16 Drivers Announced for FIA Motorsport Games Digital Cup, Includes GT Sport and Forza Champs

I wonder how the entrant for Switzerland was selected... I tried contacting the Swiss Motorsport Authority about the selection process when I was still 2nd in Switzerland in the official Nations Cup season, but never got an answer. :grumpy:

Seems like there's no vetting for the drivers' skill level either. Makozi Sr isn't anywhere near the level of his son in terms of speed, but 2x the aggression :P

I'd love to know what he does for a living to be able to spend so much time simracing (his kudos page shows 2300+ races) and still have enough financial stability to be able to enter the event with 2 participants.

I sent this mesaage FIA as find thier lack of knowledge disturbing.

This message is for the up coming FIA digital cup . Its regarding one of the competing drivers and the unrecognized nation of Macedonia. Macedonia is a province of my home country which I reside in known as Greece . The legal name that has been agreed upon is North Macedonia, team Macedonia needs be changed to this name as it is the recognized name for this nation . please change team Macedonia to team North Macedonia for the upcoming event to stay within legal boundaries of the agreed parties . Team Macedonia resides in the country of Greece.
I understand this might not fall upon the right eyes but I ask you to pass it along to the people that can make the changes
Thank you
Demetrios

16 Drivers Announced for FIA Motorsport Games Digital Cup, Includes GT Sport and Forza Champs
[/FQUOTE]This article was published by Andrew Evans (@Famine) on September 26th, 2019 in the Esports category.[/QUOTE]

Go Smooooooth Lightning.. take it home to .. ehmm Germany, well well.. whatever, just take it home! I can cheer the danish drivers another day :-)

Which track even is that? I thought it was Barcelona, but it seems very different...

20191102_021244.jpg
fia-motorsport-games-2019-digital-cup-header-e1572635647195.jpg

Is there anyway to watch the semi finals and reperchsrge events?

They’re meant to be on right now but there’s nothing on the FIA website.

Where's the link to watch this FIA Motorsport Games Digital Cup?
I clicked on a link I thought it was and all I'm seeing is real life racing, not digital with Hizal etc.

Can someone post a link for the live stream Digital Cup Final for me please?

I think that only the final is on the live stream.

as far as I know, The Repechage and Grand Final will be streamed. Semi A to C werent

so what I did is try to contact with some of Thai staff at the event and will document the race results over at Liquipedia.

This should help tracking down semifinal result more easier I think https://liquipedia.net/simracing/FIA_Motorsport_Games/Digital_Cup/2019

If Im correct Semi A finished, Germany Hungary Poland top 3 and B is starting soon

Where's the link to watch this FIA Motorsport Games Digital Cup?
I clicked on a link I thought it was and all I'm seeing is real life racing, not digital with Hizal etc.
Can someone post a link for the live stream Digital Cup Final for me please?
It's the same link. The Digital Cup is on when the drifting finishes - scheduled to be about six minutes from now.

Thanks a lot Famine and Subzidite. At least I know I won't miss it now. Have the link for it up and waiting.
Thought it was going to be 2:00pm my time here in the Caribbean but apparently it's at 3:00pm from what it says on the countdown. So I have about another 45 mins of waiting at the point of writing.

Semi B Starting Order

Australia (Latkovski) / Norway (VRS Coanda - Ostgaard)
Taipei (Chou) / Netherlands (SDL - Ackermann)
Malaysia (Hafiz) / Singapore (Theseira)
Belgium (Ferir) / China (Zheng)
Slovakia (Nemcek) / Czech (Mares)

P1-10
Australia
Norway
Taipei

Netherlands
Malaysia
Belgium
China

Singapore
Slovakia
Czech

Last edited:
Semi C Starting Order

Italy (Conte) / UK (Veloce - Baldwin)
Latvia (Jaunzemis) / Ireland (Dempsey)
Denmark (Andersen) / Lithuania (Sidunovas)
Costa Rica (FlatoutThreat - Valverde) / Georgia (Tsimakuridze)
Mexico (Gutierrez) / Macedonia (Latkovski's Dad)

P1-10
Costa Rica overtake UK in the penultimate lap, then Italy on the FINAL LAP
Italy
UK

Denmark
Latvia
Ireland
Lithuania

Georgia
Macedonia
Mexico

Stream starts after drifting finish and they'll stream Repechage too