1998 Nissan 240SX SE

• Thread starter CrackHoor
  • 5 comments
Hey kids, here's a few pics of the car I got two weeks ago. It's a 1998 Nissan 240SX SE with ~52000 km (~32000 mi). The previous owner got it new from the Edmonton showroom in Jan 2000, so it's in really good shape and most of the mileage was commuting on the freeway. It's allegedly the last one sold new in Canada. I took it on a three-day road trip through the BC interior on the long weekend and really liked it. Best features? Sport suspension and 5-spd drivetrain, matched with balanced FR layout makes for nice fast corners. What's lacking? A little more power would be nice. (I'm open to suggestions! Anyone?)

240crnr.jpg

240frnt.jpg

240side.jpg

240drvr.jpg

Since these pics were taken, I've put Pirelli P4000s all around but it's gonna get parked over the winter so no more additions til spring. Also threw on a wax job. Comments/questions? Leave a post!

I'm not exactly sure why the pics aren't working...:(

I think you posted a pic of it a few weeks ago before you got it...

Is it a dark green color? If so it was a very nice looking car;)

240drvr.jpg

That's really odd in my opinion...

I just right-clicked on the little box with the red X in it, copied the URL, then pasted it into the search bar, and I was able to see the picture. The odd part is when I come back to the forum I can see only the pictures I have done that with...:odd:

BUT I just discovered that after I press REFRESH that all of the pictures change back to red X's...

Anyways, people just right click on the X, copy the URL, then paste the URL into the search bar. It's a really sweet car, and it's a shame the pics aren't working on the forum.

Back