• 3 comments

wfooshee

Rather ride my FJR
Premium
United States
Panama City, FL
Using the "cockpit view" technique from this thread

you can change a pic like this to this

At first, I thought it was a bit uninteresting. Yes, the second pic is better than the first, but it's still kind of 'so what?' With some experimenting, it turns out that if you try it from an upright riding position, it's not very good at all, as the camera is either inside or right behind the rider, and you see nothing but his back, or if he's tucked, you see some sky over his back. With the rear view, it's not much better. I got this shot the other day, I think this was not tucked, upright rear view:

But I didn't give up, and I've been playing. If you take these shots in traffic, you get really cool shots, I think, so enjoy these, and let me know what you think (red tick! red tick!). Contribute, as well, this doesn't have to be MY thread.

I Photoshop'd only enough to un-darken, no other editing.

These are from the GSX-R 600 challenge at Suzuka, I didn't quite get the leader before 130R, then I bumped the leader at the chicane causing him to miss the turn-in. He didn't fall, so no DQ!

Edit: something I meant to mention, I rolled some of these shots back to level in photomode before clicking the shutter button, the view is leaned the same as the bike when you hit the freeze button. It's actually leaned the wrong way when you freeze the rear view!

You beat me to it, I was gonna start a thread of the trick still in the game. Anywho, here's one pic I got, the rider wasn't leaned in.

I gotta return the game tomorrow by 6PM(dang Blockbuster), didn't even get as much playing time is I'd like to so I'll have to rent it again, this was a free rental though:tup:.

Latest Posts

Back