racing more interesting.

For the last 2 years there has been 90+ cars on track, and everything has gone exceptionally smooth,

Yes, I'm looking forward to all the TCR cara involved.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing Audi's new beast,

Updated the OP stuff a little. If any of the links change, I will update them ASAP. Going to bed now to get a few hours sleep before the start.

The NISMO TV stream is now live and includes an on-board camera for the 370Z. If anyone knows of any other on-board streams, let me know and I will add them to the OP.

Nice start, no yellow in lap 1. I'm a little bit impressed. Jan already leading Sp2 in the Nissan. Will following this class as my favorite (Reiter Engineering KTM #246) is also competing there.
Impressive lap 2 by Bleekemolen

Looks like an impressive grid for this race, would like to see the Renault's do well. I still can't say I agree with minimum laptimes, if your racing to the limit of the regulations rather than the limits of the car and driver it's no longer purely a race in my opinion.

GT Academy car in the garage. :( Broken suspension. Hopefully a quick fix, plenty of laps left to make up lost time.

Edit: Car is heading out of the garage now. Super quick fix, good work from the team.

Back