2 player drag?

• Thread starter TheBeast89
  • 6 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i didn't know where to post this and to tell you the truth i did not search but i'm already typing so i can't go back now...anyways i wanted to know if you can drag against your friends...please get back to me...thanx

TheBeast89
yea i didn't know where to post this and to tell you the truth i did not search but i'm already typing so i can't go back now...anyways i wanted to know if you can drag against your friends...please get back to me...thanx
Unfourtunately, you can't drag, unless you want to rig something up on the test course.

Duck7892

Sitting there driving in your dress and high heels is all very well and good if you're on your own, but sitting there driving in your dress and high heels whilst your pal is sitting next to you, also driving in his dress and high heels, is just plain wrong.

And don't even get me started on what sort of wig you should wear...

I really wish there was a quarter mile drag strip to race in but there isn't.....me and my friends drag race at the test track.....some bring there memory card and just use my GTmode file....the only thing is the Driving Aid, they just don't work but we are use to it now......but u can

TheBeast89
That's what the Back button on your browser is for.

Next time, search first.

What in the name of trees made you decide the Settings board was the right place for this?

*click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back