Koenigsegg Agera R

• Thread starter LP670-4 SV
  • 190 comments
Honestly, it's only that much more [motions with fingers] insane than the CCX-R. Were you really expecting the guys at Koenigsegg to NOT milk the new V8 for all that it's worth?

I foresee lots of wheel spinning (perhaps all the way through 4th), lots of heavy oversteering, and a huge ass wing. :D

Last edited:
Honestly, it's only that much more [motions with fingers] insane than the CCX-R. Were you really expecting the guys at Koenigsegg to NOT milk the new V8 for all that it's worth?

I foresee lots of wheel spinning (perhaps all the way through 4th), loves of heavy oversteering, and a huge ass wing. :D

Yeah i can see Clarkson making this his new substitue for smoking , and him screaming about POWER and SPEED and how the cars torque powers the continental plate movements

Looking good but honestly I don't get. Why do cars have to have such an amount of power, i.e. torque and HP?

You can't use the power of such supercars without getting speeding tickets, or endangering other people.

Looking good but honestly I don't get. Why do cars have to have such an amount of power, i.e. torque and HP?

You can't use the power of such supercars without getting speeding tickets, or endangering other people.

Because those power and torgue figures help to sell it at insane prices. Plus, bragging rights.

i love that pick lmao, it reminds of the Murci SV with the ski rack in the Gumball 3000 :)

Owned by swedish ski star Jon Olsson

clutchd-com-lamborghini-lp-670-4-sv-winter-editon-by-jon-olsson-1.jpg

so, it's gonna be a burnout machine like the SSC Ultimate Aero?

Quite so. There just isn't going to be anywhere to put all the power down without priming the rear treads until they're bald. It's either mind the speed and RPMs, or floor it and possibly go in every direction except the one you're pointing toward. :lol:

It's insanity and I absolutely adore it.

*looks at Agera*
I need to change my pants! :drool:

yeah pretty much, just pure brumilian fury :scared:

Don't you mean 'Brunelian' as in Isambard Kingdom Brunel, the Victorian engineer?

I don't think the Bugatti will be beaten by anything for very long. As soon as another company makes the 'world's fastest production car' VW will be there with another. I'm looking forward to the Veyron's succesor. You never know the Bentley 'Hunanderies' (spelling) may be resurected!

In all honesty, it looks almost exactly the same as the CCX, they just added some power and bad looking styling changes. At the end of the day, it is just a CCX "SV", swan song edition.

I wonder just how new this car is. I also see a lot of similarities to the CCX. Is this just s restyled and renamed version of the exact same car?

NFSCARBON1
Don't you mean 'Brunelian' as in Isambard Kingdom Brunel, the Victorian engineer?

There is no doubt in my mind that this car will be epic but nothing Victorian about it. I believe clarkson used that phrase about the Ascari A10.

I wonder just how new this car is. I also see a lot of similarities to the CCX. Is this just s restyled and renamed version of the exact same car?

On basic shape, all Koenigseggs look pretty much the same. But, they've only gotten faster and scarier.

But this is Koenigsegg's second model. That would be like saying all the Zondas were the same shape, because they were the same car. Is this a new model or just another member of the CC_ line?

This is the successor. The body will remain similar, but there's a lot of new tech. in the car. The CCX ran on a twin-supercharged 4.7 V8 whilst the Agera runs on a new twin turbocharged 5.0 V8.

I was digging the Agera when I found out it was in Hot Pursuit 3... but then when I drove it, I switched back to the CCX.

Back