2.71 Downgrader! w00t!

KKlick
That's right..a 2.71 Downgrader!

READ!

That installer should do everything for you. If not, you'll have to track down the 1.5 firmware dumps. Which can be found at PSP-Hacks. I think it's illegal to have a direct link to them.:nervous:

I have a few questions about downgrading, anyone want to AIM me and answer them. The pretty simple, just not sure if we aloud to talk about it though.

I have a few questions about downgrading, anyone want to AIM me and answer them. The pretty simple, just not sure if we aloud to talk about it though.

I'm sure you can talk about it as long as you keep links and the like far away. Pros and Cons of one OS version vs. another...

I could be wrong though :mischievous:

well I can't downgrade anyway, since I have the ta-082 MB and I really dont want to, but I want to be able to use homebrew. I've looked throughout the internet and cant find any answers as to if I can run homebrew and if so how?

no, no, I dont really want to downgrade, dont want to end up with a brick PSP. IS there like another way to run homebrew on my PSP besides downgrading?

Back