14 SUPERSTARS WORLDWIDE NATIONS CUP

• Thread starter ORMA_Snow
  • 93 comments
In one of the stream, his whole family sit behind him and wait for him to go out or something. He can deal with this pressure and I believe that’s the main reason he drive fast.

ahah i did notice that tbf.... thats a GTS alien right there

Can't make it Sat...appreciate it if one of you could share the replay(s) through GTS so we can ride along with our favorite driver?

Good luck!

Hi all!! there are updates before the race!!

1.- TRL_doodle changed his car from mclaren 650s gr.4 to Lexus RC F gr.4
2.- TRL_Fuvaros changed his car from Megane gr.4 to Citroen GT gr.4
3.- IOF-RACING can't take part of the event, so in his replacement, GT_PRO_X16 will participate in Mustang gr.4

follow live the race today at 16:00 CET at gtr3123 channel ! https://www.youtube.com/user/erro3194

thanks for understanding and enjoy the event!

Won't be able to see this live, but looks like there will be streams from throughout the grid. Good luck to all those participating; I'll be taking notes.

There will be 2 races at the same day, the first race will have 10 mins of qualy and 30 mins of race, and the second race will be with reversed grid and 30 mins of race.

Once the connection issues were (sort of) sorted it was organised as outlined in the OP. You'd think the commentary team would be aware of how the event is actually organised.

Anyway why would the 10 best drivers in the game treat a Qualifying session like the last lap of a race the entire 30 minutes rather than search for a gap? :lol:

Great racing but could've done with a bit more explanation in commentary about the format. Many people arrived in chat confused by what they were watching.

Great event and great racing by all involved. Very entertaining to watch.

I thought both races were a lot of fun to watch and kudos to all drivers involved.

Would love to watch more events such as this.

I guess the overall winner for the combined event would be TRL_ doodle as he finished on the podium in both events! Go USA!

1.- TRL_doodle changed his car from mclaren 650s gr.4 to Lexus RC F gr.4

dragon.PNG

http://wrs.gtplanet.net

Congrats, that was a great watch! :gtpflag:

Great race! Hopefully you all will do some more. @Spurgy 777, very impressive how you worked through the field on that last race! Great run @Doodle, team USA! Hated to see @TRL LIGHTNING and @ORMA_Snow have bad luck.

I was relying on my consistency more than my pace for that one and it paid off. I think pretty much all my laps were within the 44.7-44.9 range and with the guys up front fighting let me gradually work my way up. Shame I couldn't get a better run out of the chicane on the last lap and just about have a big enough gap to defend, but considering I was last at some point at the beginning I'll take 2nd. :lol:

Great race @Doodle and Monster-Sport (not sure if he has a GTP account?) and to everyone else, look forward to doing this again some time! I'll be uploading my races at some point so keep an eye on my channel;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVy56tuKGZgAVa4y_a81zOw?view_as=subscriber

Any chance I can watch the entire race online? dont want to get the results spoiled by reading the comments, would appreciate if someone could post a link.

Back