2 player mode ??

• Thread starter dem1980
  • 8 comments
dem1980
i have not seen 2 player mode in prologue ???

there is anyone ???

thanx

ps : this gt4:P is :
a) a demo ?
b) a beta ?
c) a full game ?

in fact i try to hack my savegame to have all gold medals and some other things :-p

i don t be able to :-/

but i have seen in the gamesave file at the end ip, dns, gateway and other values like ip
i try to modify them but the gamesave is corrupted after

Originally posted by dem1980
in fact i try to hack my savegame to have all gold medals and some other things :-p

i don t be able to :-/

but i have seen in the gamesave file at the end ip, dns, gateway and other values like ip
i try to modify them but the gamesave is corrupted after

I have a feeling that's probably left out stuff from the E3 version, seeing as it had network play.

To tell you the truth that's all GT4P is, the E3 version with different cars and added licences. Oh minus the netplay feature.

I have a feeling all the cars in the E3 version are in GT4:P.

Originally posted by MistaY
I have a feeling that's probably left out stuff from the E3 version, seeing as it had network play.

To tell you the truth that's all GT4P is, the E3 version with different cars and added licences. Oh minus the netplay feature.

I have a feeling all the cars in the E3 version are in GT4:P.

So it's just like it with the exception of three major differences, eh?

(:

I meant in the game, there is no difference to the E3 version. The title screen has the same videoclips running in the background, the arcademode menu looks exactly the same, it's a bit difficult to explain. You would have to had played both of them to understand.

Back